True, lol

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-02 um 15.31.06.png (1244x1204, 1.69M)

>covid never happened
>social distancing is weakness
>masks are cowardice

Reminder to filter all memeflags

Attached: 1627388323502.jpg (453x506, 55.71K)

The Jew isn't in Ukraine tho

Zelensky CIA NIGGER IS KILLING UKRANIAN CIVILIANS
NATO is such a helpless organization that they are leaving hopes and prayers to ukraine when promising them protection if ukraine gives nukes,
oh right, go suck jew nigger cock fucking rats, 2 more weeks, they will starve , oh yes sanctions will work and starve largest wheat exporter and ally to china that has literally everything available in, perhaps ghost of ironman will come save taiwan too?
I am sick of living among literal manchildren 90 iq subhuman retards that are baited into thinking sanctioning country that is directly powering your state is a good thing,
literally what happens if russia stops delivering fuel?
Oh...Your made up bullshit good for noone satanistic job cannot work? oh you are freezing? oh there is no food production since there is no electricity?
and all of that so that JEW CLOWN CIA NIGGER could legalize whores and drugs, I LITERALLY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UKRAINE AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE, IN WEST ESPECIALLY, ESPECIALLY YOU NIGGER FUCK YOU MORALFAGGING NIGGERS I DO NOT WANT TO SANCTION RUSSIA AND DEEPEN MY ALREADY MISERABLE FINANCIAL STATE
FUCK YOU, EVERYTHING IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE AND YOU ARE MAKING IT 10 TIMES WORSE, HELLO, ALMOST ALL NATO COUNTRIES ARE ENERGY DEPENDENT ON RUSSIA, AND YOU WANT TO SANCTION THEM JUST SO YOU COULD POSTURE AS SOMEONE WHO CARES? IF YOU CARE GO HELP HOMELESS IN YOUR COUNTRY FIRST, I FUCKING HATE MODERN WORLD FUCK WEST NIGGER CATTLE GOBBLE ON JEW CUM SANCTIONS GOOD I CANNOT WAIT FOR BREAD TO COST 20€
WHAT HAPPEN TO UH OH SLAVS R NOT WHITE WHO CARES ABOUT VUKRAINE SHIT? NOW SUDDENLY EVERYONE CARES?
F U C K N I G G E R S
NATO IS LITERALLY PAID FROM POCKETS OF TAX PAYERS FOR DECADES BEHIND AND WHAT THEY DO NOW MAKE ME YOU MORE BECAUSE OF THEIR INCOMPETENCE WHILE THROWING CIVILIANS UNDER TANKS?
I JUST WANT TO LIVE LIFE FUCK VACCINE JEWERY FUCK YOU FUCK THIS I AM NOT CARING ABOUT WORLD PROBLEMS
FUCK
NIGGER
JEW
O
P
T
I
C
S
Zelenski is CIA JEW IMPLANT
DEATH TO NATO.

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-012042_Instagram.jpg (1072x1344, 474.93K)

when did Putin surrender?
wow, this is so exciting.
this picture was so good.
we should defund the military here in USA and learn how to make pictures like this

>why ain't they eatin that food?
>why aren't they socially distanced?

how do someone becomes so detached from society.
how can someone be thsi mentally weak that their braind gets rotten by a literal anime webside.

user have you seen society? Have you seen how sick it is? Why are you surprised men are detaching.

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (403x392, 27.45K)

yes ive seen society.
maybe you should leave your house sometimes.
the internet is not the real world.

Why aren't they wearing masks?
Why is no one eating?
Why aren't they distanced?
lol, more lies.

>memeflags can go fuck themselves

time to fuck off back from where you came dickhead.

>WUUAAAAH GOOO AWAY MOOMMY
lmao at you incel freak

well so much for the ukrainian command group...
In all the photos, I've yet to see them wearing a mask or social distancing so it's almost guaranteed they'll all be dead of covid within the month. It'll be just like how we defeated the Taliban

Classical White woman retort. Now I see why you're ok with the current state of things.
There's no point arguing with an empty vessel. Abandon thread.

Attached: 118537393_400170570958749_2171703194991412747_n.jpg (960x960, 57.99K)

Take your meds

A picture says a lot of propaganda.

From both sides.

Putin in paranoid 70 years old soviet boomer. Ugh, imagine his smell.

Stay mad cock smoking meme flag, you got sniffed out in your second post.

Anyways, Why is Putin seating far from others? is the nigga worried someone will assassinate him or what? explain.

Attached: pep89.jpg (640x557, 45.4K)

He is afraid.

hitler lost
trump lost
putin will lose
you will never have sex
you will die alone

Wow, the graphics for the call of duty have gotten worse. Who would put Ukraine in a call of duty anyways?

you're here forever

Attached: 1645427141099.jpg (798x1000, 817.11K)

Same shill desperate making these threads. Sage in all fields

Yep - Putin trusts no one.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 151521.jpg (1796x1428, 411.21K)