Why don't all the other countries just invade Russia while they're focused on Ukraine?

Why don't all the other countries just invade Russia while they're focused on Ukraine?

Attached: main-qimg-e84d9be5bf8e1582310ceed30b885d82.jpeg.jpg (1600x1066, 361.9K)

nigger

id invade her clearage

>Nukes
>Nobody actually gives enough of a fuck about Ukraine to spend blood and treasure

you'd avert your eyes and go hide somewhere

Jannies seethe if this happens, that’s why.

Russia have WMD.
You don't invade a country that have WMD.

I need to suck her cock

Fuck off, she wants my eyes on her. And I want my cock in her.

It’s a win win.

Nukes, dummy.

i bet those are all veiny gross. i like big boobs but not that big

Attached: 5889e366d9a6bbc3be71d79da4b684a8.jpg (678x1024, 80.62K)

I sometimes wish I was as daft as the median burger.
The world must be so simple from that perspective.

Attached: DERP LeTs InVaDe.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

I guess you forgot the existence of nuclear weapons, and also Ukraine is essentially in the position of Taiwan. It's Russian territory that broke off after the fall of the USSR and was westernized fast so NATO/UN could get their grip around it...

also sauce?

Attached: 23423245.jpg (1080x1332, 229.05K)

Russia isn't Libya.

>hey Putin, look behind you!
>instant victory
War is a lot easier than they make it seem.

Yea but that is because you are a bit gay.

Is that Ukraine? I seem focused on it.

Total war is bad for profits. The optimal amount of war is no more than what is enough to justify the military industry.

>Nukes
>Usable land worth invading is blocked by topography, distance, or climate (arctic)
>Moral justification for a 3rd party to invade Russia because of the how the Ukranian conflict is panning out will backfire fucking hard.
>China's wheat supply is Russia; full sanctions from China cannot occur without massive economic losses, or widespread starvation, which would cause ripple effects.

she's not that attractive to be honest

you would have be to like a sexually deprived incel who hasn't fapped in like a month to find that attractive

>land invading a country with nukes
retard poster

I wish that stupid cunt would show her tits already, Jordan Carver for any coomers out there

because russia would unironically start firing nukes

Only about 1/3 of all our forces are in Ukraine. You would still have to deal with 2/3.

>1/3
russia has an army of helicopters, tactical bombers, tens of thousand of hard artillery.

Literally ZERO of those are used in Ukraine. For some reason they send in footsoldiers and some old tanks

did you mean to say 1/3 of your 9year olds are in ukraine?

they too gay.
or are they...

Attached: 1646045020924.jpg (640x430, 152.04K)

>she's not that attractive to be honest
I must agree with the fingol above, you are gay.

Are you underage, retarded or a bot?

Attached: 1628056243785.jpg (350x432, 34.54K)

HHNGGGG

I got sauce, anyone want

i am not. you just like ugly women