Genuinely, what the fuck was this reaction to hearing about soldiers breathing in toxic fumes?

Genuinely, what the fuck was this reaction to hearing about soldiers breathing in toxic fumes?

Attached: h.png (928x659, 834.01K)

She gets off on other people's suffering

it's because her whore of a mother is some tough shit in the eu ass licking circles i suppose

Attached: Dianne Feinstein.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

it's called the jew shuffle, and it's a culturally relevant dance move, bigot

Attached: 1646232283072.gif (251x320, 3.12M)

>icame.gif

Attached: crusty_gash.webm (228x344, 1.4M)

>They're Demons

Attached: alex jones demons.jpg (290x174, 5.98K)

ngl

she looks kinda cute and fuckable here

like i wanna cuddle her little tweaking ass and calm her down with my cock

teehee

Why do I want to shove my face in those freckly jewish granny knockers
What's wrong with me bros

Shes going to get paid. Do you honestly think any of us give a fuck about the plight of the soldiers if gas goes above 5 bucks in the midwest? Learn from this and start making money off others misfortune or be a broke faggot.

She was pushing out a fart.

She's a sick bitch just like the rest of her dem traitor cult..they are the true enemy of this country...

Most people issues with democrats come from a place of sexual frustration. Pretty much everyone turned gay and into degenerates in their butts but you're stuck wondering why you have to masterbate 4 times before noon.

Why is it a big deal? The soldiers volunteered to do what is necessary for the USA to dominate the global stage. None of them were forced to stand around the chemical fires. It's because they are welfare moochers that think their entire life should be tax paid because they stood around in the desert for 2 years. Bad bitches like Nancy know where to invest. You're just mad because you're poor.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

This bitch is seriously a psychopath

Who said I have an issue? I just want dem ol Dem tiddies

I just threw up in my mouth. Thanks.

Lots of propaganda fails from Democrats these days.

Attached: propaganda fail.png (592x924, 576.93K)