Video shows what happens when you attack the military with Molotov cocktails

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mD3gIx6H_bA&noapp=1&bpctr=1646227103

Graphic video of shot up bodies but politically topical.

Attached: AC8B3019-B366-4251-B776-04F47717E441.jpg (725x735, 456.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yt.zoopid.com/watch-now?v=mD3gIx6H_bA
youtube.com/shorts/BXaNAW4286w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least they are in Valhalla now and won't suffer anymore

>age restricted
never mind then

just copy the video and paste it retard.

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO CLICK SHIT FUCKING TWICE. NOT EVEN ONCE BUT TWICE I SHOULDNT HAVE TO FUCKING CLICK ANYTHING AT ALL JUST PLAY THE FUCKING VIDEO

Attached: rage.png (381x400, 12.95K)

im not the retard linking to youtube

yt.zoopid.com/watch-now?v=mD3gIx6H_bA

Are these the redditors dead bodies who flew over there on their own dime?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-02 07-01-35.png (404x624, 381.97K)

webm or gtfo

This is what happens when you don’t understand a language other than English.

Looks fake. I was in Afghanistan in 2009-2010, and I know what the stench of war is like. Those bodies have been out all night, their stomachs opened up by small arms fire, acid digesting the flesh, organs rotting in the open air.
Nah, these motherfuckers wouldn't be so casual about it. The stench is unimaginable. Have any of you ever had a dog that died? It shits itself, the stale stench of death sets in within 20 minutes as bacteria start going wild and it just gets worse from there.
Nah, I don't buy that these fags walked casually around a field of corpses like this without puking; the stench is seriously overwhelming. This looks like dummies/special effects to me.

youtube.com/shorts/BXaNAW4286w

Even if they managed to get close, they will just burn themselves coz they are untrained idiots.

>At least they are in Valhalla
They're undoubtedly christcucks, so no Valhalla for them. They're on a jewish slave plantation surrounded by bongo bongo nogs.

>you
never post again please

Haven’t these bodies been basically refrigerated by the cold?, I’d imagine bodies in the hot Afghanistan weather would rot a shit ton faster.

Attached: 22BC215F-CC15-47FE-A88B-9C5F14F623D1.jpg (1024x1015, 230.24K)

It's more like when you take the orders of a jewish dictator. Daily reminder every single civvie killed trying to molotov a Russian tank, every single child soldier shot after being forcibly recruited, was all in the service of protecting a vampire jew installed by globalist jews.

Probably because it was very cold out, the bodies are decaying much slower than they would had they been in more mild temperatures

Nah you just see the cyrillic letters and hear a foreign language and believe whatever the other person said it was must be true!

My god, this is horrible. It's exactly what was going to happen. It's not maidan. Did they not understand military will fucking shoot them down? This war is insanity from both sides.

What religion you are has nothing to do with entrance to Valhalla retard.

It's winter in Russia now. Look there is snow around.

How are molotovs actually capable of destroying a 50t tank made of steel?

Maybe, but consider the following.
This "man" has had his head obliterated, and there are (presumably) at least a dozen entry wounds on his chest/stomach (if that's what those holes are meant to be) and there isn't even a drop of blood on his shirt, and only a tiny little pool on the ground.

This looks a lot like the Steven Paddock picture for the exact same reasons. Go over to and refresh the catalogue until a gore thread pops up and compare them to this.

Attached: 1234551.png (1076x569, 1.51M)

Tanks are full of oil, they can ignite and then trave to the fuel storage

This is the first thing I could think of that's somewhat comparable.

Attached: 4298440012_b7f588f84a_b.jpg (1024x768, 190.57K)