Someone remind me how many americans died in active duty in the last 20 years?

someone remind me how many americans died in active duty in the last 20 years?

Attached: 1646215793161.jpg (1125x473, 154.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/j3e473
streamable.com/y3dmlj
streamable.com/aaoy1h
streamable.com/e90u6h
streamable.com/ip66wx
streamable.com/hw3a7g
streamable.com/bquqhf
youtube.com/watch?v=90liGc7ztVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0 because american nigger cattle lives in marvel movies you know noone really dies in movies right?

Attached: 16462157673910-1.webm (720x1080, 2.32M)

I think it’s about 8000. Colin Powell is jealous of the levels of propaganda coming out of Kiev right now.

>6000 killed

is this reverse holohoax where they make up numbers of dead enemies?

This, kek. Americans can't even stomach to look at 20 dead in a shooting do they have any idea what 6000 bodies looks like. Just like 6 planes shot down in 48 hours.

6 gorillions

source??? I mean the more dead russians the better

The tribe found a new host.
Israel has been normalising relations with arabs heavily, especially gulf fags, and I don't mean peace treaties like with Egypt and jordan, I mean Emirates niggers literally making songs for Israel. They have this Israel speaks Arabic page where they post quran verses and happy Eid and such, the propaganda is unprecedented, saudi allows women to drive and are hosting festivals, they even got popular shikhs to shill for Israel.
What I'm getting at is that it appears to be the case that "they" are preparing the middle east and may allow it to prosper with Israel in its center, leaving the west disposable to "them".
Americans seem to want a civil war, Europe is having war and refugee crisis, China is not playing catch-up anymore (for example it's youtube copying tiktok now). In short the west isn't stable and is way past its peak, it has been exhausted.
They might actually allow nuclear blasts in the west to reset the cycle, then 100 years from now Europeans will be like, we invented the Internetino and shiet, it comes from the English word Internet, and Somalians would post white lives matter and virtue signal on marsbook

serb doesn't suck jewtin off for 3 seconds in shill threads (impossible challenge)

>Throwing under supplied, demoralized, undertrained kids against modern western weaponry for dubious reasons is based based based!!

I mean 8000 across Afghanistan and Iraq over 20 years. 6000 in a week is complete horseshit.

Remember the six gorillians.

Attached: Ugly Caricature of Putin.png (514x468, 12.2K)

>Just like 6 planes shot down in 48 hours
learn maths schizomaniac burger gobbler

Tldr + you’re a shitskin

OMG THEYRE TOTAL MURDERERS!!!11!!!!11!!

>horseshit
source? It's russians afterall and we have enough videos of bombed tankes to count them by hand.

if 6k died in the first weak of the iraq invasion, what would have been the reaction back home?

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 36.73K)

Time to change your flag you need another star for Ukraine.

My source is every other piece of information has been fake so far, intentionally so or otherwise.

>no source
k lmao go drool in your containment thread shill

Attached: THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED...jpg (429x1201, 389.12K)

>they’re war criminals murdering civilians won’t someone please think of the children
>they’re cowards who stop dead in their tracks when the heckin peoplerino stand in front of their small dick energy tanks
The consequences of needing to dumb down narratives for a Twitter audience will never be fully realized.

>hurr durr prove a negative
If you need to believe that six gorillion soldiers died in a week while they’re still begging for weaponry, you go ahead and do that.

Russian military tactics have always favored the zerg rush. They measure victory by the number of their own conscripts they get killed.

I wanna ask, is capeshit popular in Ukraine?

They're doing the same ineffective virtual signaling crap you see all these western liberals do.

The number of videos and photos I've seen that have ended up being from video games is enough to doubt any claim at all.

Its fine, they'll be dead soon.

>Russian military tactics have always favored the zerg rush.
they haven't done that since Stalingrad.

"Go Fuck Yourselves"
Brave SAINT HEROES of Snake Island.

Attached: 1646126924440.jpg (770x544, 111.19K)

where are the bodies. yesterday the advisor to the UKR deputy PM was saying hundred os civs have been killed, but where are the pics?
syria has pics daily showing dead and fake dead, but ukraine has none.
pics or it didn't happen

>I wanna ask, is capeshit popular in Ukraine?
I think it's more than they know Americans are retards.

>anecdotal evidance
putinshills are getting desprate as fuck lol

You know how US vets cope by listing the K:D of Americans vs the Vietnamese when trying to deflect from the fact they fought in a pointless war that ended with a loss?

This is the same thing.in essence. Ukraine has lost and knows they never were going to win, but they cope with casualty figures as their capital is surrounded with no escape.
The Russians could cut the utilities to all of Kiev if they wanted to kill them, but they want land and NATO-related promises enforced.

streamable.com/j3e473
streamable.com/y3dmlj
streamable.com/aaoy1h
streamable.com/e90u6h
streamable.com/ip66wx
streamable.com/hw3a7g
streamable.com/bquqhf
youtube.com/watch?v=90liGc7ztVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

Attached: 1646205853094.png (1631x1128, 190.94K)

>66
fake

there's a lot of tourists here. you know this already also

you can see them plain as day here

The Ukrainians surrendered on Snake Island. They are all alive and well

Why are Jews so obsessed with the number 6? Almost like they are satanic

One moskals is worth 100$. Even globohomo traps are more expensive.

Have you considered the possibility that Russia may have sent more than one person?

Some of them are NatSocs who spent their time killing the neighborhood cats before they got conscripted. Some of them unironically believe Ukrainians want them to invade. Some of them thought they were being sent on exercises. Some of them have family in Kyiv that they haven't seen since before the war. Some of them were sane once and have been through enough war that they're broken. Most of them are just everyday people.

So yes, you will get wannabe Dirlewangers and cunts who will swerve to run down civilians. You'll also get people who WILL stop the tanks to avoid hitting a babushka crossing the road.

And then everyone who sees a report of something noteworthy that agrees with their beliefs and/or agenda will repost it as if it's what every single conscript does.

Oh no no. The Great Twitter War is lost. How do we cope=(

Fuck these retards are lucky Putin is showing restraint.
They'd be raped and killed if he was going full bore.

More lies by the CIA puppet jew.
Where are all the bodies?

you are getting banned from steam later this week

how much does this increase my chances of getting laid now that there's less males to compete with?

Pretty sure that's a typo, don't they mean 6,000,000?

>war has been going on for six days
>this is satanic signalling

Numerology believers are cancer.

Yes 6 gorillion burgers died

"pull our boys out and glass em then"

Attached: 1590949042833.png (692x677, 537.68K)

13 of them died, rest surrendered no?

I just can’t believe the rekilled all those poor dead Jews at the holocaust. Was listening to a rabbi on the news and he was very upset about it all. Didn’t really care or mention real people dieing. Was hella mad about dead people getting bombed tho oy vey

So you're saying whites are more effective at war than browns? That whites are supreme in that regard?

450 vehicles confirmed destroyed with documentation, probably 1k-2k in total

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html?m=1

it is very likely 2000-3000 Russian soldiers have died, not proxies like Americans always cultivate but their active troops

good shit, ukraine

HE'S AFRAID

Attached: 16461619135340.png (512x512, 225.58K)

Probably not. The Muslim Chechens have extremely large families.

0 of the them died. Ukies have been the most embarrassingly transparent liars in military history. Their shame is amplified by jewish media boosting their dipshit claims.

6000 * 666 = 6 million

This was always the russian war strategy.
Give their troops as little money as possible and organize logistics very poorly, but still end up winning because there's just way too many of them. Their war machine is a meat grinder.