K. Woods nails it

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-162354_Telegram.jpg (801x2120, 946.14K)

not reading all that nigga

Any Forums is with Russia. All the ukraine shilling is a paid psyop. Shouldn't have to say this, but to any newfags or lurkers, its not natural.

Can I just hope for max casualties on both sides? Turn Eastern Europe into a meat grinder.

> one country invading and annexing another into a forced multicultural union.
great news for nationalists, guys!!!!
-- K. Woods, actual retard

caring about things is for fags
i pray only for maximum funposting

this, I also want to see pictures of dead faggots so I can make pretty collages for my upcoming art expo.

why should I care about “no more brother wars” when in my hemisphere we have a completely different problem? I don’t plan to move to Eastern Europe ever so if they want us to sympathize with them then they need to help us fight globohomo here and across the globe. Otherwise I could give a fuck that Russia is taking back her rightful clay right now

Attached: 776B9527-6CBC-4073-844E-DBFD3EA716BF.jpg (1024x844, 61.43K)

qrd on this Guy? Hes suddenly been Popping Up on pol recently...Just the next right Wing eceleb? Also what Platform is that in the screenshot

>shilling for Pootin

I agree with him, the worst people in the world want to to support Ukraine with weapons and create more death and misery, they don't give a fuck about righteousness, they just want to further their agenda by hurting Russia.

>into a forced multicultural union.
Same option on both sides of the table unfortunately. This one came at gunpoint, but so did the other side almost a decade ago.
Long and short of it is: it's a shitshow

No you cant. Western globohomo is literally stealing money from russia with zero legal justification. As long as you root for continuing violence you also root for western globohomo profiteering.

Western globohomo steals from your every paycheck yet you still go to work

Woods on point as always

Attached: 1723.png (504x571, 149K)

this. the shit monke memes made by low grade ClA/mossad operatives should give it away but we are being gaslit into war. ukraine is a cabal human trafficking and money laundering hub and they are desperate to keep it that way.

What annexation

If you have problems with globo-homo, their success abroad is bad. The more countries they get under their control, the more niggers they can import and feed. If the US dollar was not the reserve currency of the world, the US could not afford all it's degeneracy and shitty ideas

>bro just surrender to asiatic hordes of commies
pathetic

Attached: 1646173874326.jpg (1016x1024, 180.84K)

That's what Ukraine did in 2014

Lmao, hes been around for a while now. Honestly enjoy more of philosophy content. His "Third position" take is probably the best, critiques capitalism from the right wing perspective, Basically globhomo being the problem and not naturally formed power structures. Also hes tedpilled on deep ecology/ Technological society.

he's not wrong, in terms of his analysis of the situation. What I don't understand is what difference it could possibly make to that situation if dissidents, with nothing to offer other than words, voice support for one side or the other? The opinions of dissidents in the West have no impact on whether or not this conflict is prolonged.

It's keith Woods, an Irish nationalist and Christian. He has a pretty good youtube channel, his videos with Joel Davis are really good. The image is of his telegram

The propaganda is actually way more effective on right wing people because they settle for so much less. One picture of a Ukrainian paramilitary holding a swastika flag is enough for some people to pick a side.

Ukraine doesn't let the Russian territories secede.
Telegram

ukraine will never surrender their land without fight, you're completely delusional if you think otherwise, that's the entire premise of these militias like azov forming in the first place

Any globohomo success abroad means more resources to spend attacking you.
Don't be stupid.
Any enemy of globohomo is to our advantage.