/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #1735 - Penal Brigade Edition

Donetsk, Luhansk, Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Armenia, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Myanmar, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

>NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes.
Russia and Ukraine are still in talks over cease-fire (LMAO).
Russian forces have taken Kherson and are now engaging Azov forces in Mariupol.
Heavy bombardment of Kharkov
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the Ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

PT:

Attached: 1638768095032.png (379x497, 123.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8X7Ng75e5gQ
youtu.be/zhY2CH_PyLU
youtu.be/gAO1FHycJDI
youtu.be/AzXlpPTLEXg
youtu.be/eJzyN_yiTZ4
youtu.be/N02SK9yd60s
youtu.be/E1ZM3CfWh1I
youtu.be/jJayRGC0ynk
youtu.be/QjHKBa0_Iak
youtu.be/cTtIPBPSv0U
youtu.be/lItGXpJWDhM
youtu.be/XA3pOrZebxY
youtu.be/wyQG29uiiy8
youtu.be/YWhQ7jvX4BM
youtu.be/Y_RYWWMJhPw
youtu.be/-pcGKE5h_9U
youtu.be/FbY0VpyjtuI
youtu.be/l-H0qB7yGBw
youtu.be/j0nTr69SiW0
youtu.be/RQtQgj_A7cQ
youtu.be/-fny99f8amM
youtu.be/AUjHb4C7b94
youtu.be/7sPY0X8SrLo
youtu.be/m1YWSmzYlkA
youtu.be/bZ-qM8JjLOI
youtu.be/5woZG9fQtqo
youtu.be/z5kWToekSCQ
youtu.be/xHJPXWglnpU
youtu.be/7pEZcCJIKkg
youtu.be/TwipiQu7Kac
youtu.be/_CMby_WPjk4
youtu.be/0HmtPfTrFr4
youtu.be/9dcKHt83GyU
youtu.be/IL0HV8iFLYI
youtu.be/uT3PzJlVxb8
youtu.be/tH-0p4w9wEc
youtu.be/dHbXXvWUImI
youtu.be/PYbUDhmTSKk
youtu.be/li6xcTsVPB4
youtu.be/ts9OG2Zo1_k
youtu.be/lwKX6aY_3CA
youtu.be/knz7TwBxfnI
youtu.be/94f8mmn5h7A
youtu.be/VHcgnRl2xPM
youtu.be/1iWbvJhbPaA
youtu.be/443WY8TTd-Q
youtu.be/5IBa88VkM6g
youtu.be/7W-xxpXzAC0
youtu.be/np_ylvc8Zj8
youtu.be/Ge1UoavcdeM
youtu.be/-X9u92l2wS4
youtu.be/UfQAu7QGyzw
youtu.be/NCxDvKdOK-w
youtu.be/VTxtyCH6JSg
youtu.be/38MnOxQokM4
youtu.be/DN-nkKfKPtE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahiya_doctrine
swprs.org/the-american-empire-and-its-media/
agdugintranslate.gitbook.io/foundations-of-geopolitics/
geopolitics.co/
youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=823s
twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1499048242109165579?t=pV0PMV1xd0UOseoNCQ97Kw&s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A N I M E
N
I
M
E

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-111659~2.png (715x900, 710.75K)

No pity for hohols

Attached: 1624104388007.png (1024x1045, 1016.42K)

