Best way to combat the shills/bots?

This board is borderline unusable at the moment thanks to the shills/bots. I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure how well they'd work. First though, they have to be identified.
>1 post by that ID
>said post has no substance or nuance to it, it's just a few words that go against typical pol rhetoric. That or it's completely fucking irrelevant
>either memeflag or a 5 eyes nation flag
>rhetorical question
>redditor smugness and/or cluelessness (a bit harder to spot, but these cunts have been shilling hard here too since the war began, they also do multiple posts)

So my idea for somewhat dealing with them is pretty simple
>post absolutely irrelevant replies to these threads so that they hit the post limit sooner
>fill them with all the 'isms' and 'phobias' we can to piss off any redditors
>most importantly, sage everything so that the thread dies faster

Thoughts?

Attached: i wonder.png (660x574, 89.26K)

I can't think of a greater moment in history when "Not my problem" could save the world.

We call them not white if they support Russia or Ukraine
It’s the only way they will
Listen

Based or just post black cocks since the nannies love em so much. Shit up the thread. The who fucking board is unusable.

Start calling them a variety of racial slurs until one of them sticks (this is how you find their race/nationality) if none of them stick and you realize it's a white shill then just ignore them completely, know that they're already defeated on the inside.

Jannies, whole
Wtf.

First time I’m actually considering leaving and not coming back forever

Based and fuck niggers, kikes, trannies, ......, gooks, turkroaches, hajispilled

I'm already not coming back to this shithole. I'm posting from my doctor's appointment lmao.

If /mlpol/ is anything to go by posting oddities works.
That or cunny.

Man the gore follders.
Worked wonders in repelling the fags and am reasonably sure we are dealing with the same people.

Yeah I was thinking that too, black cocks shit up the threads nicely

Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

Attached: 1644679260835.jpg (564x379, 25.45K)

Pay us more

Fuck off you fat nigger

>pay
It’s always about the fucking money

Bosnians would do it cheaper

pray to Saint Terry that these glow in the dark niggers get hit by a car.

Attached: 1619139638580.jpg (750x920, 229.6K)

>Well, Any Forums?
>Any Forums can't refute this.
>He's right you know.
All signs of bot/script flooding

do you rly think that nato shills are the only one here? Before the invasion Any Forums was flooded with russian shills that disturbed each and every discussion about the likelihood of an invasion..
Nato shills are easy to spot but, how do we get kgb shills to fuck off?

Attached: clown shills.png (500x532, 209.61K)

>any use of the word 'chud'
another one

Same way as with the other shills? You just need to spot them first

They can't post new threads when they're seethe posting replies to try to prove the holohoax happened.

Attached: 1644104759284.png (650x641, 460.96K)