OH NO NO UKRAINE BROS

I THOUGHT WE WERE WINNING. You mean the cross-dresser of Kyiv wasn't real???
Why did the Ukrainian army get defeated with zero dead Russians while they were busy pissing themselves on school grounds?
twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1499048242109165579
Holy fucking shit bros we look like complete shit now I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE WERE WINNING
twitter.com/MilitaryAgentt/status/1499035917465825281

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, I was so sure Russia was losing, I guess Putin is going to nuke globohomo now, NOOOOO!!!!!!

Attached: atfirst.jpg (1564x884, 255.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MetZloUo2f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yet those retarded rabid dogs keep using civilian buildings to launch military ops from. At this point just glass it all. hohols don't deserve to live.

Exactly, then they'll complain about destroyed infrastructure.

can someone explain the insult 'hohol' to me

B-b-but tranny faggot reddit brigade and twat brigade said Ukraine was win!!!! REEEEEEEE!!!!!

Kek, I was going to ask this too.

Kill yourself shitskin

Attached: 29A3E881-C7D3-4D34-BEB8-A5848B7F610D.jpg (539x1024, 126.04K)

>not even the same uniform
are you even trying, faggot>?

Russia will eventually lose even if they topple the government of Ukraine, they have no way out of this.

you ever play megami tensei?

Ukraine is so good at friendly fire Russia doesn't have to do anything but shout boo at them

This. Puti Pie crashing his country with no survivors

I don't see that Europe will ever allow losing Ukraine to Russia... so there will be some VERY interdasting dayz/weekz ahead. Buy beer and popcorn.

A Ghost of Kyiv just flew over my house!

Attached: pew pew.gif (400x167, 1.76M)

did retard hohols shoot each other again?

finally after 6 days you have won a battle. well done.

Attached: ec6.png (513x511, 141.38K)

And prostitutes if you're a virgin.

>RREEEEE
KEK

>excel sheet rpg combat
nah

You could have said the same about Chechnya a few decades ago. Now Chechens are Putin's feared shock troops. In a decade tsar Putin will be using azov battalion to conquer Warsaw. Even the fucking Georgians won't go along with NATO manufactured hysteria and this happened to them not long ago. Putin actually knows how to win hearts and minds.

"When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature they will like the strong horse."

i dated someone that owned one of those
but no, i haven't played that specific series

EU needs to say no to Ukrainian parasites flooding their country.

These faggots "fleeing" are no better than the worthless Syrian faggots that fled their civil war. The Ukrainians are also PARASITES. They 're not going to leave the strong economy of your country and be looking for handouts for generations and be taking away jobs from people much like niggers and shitskins.

B-B-But user theyz huwhite doe. Fuck these Parasites. Purge them all

Attached: AbsoluteFags.png (960x960, 1.47M)

>can someone explain the insult 'hohol' to me
It's the name of the hairstyle of the Ukrainian cossacks. Supposedly derived from a name for birds that have a crest.

Attached: 1646238013743.jpg (900x682, 308.3K)

I like their hero stories.

>Comrade Torso of Kwivev single-handedly killed 660 Russian soldiers.

Attached: 122342145234.jpg (318x483, 138.76K)

And russia can permanently fuck up hohol demographics beyond repair. Displace as many as you can, kill as many as you can and destroy as much infrastructure as you can.

>all on school ground
Why does this mean? They think they can hide in schools and pretend they're civilians now? The fact that they set their base in a school proves that they want Russia to bomb schools

is he ok?

Attached: 8fgtm85bqoj11.jpg (483x470, 34.46K)

its similar to calling someone a hick

He's just tierd cause he spilt his ketchup

nothing some self affirmation quotes cant fix

Imagine making the same thread four times, because your an attention whore

Ahahhah Putin so based guys! Killing innocent white civilians! ahahha Based.

Makes perfect sense according to their strategy. You can't be the Ghost of Kiev if you don't die first.

>armed combatants
>innocent civilians
This is your mind on swedish meatballs

I wonder, who were the people who for the last four days were spamming relentlessly that Russian invasion is a total failure, Putler will be taken out by his own men and Avengers are going to assemble any minute now?

Attached: Random 4chan users.jpg (990x3560, 2.81M)

>Russia will eventually lose even if they topple the government of Ukraine, they have no way out of this.
Modern Russia has never lost a single war.

>innocent
>fighting for a jew
Anyone willing to take up arms for a jew deserves death.

>I wonder, who were the people who for the last four days were spamming relentlessly that Russian invasion is a total failure, Putler will be taken out by his own men and Avengers are going to assemble any minute now?
It was the ultimate tranny cope because Russia represents male energy while the liberal faggot west represents female energy.
What we are all about to witness is a rape on a planetary scale that will finally destroy the female energy that spread because of the serpent race (Jews), setting order back to what it used to be.
Anyone against Russia on this board is a homosexual or a fucking freak/female kike.

They will have no problem after the denazification of the country, if you catch my drift.

Attached: 1640278948111.jpg (216x234, 11.69K)

>gather forces in a school gym
>complain that Russia bombs schools

Attached: 1568611944849.jpg (800x777, 51.33K)

Schizo and an attention whore, disgusting.

t-this is fake! staged! russian propaganda!

Attached: 1635202998771.png (400x388, 188.9K)

the jack frost character says "hee-ho" constantly. I misremembered it as ho-ho, so nevermind is what I'm saying.

Jewish behavior of his leader