So you are wondering which side is the EVIL in this war? One good way to tell is POW treatment

VS

Attached: Capture.jpg (310x556, 27.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIW-IacnviQ
t.me/intelslava
t.me/intelslava/21201
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1645916057275.png (1080x1778, 767.16K)

Link to telegram?

Which side is the aggressor again?

Russian POWs should praise themselves lucky not to meet summary execution.

Ukraine is breaching the Geneva convention with their treatment of POWs.

real, I catch a malnourished conscript invading my home I'd fucking draw and quarter the retard as a warning to those that follow

Ukraine for attempting to join NATO

>8 years
youtu.be/OIW-IacnviQ

Rules of war dont apply to the "good guys"?
Youre a brainwashed idiot.

Attached: 1644262201264.jpg (1125x1650, 670.3K)

t.me/intelslava

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

The one that is losing of course.

and attempting to put cruise missiles pointed at Moscow in Ukraine....NATO was planning a first nuclear strike against Russia.

How come putin feeds POWs but his army is starving in Ukraine after not taking it over in 1 night?

to be a prisoner you have to be in a prison, the fucking term itselfs describes it

there is no way those russian soldiers are imprisoned in any way

they just look detained

Jewkraine it's 8 years playing with Russia

Exactly. I dont see any black guerilla warriors or aryan nations so it's not a prison.

Channel t.me/intelslava
Message in question t.me/intelslava/21201

Max cope

That happens and kiev gets leveled. ukraine is just playing war like a jew prodding from a position of weakness and hoping that Russia strikes back with equally dirty warfare, so that they can cry about it and be the victim. Truth is, they deserve worse than what theyre getting

Thanks, anons

I'll simplify it to you as for an average forchanner in two words: Zelensky is nigger, Putin is doublenigger

I've heard "based" chechens were beheading prisoners.
So which is it?
If you choose to do propaganda, at least be consistent with it

>well-provided for medically
Are you kidding me, anons? Yikes. Ukrainian transgender troops are NOT supplied with HRT, actually. And I for one refuse to support Ukraine until they immediately correct their transphobia

Attached: Czech.png (905x496, 74.45K)

What we're not seeing is the guy off camera with a shotgun pointed at his head while another man interrogates him by removing one toe at a time until he hears the correct answers

>What we're not seeing is
But what we are seeing is you pulling shit of your ass.

Are you this retarded? POW doesn’t mean a soldier in prison. In ww2, German POWs by the US were made to work on farms. Were they not POWs just because they weren’t in a cell? It just means they’ve surrendered

>But what we are seeing is you pulling shit of your ass.
Just like every Western government justification for conflict since 1945

I have seen almost none released from the Russians, and nothing drastic from Ukrainians so far. I think both sides know mistreating PoW is big propaganda ammo.