+GMWJ4+

NIGGER BOT

Niggers

nah it’s ok now

[[ ACCEPT ]]

+4RM0M+

ANONYMOUS HAS CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY

That means it's working.

This may be my last online nigger before it all goes to shit. See you guys in the trenches or in the camps. Carry your 4 of clubs

Guess that means the nukes dropped and I didn't notice

NATO is trying to shut this place down.

captcha wasn't loading for me for 10 minutes or so, now it's back

Don't want anyone speaking to "the enemy".

what got scrubbed, somehting must have been posted was it the ayy lmaos again?

rofl dude go outside nobody cares about Any Forums
this place is intended to be a containment zone and anyone associated or any conversational topic associated with this place is immediately red flagged by the brains of the NPCs

TURN OFF YOUR SMARTPHONE

>he didn't watch queen negress and pedo vampire biden

We're too close w/ pfizer docs and rooting the BS of Ukraine for (((them)))

Attached: 321.png (722x282, 84.35K)

Leaked intel talking about massive attack on a mobil phone network
glowniggers taking the threat posted on a sarcasm board srsly

prep your anus, nigger
phone going boom

I was getting ready to go outside and shout nigger and shoot up the town when we were down. But now i can release and say Niggers tongue my Anus.

go away basilisk

Explain

>this place is intended to be a containment zone
Problems here means containment is failing.

Looks like everything normal as far as I can tell.

Attached: IMG_20220302_164814_187.jpg (1024x491, 91.64K)

NATOtrannies must be absolutely livid that there still exists a place where people are able to discuss their instrumental role in causing the war

[[ REJECT ]]

+KSWGD+

They fear a great Chrisrian leader like Vlad Putin. That's what this is about

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: A man for Christ .jpg (720x883, 142.64K)

you are helping me, right?

One last time before it gets shut down

Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
fuck trannies
fuck jannies

everyone of you will eventually get the rope and burn in hell forever

Goodbye niggers
>Captcha 2x4 SS

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN
>OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN
OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN
>OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN
OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN
>OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN
OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN
>OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

there's many extremely funny delusions users of this website have but the delusion of importance is easily the most pathetic one
let me give you a rundown on what grown up, normal people who own assets and actually matter think about this website: nothing, they don't know it exists.
this is an irrelevant playground for losers that occasionally produces some funny content like the waterproof iphone psyop or fucking with shia labeouf.
no, you didn't help elect Trump in any meaningful way. you faggots didn't even bring Q to life. it was an entirely different website. all of you are just posting here and nobody is reading this except other losers exactly like you. there's no glowies, JIDF or even putin bots (those are just really low IQ useful idiots who actually mean that shit) here.

You will never be a deity.

Ahem
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK JANNIES
AND FUCK RUSSIA

Hey everyone, tell your friends that the Babi holocaust memorial strike was FAKE. MSM going apeshit requesting Google delete search results!!!

Nooo, they are attacking anonymous back.

They finally discovered the home of anonymous

never forgat expect patroon

I hope it blows my head off

Why are the Western jew rulers behaving like they are in a panic? It all seems like they’re doing this in a frenzy rather than as some calculated course of action. Like they’ve accidentally driven themselves insane by their own propaganda

