Pls

Can Balkan people redpill me on this

Attached: 280BBF79-EAF0-4527-A624-706FCD225CF9.jpg (1110x1000, 781.91K)

True for all 3

turks have no turkish blood at all, what turks are is just ancient anatolians, and the entire balkan is filled with ancient anatolian J2 blood

just look at how mixed and impure the balkans are (only R and N are worth anything in this image)

Attached: content-a-map-of-europe-based-on-haplogroups-1.png (720x816, 199.76K)

Thats BS because turks look very diverse imo
As a nation i dont think they are mono ethnical

despite the memes, Turks didn't rape all that much. But they did steal women to be concubines for the sultans.

They're just inbred

This is true. It was found rurkey has less than 3% Asiatic admixture. Theyre mostly persian and greek.

>Thats BS because turks look very diverse imo
yes because even within turkey it differs from place to place

that entire region is just full on mutt, literally every single race that has been present in europe, asia or africa at any point in time is represented in anatolia and the balkans

Attached: HaplogroupdifferencesbetweenTurksandGreeks.jpg (2700x2028, 497.02K)

>It was found rurkey has less than 3% Asiatic admixture.
yep

in terms of Y-DNA in that map it's the pink "Q" slice, only that tiny slice of the pie chart is turkic, the rest was already there during the byzantine empire, and people wonder why they sucked so much ass kek

J2 isn't native to Anatolia. It's northern caucasian maxes out with Ingushes. G2a was. N isn't native, Q isn't native. A good chunk of R1b isn't native(Mix of galatian and central asian). Good chunk of R1a isn't native(Mix of eastern european slavic and central asian indo iranian). Even a good chunk of J2 isn't native since central asia is also full of J2s. Haplotard logic doesn't equal to race. We share 75% of our haplos with Iraqis and Greeks(Without subclads). Yet we are completely different:
>Greek
AHG > CHG > Natufian
>Turk
CHG > AHG > Siberian > Natufian
>Iraqi
Natufian > CHG > AHG

Attached: 1644743148629.jpg (1024x660, 154.97K)

what about ius primae noctis?

>J2 isn't native to Anatolia.
nothing is native to anatolia humans don't come from there

Its easy, my western retard. Just check who the jews are supporting and you'll get the answer.

Weren't you implying we were ancient anatolian indo aryans few posts ago?
Because our genes are weak, due to us being mutts. Some looks like arabs, some looks like cuckasians, some looks like central asians, some even looks like north/west europeans.

Attached: 1645457346103.png (756x654, 47.18K)

>>Red pill me on X.
Threads are bannable as per board rules.
Read the stick before making shit slide threads you nigger.

Idk the Bosnians I see r whiter than Serb Gypsies

OH SORRY :(

Attached: 8FA16AC9-153E-4E6D-A2C0-CE0AAF3346AE.jpg (1284x1044, 874.87K)

there is a city called batman in turkey kek

Hometown of Bruce Wayne.

True for the whole balkans

>who is the biggest woman abuser?

we are all the same with each tribe with their own flavor, all the hate is a meme fuelled by politicians, i trust yugobros more than aynone else in the world

just to be clear here, rapebaby means a child produced out of rape, right? not literally raping babies. just want to make sure since this place has a lot more non english speakers than usual.

Dear Balkan niggers. Take a DNA test. If you're Haplogroup J you're a Turkish rape baby. If you're R1a you're a Slavic rape baby. If you're I you're a native Illyrian. That's the basic gist of it.

>Weren't you implying we were ancient anatolian indo aryans few posts ago?
no indo europeans are no J2 or G2 or J or G or E or Q or I or anything else of the sort