What if he really just went crazy?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000005403160.jpg (2182x1626, 319.41K)

God I hope so. I'll be entertained for weeks

Attached: pol-49.jpg (250x232, 17.13K)

whats his problem? does he have autism or what?

Attached: 3IIvkKoe8MO33P7EtHYRbqYBy2rsaLwA.jpg (2504x1745, 365.37K)

Would be more insane to allow Ukraine join NATO

he apparently has both Parkinsons and a brain tumor.. according to latest intelligence. He is unhinged and hopeless at this point.

Nope, being a western cuck is.

Attached: 1607950904187.jpg (1024x917, 235.71K)

Then hes high functioning crazy. Biden just increased russian oil buying 2 fold. That was a critical mistake. Biden cant do shit without gas going to 10 dollars a gallon. He just has fo watch it all happen.

i dont think he went crazy. just fed bad intel that ukraine would welcome russia as liberators.

Bidden?

you consider a nuclear word war entertainment?

excellent headphones

kek

Then there isnt a damn thing I can do about it, just like how I cant do anything about it if he is sane and doing it for reasons. So, I'll do exactly what I'm doing right now, nothing. Because it's all bullshit predicated on more bullshit in an attempt to make more bullshit worth predicating more bulsh- blah blah blah

I would fucking cumb in my pants if putin launches nukes. I fuckin wish a nigga would

This invasion was always a possibility after the coup and the threat of NATO on russias border, along with the bombing by ukraine in the east.

Woah. Brilliant. Senjd this to npcs.

Attached: YOUR.jpg (1200x600, 65.56K)

you realize you could consider yourself happy if you immediatly died in one of the nuclear explosions in this scenario?

for real

Vladimir Putin is a lonely sterile cuck. He was influenced very much by the western movies to become a spy when he was young.

He's just the front for a higher power.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7.34K)

you don't?

no personally I'm not that suicidal

I dunno, from watching his recent speeches he still seems very articulate and intelligent.

There are legitimate gripes on his end regarding Ukraine joining NATO. If it was a western country doing this nobody would give a fuck.

What's so shocking here is such a large powerful country directly engaging in combat with a a western ally. America is in shambles ATM, UK is out of EU and after Merkel has left, Europe has no one clear leader.

Pretty good timing desu.

But I wouldn't, because I'm not even close to any targeted zones. Id get a front row seat to the greatest show on earth, with zero admission fee and all the free shit I can loot. A nuclear apocalypse would be the best thing to happen to me since I lost my virginity