F̴̢̛̛͕̝̜͉͚͉̺̖͖̥̣̬̿̂͒̑̉̔͒͐͛͝͝e̶̢̧͈̖̙̣̝̬̜͇̱̪̫̠̞̓͌̀̿̿͠͝͝ȩ̴̛̛͇̟͙̰̰͒̾̌̍̀͗̇͒̈́̆̑͑̀̒͌̈̎͗̒̄̾̽͛̀̑͑̆͐͒̂̚̕͘̕͘͜͝͝͝͝l̴̛̛̫̤̭̟̠̓̔̈́̋̾̎͌̓͐́̽̄̽͒̾͌͒̇́͒͗̾͆̆́͑̋̉͠͝͠͝͝ ̵̧̧̛̬͇͔̪͖͔̹̥̹̩̝̥̝͕̠͉̱͇̙͚̥̪̬͓̥͍̩̱̞̦͚͇̩͕̆͊̽͌̋͛̒́̉̾̎̍͛͒͛̄͋͂̓̈́̀̾́̌̄̉̋̒͒̄͛̈̿͝ͅt̴̨̛̛͙͕̟͓̹̜̯͈͓̘̩͖̭͈̜̟͕̩̤͚̞̮̝̘̠͚̠̏̀́̈́̈́̉͌̀̏͐̇̎̽̂̌̀̄̋̈́̽͌̽͊̏̕͜͝͝͠͠ͅḩ̴̛̛̻͉̫̹̜̥̯̣̳͙̯͓͚̥̞̥̰͖̬͕͚̤͓͈̝̝͓͕̦̮͙̹͍̥̣̭̥̖̀͆͂̎̉̀̊̓͋́́͑́̈̓̀̽̓͒̈̌̃̀̾͋̄̍͜͝͠͝ͅͅę̶̡̛̛̛͕͎͎̘̣̥͍͉̮̙̫̤͖̈́́̓̑̃̐͋͆͗̑̈͂̎͗͂̕͘̕̚̚͘͝͠͝ ̴̧̧̧̛̛̗̝̙͚͔͉͉̜̱͈̗̝̦̻̖̼͓̫̖̘̳͙̜̱͙̙͚̗̳̭͍͈̞̗̞́̒̓̐̒̽̌̓̊̆͗̓͊̊̋̓̍̊̔̀̇̂́͛̇̍̃̎̒̔̽̌̈́͗̈̈̓̈͘͝͠͝ͅͅp̸̧̢̢̨̛̦̜̪̥̫̯̠͍̳̘͙̞̬̖̳̱̠̳͔̟̠̺̺͖̯̺̪̫̂̿̇̆̈́̐͒̊̇̌̋̿̎̒̿̓͆̒̂̃̆̉͐͛̊̀̕̕͜͠͝ͅà̴͚̱̃́̋͠i̶̢̢̢̡̢̛͚͇͈͈̺̼̝͖̜͖͙̞̪̟̭̥͕̻̻̩̗̘̼̯̘̩̩̙̝̟͔͓͎͔͇̜̜̳͊̉̑̇̀͋̔̋̎̆̀͗̍́̈́̀̽̈́̈́̓́̿̈̾̓̒͂̋̌̆͂̄̆̕͠͝ͅņ̴̡̦͔̖̱̻͍͓̮̥͓͚̣̱̰͖̱̗̀̿̓̄͛̾̿̈̈́̎̆̊̍͛́̿̚͜͜͝͠ͅͅ ̷̨̨̛̬̩̖̪͇̦̫̜͉̖̺̗̟̻͓̹̜͇̘͍̦͊̈́̓̇͂͐̑̏̔̎̌͌͗͊̌̋̉͐̈́̿́̈́͌̔̏̓̒̀̕͝

I was experiencing problems too

Cool psyop bro. Thanks for making a million threads about it. Fuck ukrainian niggers, I hope russian slavs waste them all.

cope harder glowie shill
sneed & feed while i breed your steed

Attached: 1517695328154.png (583x290, 261.48K)

I will not turn off my smartphone I will continue to bully Russians

once upon a time there was only rick n rita
now there are six rick
and six rita
what did Any Forums mean by this?

[[ ACCEPT ]]
[[[ DRAKARYS > MSM ]]]

+VAP0W+

unironically my SIM got disabled this morning.

I dont know wtf

ig down

>Why are the Western jew rulers behaving like they are in a panic?
There's metric fucktons of kompromat to be seized by Russia in Ukraine, but can't go full NATO. They're definitely sweating

Where to go when Any Forums is can3led?

6 seed race pairs known, where once was adam & eve

IF Any Forums GOES DOWN IT'S OVER FOR CIVIL SOCIETY. ONLY A WORKING CONTAINMENT BOARD CAN KEEP THE DREGS FROM RUNNING RAMPANT, METASTASIZING IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD.