The man that ended Any Forums‘s antisemitism

The man that ended Any Forums‘s antisemitism

Attached: 1646223620851.jpg (220x298, 22.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/Uv_WWzjrUrI
archive.vn/eeuDZ
israelpalestinenews.org/the-israel-factor-in-neocons-anti-russia-warmongering-over-ukraine/
archive.is/US149
thejc.com/news/world/rabbi-leader-in-kiev-jews-will-take-up-arms-against-putin-1ibdPnpwbyItdId4FHfbjD
archive.vn/2Ldwm
jewishpress.com/news/israel/russias-military-in-syria-is-jamming-gps-systems-in-israeli-territory/2022/02/01/
archive.vn/tJV0L
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/russia-rejects-demand-by-israel-that-it-stop-jamming-gps-signals-in-israeli-airspace/2490499
archive.vn/UIEva
debka.com/russia-posts-patrols-at-latakia-2nd-impediment-to-israel-air-strikes-over-syria/
archive.vn/DlO4S
rt.com/russia/546928-ukrainian-jews-evacuation-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kikes!
that is all.

Oh no no no no hahahaha

Attached: 1646163844010(1).webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Putin's a Jew too though.

Attached: huh.jpg (532x549, 86.29K)

Stop reminding me of the president of my country of origin

Why does he look big to me

Fuck off kike

There is always reason to be cautious around Jews

Not supporting vatniks doesn't automaticly mean supporting Jews you lightswitch brain

Attached: 1645732666203.png (840x1322, 1.38M)

qrd?

Imagine polchuds idole being defeated by this

He has literally done nothing.

Attached: 1645639441065.jpg (1024x702, 77.19K)

Jews bring war

>Comedian makes a parody of a music video
>AAAAAA LOOK AT HIM HE LOOKS RIDICULOUS
Top kek

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (600x486, 106.99K)

War isn't a human endeavor its a jewish one

Attached: 1646048237163.jpg (566x1024, 62.9K)

>americans bombing muslims
>sleep
>muslims bombing american puppets
>ACTION
Simple as that.

The important thing is we know what it is

Attached: 1645980791020.jpg (2227x1612, 764.93K)

>caring about non-whites being bombed.

Attached: kikel_kikes_jews.png (881x703, 138K)

If nothing else this poncing buffoon reinforced it.
youtube.com/shorts/Uv_WWzjrUrI

Fuck that cocksucking faggot kike.

Proof? And him standing next to jews isn't enogh

Nope

Much higher white admixture and he practices Christianity

>I'm dancing around like a faggot as a joke

Unfortunately not true.
As much as I dislike the Shekelbergs, you gotta stay true to reality.

War is a human endeavor for any ethnicity.
It is the ultimate escalation of a conflict, where diplomacy cannot solve the conflict.

It is also, despite all the post-modernist crying, absolutely natural.
The Jew has not changed the face of war. Just made it more economical and ideological.
The European has not changed the face of war. Just made it more technological.
The African has not changed the face of war. Just made it more tribal.
The Asian has not changed the face of war. Just grossly increased the numbers of fighters.

archive.vn/eeuDZ
israelpalestinenews.org/the-israel-factor-in-neocons-anti-russia-warmongering-over-ukraine/

archive.is/US149
thejc.com/news/world/rabbi-leader-in-kiev-jews-will-take-up-arms-against-putin-1ibdPnpwbyItdId4FHfbjD

archive.vn/2Ldwm
jewishpress.com/news/israel/russias-military-in-syria-is-jamming-gps-systems-in-israeli-territory/2022/02/01/

archive.vn/tJV0L
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/russia-rejects-demand-by-israel-that-it-stop-jamming-gps-signals-in-israeli-airspace/2490499

archive.vn/UIEva
debka.com/russia-posts-patrols-at-latakia-2nd-impediment-to-israel-air-strikes-over-syria/

archive.vn/DlO4S
rt.com/russia/546928-ukrainian-jews-evacuation-plan/

Notice how the Israel first traitors in the US body politic want the war, the Kiev rabbi says Jews are going to fight against Putin, and Israel then says they will bring the Ukraine Jews to Israel if there is war. The zionist terrorists are creating a war where only non-Jews will die.

"The Jewish Empire of Satan, led by Israel and consisting of all Anglo and NATO countries, vassals, and possessions, very badly wants to start a war in Eastern Europe to kill as many white people as possible." - user

Putin, user? He is Russian man and he is very bad. Trust me, I am Agent Smith. I will even write "nigger" and "you will never be a woman". Now Putin - he looks like a monkey because he is racially impure. Ignore the meme flag and admire this a20.png "monke" image. I have learned that an insult of this nature comports with your board culture and by disseminating it, I can gain credibility among the members of this, your fringe community that I have studied and analyzed for years, secretly beginning to believe what I read while never seeming natural enough to fit in. But back to Putin - I mean, "Jewtin". You guys really don't like Jews, do you? Anyways, Putin is not based - but the Israeli-funded Azov battalion (they're Nazis! You like that don't you user?)Poroshenko, Zelensky and NATO? Now that's what I call based! If you support, or "shill", for Putin, you are a kike, which is not something I've been told you want to be. Now tell me, where do I have to go on the information superhighway to join Jewtin? And Russian Americans, look! I even know a few Russian words so that the most gullible among you will fall for my boss' ingenious strategy.

Glowniggers on suicide watch. I will be shilling all day. You will not win.

Yeah okay glow nigger bro. This is even more retarded than the 'wow guys I can't believe that our support is actually aligned with george soros on this Ukraine thing' thread. What is wrong with you globohomo shills? Who are these threads even for?

Any Forums is under siege just like Urkraine is. Shills from both sides are working around the clock.

Attached: jesus facepalm.jpg (667x858, 72.85K)

Didn't end any of these bastards of antisemitism kek, there's just feds having a shill bit war against Russian agents hahaha

Attached: Snapchat-841060041.jpg (1440x696, 54.17K)

Attached: 0daa5c67adfd7666cfd8e0e60f28ebef.jpg (1280x662, 113.17K)

Um yeah, that’s how it works

And you're posting like a faggot seriously

>I was here..It's a joooke!

Attached: latest.jpg (328x349, 65.11K)

>caring about swine fuckers being bombed.
>caring about swines being bombed.
I don't see the point in either of those

it's just your typical feiminized mindset. they always do this, mask everything they want to do/say but is socially frowned upon as a joke. then they can still do/say it and when someone calls them out on it they can just go
>ugh, I can't believe you couldn't tell it's a joke, touch grass loser
it's why they have such a strong dislike for serious people, because talking to those people would force them to act more serious too and that would rob them of their backdoor, exposing their retardation constantly

That's fine. The problem is how naturally he's doing it.

What?

Actually this little faggot makes Jews look worse.

How can you absolve Jewish Ukrainian men from war, as well as invaders from Africa and Mid East that forced their way into Europe that destroy and rape the culture, then turn right around and ask for the most native population of Ukraine to fight an die?

Zelensky is on par with Biden for being a completely revolting and useless sack of shit.

The only thing Zelensky and Biden can accomplish is failure and sabotage, but that is typical of criminals.

He looks really into it. This "man" is a homo jew, as 80% of jewish "men".