>VIP
youtu.be/8X7Ng75e5gQ
youtu.be/zhY2CH_PyLU 02:07:00
youtu.be/gAO1FHycJDI
>M.Doctrine&strategies
youtu.be/AzXlpPTLEXg
youtu.be/eJzyN_yiTZ4
youtu.be/N02SK9yd60s 33m COVID is tought
youtu.be/E1ZM3CfWh1I
youtu.be/jJayRGC0ynk
youtu.be/QjHKBa0_Iak
youtu.be/cTtIPBPSv0U
youtu.be/lItGXpJWDhM
youtu.be/XA3pOrZebxY
youtu.be/wyQG29uiiy8
youtu.be/YWhQ7jvX4BM
youtu.be/Y_RYWWMJhPw
youtu.be/-pcGKE5h_9U
>Various
youtu.be/FbY0VpyjtuI
youtu.be/l-H0qB7yGBw
youtu.be/j0nTr69SiW0
youtu.be/RQtQgj_A7cQ
youtu.be/-fny99f8amM
youtu.be/AUjHb4C7b94
youtu.be/7sPY0X8SrLo
youtu.be/m1YWSmzYlkA
youtu.be/bZ-qM8JjLOI
youtu.be/5woZG9fQtqo
youtu.be/z5kWToekSCQ
youtu.be/xHJPXWglnpU
youtu.be/7pEZcCJIKkg
youtu.be/TwipiQu7Kac
youtu.be/_CMby_WPjk4
youtu.be/0HmtPfTrFr4
youtu.be/9dcKHt83GyU
youtu.be/IL0HV8iFLYI
youtu.be/uT3PzJlVxb8
youtu.be/tH-0p4w9wEc
youtu.be/dHbXXvWUImI
youtu.be/PYbUDhmTSKk
youtu.be/li6xcTsVPB4
youtu.be/ts9OG2Zo1_k
youtu.be/lwKX6aY_3CA
youtu.be/knz7TwBxfnI
youtu.be/94f8mmn5h7A
youtu.be/VHcgnRl2xPM
youtu.be/1iWbvJhbPaA
youtu.be/443WY8TTd-Q
youtu.be/5IBa88VkM6g
youtu.be/7W-xxpXzAC0
youtu.be/np_ylvc8Zj8
youtu.be/Ge1UoavcdeM
>Gear
youtu.be/-X9u92l2wS4
youtu.be/UfQAu7QGyzw
youtu.be/NCxDvKdOK-w
youtu.be/VTxtyCH6JSg
youtu.be/38MnOxQokM4
youtu.be/DN-nkKfKPtE
>Read
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahiya_doctrine
US Army Special Operations Forces Unconventional Warfare, FM3-05.130, 30 Sep 2008
swprs.org/the-american-empire-and-its-media/
agdugintranslate.gitbook.io/foundations-of-geopolitics/
geopolitics.co/

Attached: 73467c9de51ce3b41a20b393e05a3e3a_w200.gif (200x267, 66.59K)

damn
they really dont want anyone to be supportive of putinko

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=823s

twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1499048242109165579?t=pV0PMV1xd0UOseoNCQ97Kw&s=19
>An incomprehensible battle took place in Vasilkovo, south of Kyiv. 14 members of the Ukrainian territorial defense were killed at once. All on school grounds.
Anyone cares to translate?

>literally ЗA ЩOposting
>A HAC ЗA ЩO
Quick rundown on this?

Doesn't load. But the ""territorial defense"" must be following azov's tactics.

Attached: Azov took up positions in the kindergarten.jpg (810x1080, 157.61K)

It’s why me said after doing particularly stupid like putting your finger into an electric outlet

Send in Oscar and his boys!

Unironically I only trust the Bong's numbers right now. Either way, the Committee of Soldier's Mothers have a lot of work ahead of them.

Imagine a crying jew stabbing at you, but failing to do so, stabbing himself and screaming WHY ME in the process.

It's a rather offensive way of asking "Why us", or "why would you do it to us". It became someone of a meme about how ukrainian actions caused a hostile response but a number of people refuse to belive it is reasonbale/just/proper and ask why must they suffer. It's rather a bad time to make fun of ukraine, the country, and ukrainians, the people, given that frankly, their fate is tragic.

That being said I reserve the right to make fun of Saloreich that caused it, another rather loaded meme, describing ukriainian state as combination of Salo - traditional quisine in ukraine and Reich, referencing to it's anti-russian policies (language, shelling, silencing of media, refusing treaties, suppression of opposition, etc).

What are the latest bong estimates?

>During the special operation we are doing everything to prevent any serious casualties among the civilian population - Lavrov

>Russia is now observing "information terrorism" with the stuffing of millions of fakes that Moscow exposes - Lavrov

>Ukraine must go through the denazification procedure, like Germany did in the past - Lavrov

>LPR and DPR should be recognized within the borders of Donetsk and Luhansk regions — Lavrov

>Russia is able to withstand any economic and political pressure - Lavrov

>Moscow will not discuss the topic of Crimea, this topic is closed - Lavrov

>After the operation is completed, the Ukrainians themselves must decide how to continue to live - Lavrov

kino, dead xoxols are basado.

Basically "what for?" or "why?". As mentioned in previous thread it's the hohol "I dindu nuffin" or the jew crying out in pain as he strikes you or the innocent peaceful Muslim who happens to support ISIS terrorists but its ok because he doesn't do the beheading himself.

>yellow bands
for fucks sake, are they Russians or Khokhols filming their dead? Aren't yellow bands an Ukro thing?

Based Putin made life great again.

Attached: 1646237770353.jpg (186x271, 14.01K)

Why do so many muslims say kadyrov is a kafir when he fights against the west and made chechnya a islamic state?

Attached: 41033827-52CC-47C9-86DE-A754521F62C2.jpg (973x750, 162.79K)

Slavs still and yet again killing each other.
You hate to see it.

it says they're ukrainian, and yea, ukrainians are the ones wearing yellow bands

WHEN WILL RUSSIA ATTACK ISRAEL???

