Can someone do me a favour and decode spaz please? I dunno what the fuck this means but I’ve got like...

Can someone do me a favour and decode spaz please? I dunno what the fuck this means but I’ve got like, a shitload of stuff arriving on the 22nd of March and I don’t want whatever he’s talking about to effect it

Attached: D32CE2BD-0FED-491C-B269-AD6CB65EF1CE.jpg (950x1259, 649.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-islam.org/authors/shamoun/flat_earth_revisited.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I dunno what the fuck this means
It means he's QOOOOOOOOMMMIIING

Attached: 1610812717643.jpg (621x858, 195.2K)

Good heavens is it two weeks again for the 750th time? Cope more.

No, it's 3 weeks now. Math is hard

>Why yes, I do spend my time reading THIS GARBAGE, how could you tell?

Attached: 1614821042884.png (645x729, 105.02K)

Who's still falling for this stupid shit after what is it now?
5 years of nothing?
More?
It's a real black pill to know there's a bunch of retards hanging off of this vague useless bullshit, trying desperately to make some sense out of it.
You are just the same as the crazy bog hag in her straw hut in the swamp playing with tea leaves and bones, except somehow, it's even more pathetic than that.

Attached: 1621518252974.png (416x361, 325.51K)

It's a red pill to know most of them are Christians. You need to understand their mentality before you start thinking they might be correct.

>It's a red pill to know most of them are Christians
You know what other crancer group is all Christians?
Flat Eartherz

Attached: 1634217245598.png (553x403, 31.74K)

I’m confused, can someone just like, explain Q-user stuff to me please? I don’t get it

Do you know who started the flat earth (modern) movement? Unironically the biggest flat earth podcast is run by a jew.
Finally, it trickles down to these retards:
answering-islam.org/authors/shamoun/flat_earth_revisited.html

It was a prank by Quentin
calle-borjesson-quentin
Who uses a billion Q-based names. This one was a star-trek prank based off of TNG.
Anyway, after the retard busted into the pizza shop in whateverthefuck, the feds took the larp over and turned it into an info-gathering campaign as well as a rehash of "operation trust" because they didn't want any more crazy people with guns busting into pizza shops.

This surge of...
>Nukes are fake
>Space is fake
>Earth is flat
>Germs are fake
>War is fake
>Q Said....[blah]
>5G will kill us / mind control us
>Muh electric universe, math is ALL WRONG
>Aliens are demons!
>Aliens are fake, MUH BLUE BEAM
>CHRIST IS KING!

Attached: 1645334143816.png (550x543, 52.5K)

it says 3 more weeks.. that cant be right..

Well the math being partially irrelevant is correct. However, it's not that religion itself is bad. Religion should instill a respect for onself, one's people, and nature in the upstanding human. The religions we have now are really shit, have very little to do with nature, and as you show in your post, turn people into superstitious morons, unable to appreciate anything worth actually being superstitious of.
Religion should help teach ethics and endear one to nature.

So, formerly chucks?

Mostly formerly chucks, but with a pinch of tomacco to go with the sneed.

I’ve said it before, the only way to fix Any Forums is by having two splinter boards.

/vax/ - all vaccine shit
/xpol/ - all conspiracy shit

And then also to help Any Forums in general we need a /bbc/ board and ban any black cock fetish posting from every board, which will mostly hurt asian canadian

reddit moment

They’ve evolved. 2 weeks is now 3 weeks. Just when their pre-dementia boomer attention spans became 2 weeks, the Qman goes and pulls this 3 week stuff. Brilliant. Q is always right. Trust the plan. 3 weeks fellow boomers.

Oh no did you realize that 90% of your posts are retard schizo shit? Sorry bubby

You're a midwit who doesn't have the capability of discerning between information and noise without the help of an authority to guide your hand. The idea of authority is just an illusion though -- the people on the television, the "popular" opinion? That's manufactured to give you a drum beat to march to.
And you basically say that I march to the beat of my own drum. Well, that's true. I don't listen to others simply because they have an opinion.
Moreover, merely because there's a pervasive opinion doesn't mean that it has any special weight: what you or others do doesn't matter to me.
Dismissal is easy on other websites because you can attempt to hide the post that disagrees with you, and then you don't have to engage or do any intellectual heavy-lifting. But you're not on other websites, and people can clearly see that what you want is an inane form of censorship because you are mentally incapable of doing anything but discussing what you are told to discuss.

Now, go march on, monkey.

Dude you can post all you want on /xpol/

You are so blinded by contrarian ‘free thought’ that any moron can shit out an idea and you’ll lick it off the plate while telling yourself it’s the ‘real’ truth

It’s good to be able to sift out propaganda but you go so far that you literally will only accept absolute retardation as an answer. It’s called brainrot and you are beyond saving. Your brain is literally broken at this point and you are crying and yelling at the adult table and we would like you gone

How the fuck is math at all irrelevant?

>ad hominem
>I want to censor your opinion because I can't argue
Well, I do agree that you cannot argue.

It's relevant for engineering things, building houses, cars, large buildings, selling or buying items like a merchant. As a language for describing how the universe functions it struggles greatly. It also struggles with things that are not complex (emotions) but are complex to represent.