Hahaha

McDonald's, KFC, Subway, Starbucks and Burger King intend to leave Russia, close all restaurants

Attached: 16449005761691.jpg (1920x1122, 461.58K)

Пpyфцы ecть? A ecли нaйдy?
What am I going to poison myself with then? Burger Heroes? Whatever the fuck the sell in SPAR?

Why do you even have this pic, sis

That’s the best thing that could happen. Imagine how much healthier Russians will be.

What is that picture OP

So all those places run themselves in Russia as the American corporations? In Japan they operate as separate companies licensing the IP.

fantastic news for russia bros

rotten potatoes back on the menu !

>restaurants

Living in russia is starting to sound based. Don't fuck this up ruskiebros.

Chinese flying gays that we will be watching in cinemas soon since Americans banned showing their movies to us

Attached: 9ffc837cef6dc77dee5f2f5475b42e86.gif (301x358, 2.98M)

Yea but now they don't have to pay any royalties

No competitors. That's a good chance to create your own fast food company.

Sorry Igor you will have to get back to daily eating vodka and cabbage

leave it to americans to think their poison is wanted in the rest of the world
youre doing them a savor by removing that trash

god i hate americans

Queues for miles on the first day of business and last day of business.

Attached: p02j7b9z.jpg (640x360, 80.31K)

As a Russian I would be really afraid now, because probability Muscovy region turns into dirty glass increased drastically. USA like a dog, they don't bark but they bite.

Yes it's those shitty fast foods joints making Russians unhealthy kek

Russia isn't america retard

Attached: 131011200013-erin-dnt-rowlands-krokodil-drug-comes-from-russia-to-u-s-00011902.jpg (1280x720, 284.82K)

I just invested in a new russian fast food chain.

Attached: russianlunch.jpg (500x317, 50.7K)

Damn now i wish we‘d go to war with the usa

Flying closeted gays are an improvement over open gayfags of the west. Probably equally as boring plot-wise.

Great reset
No onions for you, goys
I ate carls jr last night and the fat bitches with flat asses working there were ghastly I'm so ashamed

HAHAHA thats so good for russia well done getting rid of them HAHAH fucking hell...

i wish theyd close here too
Fat people are sinners, gluttony

PORTUGAL LMAO

YOUR FAST FOOD KILLED BRITISH FOOD... SO FUCKIT.

>That’s the best thing that could happen. Imagine how much healthier Russians will be.

THIS.
That shitty food is only valid if you are in a hurry or in an unknown place.

Wow Russians will live healthier and longer what a shame :/

> Why do you even have this pic, sis
It's 200% heterosexual, you're just pidor.

Attached: 16449005761680.jpg (1080x607, 156.93K)

True, Chinese are at least cute

Attached: f7d1c0d5aa1110ecd115ec7455c4ef0e.gif (540x360, 212.96K)

Well they cant. Idiots, they are all FRANCHISES. They dont own a single fucking restaurant. They just sell the rights to use the name, the rest is up to the person runing the restaurant where they get their food items.

>NIGGERS RUNNING THE STREETS AND JEWISH CHILD SEX CLINICS LMAO

damn burgers are stupid as fuck, love how they cope with their AMERICA YEAH propaganda that they receive as kids
such a retarded country

oh no! globocorp intend to leave the country! who will deliver garbage food and sugary drinks now?!?! all is lost!

This , they can remove perhaps the name , maintain most of the rest and call it Burger Ivan, Jaruselsky Donald, Zvezdabuck

Not specifically these irrelevant fast food shit chains (which you are better off not poisoning you with their fake meat), but why don't you start to mass request the western companies that left your country, to also boycott Israel for Gaza? As in loudly, and not just you, muzzies all over should demand it from them. These companies are kikes, obviously throwing you under the bus to try to meme a victory for the openly kike ukraine president, but they won't admit that it is only because ukie president is a kike, so you can fuck with Israel, or make the brands publicly embarassed, lose costumers. Demand all those car companies to stop selling to Israel, same with the tech companies, plus all countries that blocked sending you raw resources, demand they stop selling to Israel as well. The companies made a choice between countries in an international conflict, they cannot use neutrality excuse in other conflicts. Hit the jews any angle you can. I don't care for either you nor Ukraine, but I'd take any chance to hurt the jews.

Or they just straight up keep the name. What are all those franchises gonna do? Invade russia?

It's the typical post from Any Forums with an out of context random pic that has nothing to do with the topic. It might as well be a bot creating these threads at this point.

i see i rise in share in McDowells in russia, whats their position in the market?

I'm 200% heterosexual too

Attached: 222419253-352-k917207.jpg (352x550, 33.74K)

Every morning I thank God because we don't have that hineous shit over here. How is this not a win?

Sue them. Russia isn't full banana republic yet

Unironically one of the best stories ever told, thanks to Chinese censorship.

Took a less than mediocre novel and turned it into something absolutely sublime.

Keep walking that single-log bridge until its dark end…

>KFC is leaving
It's unironically over

Is this supposed to be a bad news?

Attached: 1646187030549 (1).jpg (1024x697, 124.46K)

And nothing of value was lost.