I find it hard to believe thousands of Russians have died considering there has not been a single pitched battle fought between the Ukrainian and Russian armies. Are the Ukrainians even fighting back? I’ve seen no evidence of it

Seems like hohols executed other hohols. More blue on blue action.

Interestingly, MENAoids who live a long time with exiled Palestinians, usually harbor intense hatred for them. Mostly because the Palestinian cause has dragged several cunts into military humiliation. That's not saying that's the Palis' fault of course, but it makes you wonder on what the dynamics will be between the refugee Ukrops and their European hosts.

>Ukraine was being turned into militarised, chaotic anti-russia with a giant border in a spitting distance from moskow
I highly doubt that ukraine would ever attempt to attack russia, supplying with NATO weapons begun only when the rumors about russian invasion started.
>You know refering to russians as "snowniggers" and to donbass as "bombed shitholes" is kind of why we are in this mess to begin with.
Russians should live in russia, i never understood the logic behind separatist's minds, if they wanted to be part of russia so much, then why wont they move there?

And yes, I am aware that zelensky is a kike, and the globalist elites, faggots and all kind of dgenerates ""support"" ukraine in this conflict, but aren't there should be a common ground? Most of the globohomo propaganda begins and ends on paper in formalities, people still want monoethnic community in their neighborhoods here

checked and true. hoping for a swift russian victory

Terrorist supporters seethe because Chechnya is a successful republic after kicking out it's US-funded terrorists. Basically it's another "Asad must go".

Based, sounds like he's saying they're gonna fuck shit up then install a puppet government.

Technically, from what little I know, it's somewhat frowned upon to fight for non muslim state against muslims, regardless of other reasons. Tho at this point it's mostly political and not everyone considers him so, in fact he enjoys rather large following and quite a bit of influence among muslims not affiliated with other centres of power islamic world.

Last I saw they were still under 1000 but this was before phase 2.

>7k for Ukr is simply dead civvies
Still I don't trust the 7K number for either side because it popped out of nowhere

>has not been a single pitched battle fought between the Ukrainian and Russian armies
Kharkov and Kiev are both. The problem is just that since they've abandoned their mobile phones for security against EWar, nobody really has anything to film or photograph with.
The people who'd normally have shot footage with cameras now just use phones and Ukraine doesn't seem to have combat camera units.

>Ukraine must go through the denazification procedure, like Germany did in the past - Lavrov
wew lad, they're not going to like this procedure lol

You trust the Bong's numbers Seamus? Are you sure their interest in seeing Ukraine win won't override their statistics? It came out 2 days ago the US was just copying Ukraine Propaganda without waiting to verify

It's definitely bullshit, it's maybe a third of that.

>>After the operation is completed, the Ukrainians themselves must decide how to continue to live - Lavrov
Harsh..

Depends on their behavior. I hate palis because they behave like niggers in Lebanon. Theives, rapists, thugs, drug traffickers and worst yet are their slums. They have no respect towards the Lebanese people and state/law.
They literally behave like the niggers and afghans here in Sweden do.

Nothing special.
>how many?
>this one is ours
>where are the others?
I think this one is that meme encounter of VSU with Teroborona, they fought each other and killed each other, thinking they were fighting russians.
Ukie uniforms, SHO accent

This

Get to safety man

Could someone pass the memo to our tankies and let them know Jewtler isn't a commie anymore.

hopefully they collapse soon, my city announced mandatory vaccination to enter public buildings yet nobody gives a shit

the thing is, you don't leave anything to chance in geopolitics specially a country with potential like Ukraine you let them join NATO and what happens in a month? a year? specially to Putin and the Russian mind you don't let the west take advantage of you

>separatist's
Isn't that the point about trying to separate? Also,
>I highly doubt that ukraine would ever attempt to attack russia, supplying with NATO weapons begun only when the rumors about russian invasion started.
As we have seen literally with the rising energy prices and weakening of European standings due to the invasion the opinions of US vassal states do not matter in the slightest. Trusting a Ukraine in NATo isn't trusting Ukraine it's trusting the US.

>>Ukraine must go through the denazification procedure, like Germany did in the past - Lavrov
That was always the way it was going to go.
Future Ukraine is going to be as cowed as modern Germany.

The threat wasn't Ukraine attacking, mich like it wasn't Georgia attacking. The threat was the US putting bases into your country from where they could fuck russia both with conventional and nuclear warfare with extreme ease. Without Ukraine being at least neutral Russia is indefensible. And that's why they're willing to go to war to prevent it.

>we hate commies
>decommunization nao
>what land? east that was gifted to us?
>IT'S OUR
Fuck off, you deserve death and nothing less. People lived on that land long before your were born.

