Movies and games not being released in Russia

>movies and games not being released in Russia
>bands not touring Russia
>Russians banned from sporting events
>Russian products pulled off shelves

Um wtf? Why is an entire country being villainized?

Attached: 32065132-224D-4FC1-92C1-72E9C5C78365.jpg (2048x1524, 512.24K)

natofags seething

unironically cancel culture. it's being used as a legitimate geopolitical platform
>cancelists

Freedom Fries 2.0

Russian whores here lowered their prices too. I can bum Svetlana and Anastasia for around a tenner.

Don't forget foreign services like Google and apple pay being shut off in Russia clogging up subways with people trying to pay in cash.
The country is getting fucked because economic pressure will force the average citizen to demand change. It's that simple.

Like 99% of vodka sold in the US isn’t even Russian. They just give it a Russian name to seem authentic lmao.

They'll get change all right... change of scenery. Right into a fucking Siberian gulag. Lmao

not like Russians ever paid for movies or games so really no loss profits anywhere

You can't gulag an entire country when even the cops are pissed.

People are unthinking chicken shit conformists, the good news is we see how easy it is to demonize a people, next we do it to the Jews.

Ad yet Russian protests have been minor at best. As it turns out much like North Korea and China being detached from Western Degenerate media was the best thing to happen to Russia. The last free country for whites survives and thrives god bless them

>No shit american music
>No faggot movies,no Marvel coomsuming
>games still pirated, no need to buy them
>No Google or Microsoft
Who are the ones losing?

You should expatriate. I'm sure it's wonderful there.

When I get the funds and learn the language I shall.

So they're basically admitting that this is not about ukraine, but about removing Putin from power. They tried their classical coup CIA strategies, but it didn't work, because Putin knows how those agencies operate as he was in one. Only other option is to force him to do something with NATO expansion and then use public outcry to try dismantling him in that way.

And when the corrupt politicians in charge of the cops are also pissed, because their money laundering operations are getting fucked just as badly as everything else here.

cancelism having its roots in pop culture eventually spread to geopolitics and became a political ideology wherein one holds the belief that all things associated with or related to a particular entity should be cancelized.
having characteristics of a hyper-boycott, cancelization however does not have its roots strictly in voluntary or intentional abstention from buying products. cancelization requires the complete scrubbing from public conscience the entity targeted for cancelization.
similar to orwells idea of the "un-person" but applied not to people specifically.
cancelization combines the boycott, unpersoning and even deculturalifcation into a singular belief that necessarily requires the erasure of an entity

true lol

god how I wish to see russia beating the west and removing globohomo, sadly they are all pussies

>No trade
>Vodka only
>Final destination

No better language learning method then immersion. Just learn to say "I need food" "I am thirsty" "where is the bathroom" "please" "no" and "thank you". With those in your pocket you're sure to not die. After that you're on your own. Bonus points if you learn the alphabet. Get going

Been living like this for a decade now
Id be glad

This right here. You can only loose so many yachts and mansions before you hire a hit man.

cancel (you)

What are the chances we get to play Atomic Heart bros? The last trailer made it look pretty cool.

>No shit american music
Come on now, I know American music is not that good but tf do Ruskies have? Off brand 2013 edm music? Kek tf?

Attached: wpid-photo-21-1.jpg (550x405, 54.76K)

I've never seen such sanctions and depiction for a country and its inhabitants

>movies and games not being released in Russia
Pirate on vpn, like in chiyna.
>bands not touring Russia
im sure they will live without globohomo182
>Russians banned from sporting events
how often do they go overseas to watch niggerball?

thus in order to cancel something, albeit a person or nation,
one must necessarily stop buying all products related to said person or nation; stop associating with all people connected to said person or nation, and remove from the public conscience all instances of cultural or social aspects of said person or nation.
basically it's a type of singularity, a unifying equation for social and restorative justice

Attacking Ukraine is a Russian government policy and Putin is essentially the Russian government. If these pressures make his generals turn on him then it certainly wasn't their idea. Only time will tell. My guess is the average Russian citizen probably thought taking back the old Soviet block would be cool, but not at this cost to their personal finance. But we'll see.