Would a Any Forumslack ever have the balls to volunteer?

reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/

Would a Any Forumslack ever have the balls to volunteer?

That's right, no.

Attached: red.jpg (680x571, 48.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The question isn’t if a Any Forums tard would go, we likely have reasons we don’t have to. The question is if Jannies ought to go.

nah, would you, if my country was attacked, I would be the first to jump to belarus

>volunteer to die in a jewish war
Yeah nah.....NUKE KYJIV

>dead r*dditors
based. I hope they all go.

For Russia, yeah but it's not like they need it

Attached: 1645210260579.png (271x186, 74.64K)

Fake TV war for people with fake TV minds
>it's just like (insert disney-owned pop-culture reference)

Any Forums coped through the 2020 election, bumpstock ban, BLM riots, ukraine etc.

They keep talking mad shit about how theyre going to take up arms and fight the globalists but instead every day is another day of the cope from these cucks.

A better question is why doesn't pol fall for the dirty bot propaganda/

Attached: TwiiterBotExample11.jpg (640x1385, 140.19K)

>go die for a corrupt jew
I'm good thanks.

Would a Any Forumsack lie and LARP for updoots?

That's right, no.

I wanna go and rescue a Ukrainian cutie and make her my refugee gf but I don't know how to go about that so I'll stay here.

Fucking LARPers have never left their mothers basement

Any Forumsacks are not NPC Zogbots who fight for Jewish wars.

A pollack knows he isnt in a movie. These guys aren't brave, they are clueless. Bravery is knowing the danger but doing it anyway. They think this is a marvel movie and they are the main character. They won't do any fighting either: Ukrans will rob them for gear, they don't have the patience to entertain some western flags delusions. This is an East European War one, not Portland.

>Any Forums voted for Trump twice
I mean, at this point even the most söy r*dditor outclasses the average Any Forumscel.

Why would I fight for corrupt politicians and jews?

is being retarded and going to a war without being prepared a good thing?

This

There's no money to be made, so no.

Plates and Kevlar violate ITAR? What a fucking retard. ITAR is things like FLIR systems and any special tools that might be used to repair/maintain them....it most certainly doesn't apply to Plate or Kevlar. what a bunch of fucking retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs

To die in a useless war which I know the result of.
No not interested

They’re just doing it because it’s fun.

...wtf is this shit nigga. WTF IS THIS NIGGA?! Oh come on now, they're using bots to bait us into this how GAY. Brb getting triple chunked, gonna do 3 tours at the buffet. Dessert storm.

As a famous French man once said "I'm not going to die for no one" Now do your NPC duty ZOG bot

they probably already joined azov maybe you should go, instead of getting others to go die in war zone fucker

reddit -> white nationialist arc.

>Would a Any Forumslack ever have the balls to volunteer?

There's been nationalist volunteers fighting for both Azov (retards) and the separatists. And they weren't blue haired reddit neo-liberals, they're considered valuable assents by the sides they're on.

>IF YOU WANT TO GO AN FIGHT IN SYRIA THATS OKAY THATS WHAT THEY SAID BEFORE... FUCKUM THEY ARE DRIVING YOU OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY AND INTO A WEB OF LIES... VLAD THE CHAD IS CORRECT BUT YOU FALLING FOR THEIR MASTER STRIKE WHICH IS YOU MUPPETS RUNNING OF TO PRETEND FIGHT BUT REALL SLAUGHTERED BECUZ THE WEST DOESNT WANT YOU EITHER, MASTER JEWISH PLOT WATCH.

>Any Forumsacks don't want to go die in a foreign land just because TV told them evil russia man bad
Wow how cowardly

How would you know? we are anonymous

>Not politics
>spamming/flooding
You faggots need to go back.

Attached: back 2 redit.gif (1200x1200, 213.05K)

Can I volunteer for Russia instead?

If they're american and volunteering they are retarded. They should just enlist, and wait and see if it blows up. Atleast they get GI Bill, Healthcare + paycheck. At this point they're becoming mercenaries who won't even earn a paycheck... even worse unpaid, untrained, untested, experiences first time mercenaries. Does it get any more retarded than that?

go to palestine and help them. or is ukraine comfy enough? just enough social recognition