Oh!!! Russia !!! how you gonna survive?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 6.29.40 AM.png (443x623, 278.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/sanctions-target-russia-fesco-says-customers-can-pay-yuan-2022-03-02/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake war, fake pandemic, fake elections. Yawn.

>Russia about to invade Pakistan
nice

Wow, this is a good excuse for nigger countries to fault on their debnts.

Pakistan has Nukes and is a closer ally with China than Russia is.

Over 1 billion dollars? Isn't that shit fucking pennies for a big country like Pakistan even though it's poor? There is no fucking way this is right, this smells like fake news. I doubt Pakistan would ever not take a neutral stance on issues like this.

Sure, pajeet. Now go cover your body with clay and cow shit

I'm not a shitskin thank you, also google it! they have nukes.

Hahahhaha wasnt this guy with putin just days ago smiling saying its an exciting moment and that he wouldnt lift a finger ? Is this fake news or is pootin gonna chimp out again ?

Maybe they are trying to win favour with the western world. Maybe they fear ww3 and as they are a Chinese ally they want to change sides.

>We war you!
okay paki

Oh great, we can just ignore our loans now if the lender is a bad guy! Who knew! Thanks NATO!

whatever you say meme fag faggot.

Guess Russia will have to sell more military equipment to India to make up for it

>inbreed shitskin found a reason to not pay what they have eat

those sandniggers are a disease and mutts are their enablers

Wow brown people refusing to pay a debt? Shocking

They already do and again mite be the reasoning behind this move.

>refuse to repay loans
ngmi

I think this is fake news. Wasn't he explicitly with Outin just a day ago? Gonna check in this...

Wtf i love russia now

It's satire you stupid niggers

Sure: reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/sanctions-target-russia-fesco-says-customers-can-pay-yuan-2022-03-02/

so they can start running up 30% interest and not give them another drop of gas or any other resource until it is paid in full

You guys are bunch of 15 yo who believe everything on the internet is true

They know the second ww3 breaks out India is going to wipe them off the face of the earth, so they're trying to get in America's good graces

he probably saw that china is slowly backing the western sphere and decided to hedge his bets. to be fair china doesnt give a fuck who wins and would love to see the West and Russia destroy each other so they can rule.

It's fake. If China is neutral, so is Pakistan.

Do not redeem the loans sirs