Is nuclear war coming?

I’m getting really sad right now and scared I can’t sleep I don’t want to eat and I’m worrying about nuclear war all the time now and I keep getting panic attacks. Is nuclear war a guarantee now? I don’t want to die yet.

Attached: 0B550114-AC90-4F2B-BA08-250C1308C9E9.jpg (498x400, 160.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WJR68Ait6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just be yourself, bro

don't be sad. Is there a more based way to die than being BTFO in a nuclear assault?

Yes, nuklear war is the only option and having intense panic attacks is the only thing that can save us.

We'll be fine.
The worst that'll happen is some urban centers in Ukraine get carpetbombed and Putin gets one in the back of the skull somewhere in the Siberian wastes for fucking Russia's economic potential in the long run since China isn't even batting an eye at this

Attached: 1597004437387.jpg (600x552, 87.82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4WJR68Ait6g

nukes are jew rat hoax

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 61.6K)

This but unironically. Who cares?

>Is nuclear war coming?
No it's not even close.

Eat, sleep, go for a walk, have a shower, clean your room. It will get better.

get yourself a good gas mask buddy

>I don’t want to die yet.
Then you haven't been paying attention danebro

Attached: 404.jpg (428x418, 14.52K)

You're looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

If idiots on social media and this board keep screeching “b-b-but do something NATO!” then yes. Zelenskyy, the EU, and the US want to play brinkmanship with Putin.

Attached: 1A86174F-31DC-468D-B042-3FCEBD4789C4.jpg (897x601, 133.61K)

Death by nuke is easily my most preferred way to die. So long as I am killed by the blast.

Get vaccinated and double mask if you're going to be such a flaming pussy

Jews will never nuke there own people

Attached: us-senators-and-represntatives-dual-israel-citizens.jpg (660x662, 120.45K)

Nuclear war is needed to cleanse away the filth and degeneracy of modern society. If you are among the strong who survive, you will be able to rebuild

yeah, dying of radiation sickness or related cancer would be fucked.

no because we live in the most boring time in the entire human history.

Welcome to the soviet Era. Your elders lived with looming nuclear war so can you.

nothinburger

Attached: 1646052848494.jpg (768x567, 70.13K)

Why do you even care? This society is sick.

Sorry any dreamers, reset, regressors, reincarnators or people who have unnatural abilities can only slightly affect the timeline.

It's not a NWO global theater anymore.
In the ensuing ruble, do not fight your brothers and sisters.

Glory to the Imperium of Man.