The Bong's numbers are under 1000. Though they seemed to have stopped publishing them probably because all Nato members were told to get their propaganda on one track.

Does someone have a good picture of lukashenko with the invasion map?

Pls

>I highly doubt that ukraine would ever attempt to attack russia
Again. Not you. You have no agency in this conflict. NATO does.

>The threat was the US putting bases into your country from where they could fuck russia both with conventional and nuclear warfare with extreme ease
So the threat is that their empire may fade into irrelevancy.

>I highly doubt that ukraine would ever attempt to attack russia, supplying with NATO weapons begun only when the rumors about russian invasion started.
All it takes is a small group to kick something off.
>Russians should live in russia, i never understood the logic behind separatist's minds, if they wanted to be part of russia so much, then why wont they move there?
Any this is ultimately why Diplomacy failed and the Russians are just invading you now. There are some history articles I could bring up about Russian Settlement of the Steppe and Crimea, but we both probably have our minds made up on this, I think.

Yeah. I can't envision 7k dead for Russians either. Out of the 70k active now inside Ukraine, maybe 5k are dead? It's not beyond the realm of possibility. Ukraine is a massive country.

Attached: 1646147925899m.jpg (1024x576, 85.79K)

>Russians should live in russia, i never understood the logic behind separatist's minds, if they wanted to be part of russia so much, then why wont they move there?
Yeah, why not just abandon your home, your family and everything generations of your ancestors worked for to flee to Russia. It's only right that you free up the Lebensraum for the natsoc hohols of Lveef and Kweef who hate you (and who previously already took over Kweef, formerly the Hero City of Kiev and the foiunding city of the Rus)! Why wont you silly Macкiлякi just willingly get on the гiляки like we tell you?
And they did live in Russia until 1991 you fucking moron. As did you. And you dare come here and ЗA ЩO when you finally feel the consequences of your shitbaggery.

Attached: 1646217552320.jpg (1280x938, 1002.84K)

You just sealed your fate with dumbass politicians opening their loud mouths against their neighbours, and even further fucked up by declaring ATO, including an army in there.
>Russians should live in russia, i never understood the logic behind separatist's minds
Ukrainians should live in Ukraine, we decide where Ukraine starts and where it ends. Why won't you leave from where you leave now? Its not Ukraine by our standarts, you are not supposed to live there. Shoo.

The Arabs i know don't like them either , criminal behavior etc.

I can't make this a thread because it gets archived immediately but I have something to tell the young folks here IF you actually fucking listen for once.

"WE WILL BURY YOU!!! BANG BANG BANG"
We're still here. Anyone afraid of a nuclear war because of Putin's rhetoric should know that his predecessors did it often especially Khrushchev. We were MUCH closer to it happening way back in 1962. I know how many of you feel, when I was your age I saw 'The Day After' and it scared me and the cold war was still going on.

Calm down and take a walk, clear your mind. It's going to work out. Stop watching news about it for a day or 2 or forever if you can =)

Attached: file.png (533x300, 122.69K)

Thank you very much friend

I think I've puzzled this together now
Seems like the "Wolksturm" (regular conscripts from population) and Azov-niggers got into battle with each other for some reason, Azov won and are now filming the dead from Wolksturm. At the end in the gymnastics hall, you see a Khokhol with a yellow band laying dead, and cameraman say "look, one of ours". Maybe Wolksturm Khokhols didn't agree with Azov-niggers and went to war.

it's not about attacking Russia, but rather to allow other attack Russia from your borders, you can guess how that would pan out given that the Russians attacked from within Belarus

I wonder if they have journalists with them. The Chechen war footage was depressing and kino.

>So the threat is that their empire may fade into irrelevancy.
More or less yes, which you can and many have thought is silly, but it does not change their logic or ultimately their invasion. The sanctions might ultimately cripple them from being relevant again, but now China will just swoop in and prop them up

#SLAVAUKRAINI
#PUTINFASCIST
#ISTANDWITHUKRAINE
#PRAYFORUKRAINE
k i said it, will yeshua save hoholistan now?

Kek, nice pic.

Alright, that is fair. I think right over 1000 or in the hundreds of deaths thanks to Kharkov and Kiev seems like a reasonable estimation at the moment

>HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THESE 50023423 VIDEOS

Here have a retard ak-47, as a gift

Attached: __ak_47_girls_frontline_drawn_by_kare__433bcfa2d6576af2068ed553a7457ccd.jpg (1500x2200, 259.32K)

>to be as cowed as modern Germany.
Eastern Germany wasn't cucked as much as Western Germany so the Ukrainians are in luck