Ukraine bros...what the hell

Attached: Screenshot_2022_0302_182020.jpg (481x585, 78.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HK5YjIYG-Us
youtu.be/fgAvQbVrSI
youtube.com/watch?v=eEtToCXJ0yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Indians are unironically worth more than any single slavshit.

DO NOT REDEEM THE POOKRAINE SIR

Indian diplomats look like THIS?

Attached: 20220302_182010.jpg (400x400, 31.01K)

Yeah ukrainian are racist af even during a fucking war
it's disgusing

Get saved

>Ephesians 2:8-9
>8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

make sure you go to heaven when you die:
youtu.be/HK5YjIYG-Us
and or
youtu.be/fgAvQbVrSI

BBBut the media told me to support them? :(

Attached: 265329AE-8103-42A6-A732-AE90AA6815BA.jpg (422x1024, 79.64K)

Good morning sirs

Attached: Good_morning_I_hate_hohols.png (1000x740, 1.2M)

Do not redeem.

Kek. These dumbasses should have walked the other way to Russia.
They would have been safe.
They get what they choose though.

I learned a new word

Attached: IMG_20220302_140857.jpg (1080x1192, 153.19K)

Emigrate to a country
Fuck off at the 1st sign of trouble in your new homeland
Immigration is a mistake

It's funny because they are being beaten up in Poland as well.

What a timeline.

Lol, no.

Ukrainians are not your bros sir

Indians are so beta
europeans can only do this aggainst pussy betas from pussy countries

youtube.com/watch?v=eEtToCXJ0yI

This is the first thing the jewkranians have done right this whole time.

Those fucking Nazis will pay

Quit trying to steal from actual refugees, shitskins. What the fuck is wrong with you bastards?
You wanted to be in Ukraine so fight for it. No sympathy for cowards.

Both Stalin and Hitler were right about Poland and Ukraine. Their problem is that they both were too soft on these motherfuckers.

scroll.in/latest/1017413/india-tells-its-citizens-to-leave-ukraine-amid-threat-of-russian-invasion

How is it there are so many foreigners in The Ukraine who deliberately ignored warnings weeks ago to leave before war breaks out and they get stranded?

India is only in a bad state because of the overpopulation, I've talked with some hindu gurus and been in many mandirs ,the gurus are always very wise spiritually. Worth more than any retarded slavshit. I'm not Indian either btw, literally Scots-Irish who lives in Appalachia.

>India is only in a bad state because of the overpopulation, I've talked with some hindu gurus and been in many mandirs ,the gurus are always very wise spiritually. Worth more than any retarded slavshit. I'm not Indian either btw, literally Scots-Irish who lives in Appalachia.
>I'm not Indian either btw

Attached: PooLoo2.png (1922x1440, 155.26K)

India should send "peacekeepers" to protect its people and get them out safe.

UKRAINE, DO NOT REDEEM

Ultimately you're second class citizens in any white nation. All resources are being dedicated primarily to white Ukranians, they get first dibs on spots to leave, and you can't even walk out because no surrounding white country wants you. Are you shitskins really surprised? The facade will always shut down in times of crisis. I will literally eat Mexicans if I go even slightly hungry, but that's mostly because I love Mexican food.

>ad hominem

How many Google Play cards to get them back safely?

>russian bots suddenly defending pajeets out of sympathy
>on Any Forums
The paid shilling is relentless

Attached: 1579383809172.jpg (750x800, 314.73K)

You sided with russia so go fuck yourself, lmao.

DO NOT REDEEM

It's fucking amazing how Russia has offered a 3 hour window to Indians leaving Kharkiv. This is an insane diplomatic achievement and I think we're definitely not going to comply with Western sanctions after this.

Trains are reserved for women and children.

>I'm not Indian either btw
t. Rajesh

The fuck did you expect? This board is 50% russians at the best of times, now it's more like 99%

throw poo at them

You will piss yourself in rage, but we dont care about your bloody skin color. You are merely exotic to us.
That said
>war
>expect attacked civilians to be rational and civil

>700 Indian students in Ukraine.
Lol wtf.

How can I prove to you that I'm not an Indian?

I have been against the Ukrainians but the more I see stories like this I think that the Ukrainian people are alright. Hopefully Putin can come to some sort of deal with them once he wins.

Post hands with timestamp

It's no racism . It's cowardice. They are using the students as bargaining chips. Fucking subhumans. Ukrainians are a disgusting people. And Americans are subhumans to take advantage of them.

They have the world's best sanitation engineering master's in Kharkiv

Those are not citizens

Where the fuck do these nigger and poo students in Ukraine come from? Why the fuck would you go to fucking Ukraine of all places if you want to study?

Doesn't India support Russia?
I'm sure they can come to an agreement and have Indian forces go in and get them out

Yeah every death of an Indian through Russian fire is Ukrainian fault. Fuck all slavshits.

I hope we a joint invasion with Russia. Kek fuck the west

We began evacuations on February 15
That's 10 days before invasion
Ukranian army has been actively preventing indians from leaving ONLY AFTER we abstained from voting against Russia
We also have been airlifting people from nearby SAARC countries

They could stay and fight.
Also, Ukrainians want to get thier wives and children out. Not going to waste room on a fucking poo