Ukrainian video shows civilians making molotovs

How long until Russia starts shooting into crowds?

Attached: YesMolotov.webm (404x720, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8Bg2A578gA
southfront.org/battleground-realities-and-informational-warfare/
youtube.com/shorts/6MxX6Jv1fSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/a8Bg2A578gA

lol the edits on this and just the way it's filmed in general reeks of kikery

>not a fire extinguisher in sight
fucking kek

That means Americans never taught them this. Otherwise it would have been according to OSHA.

>just gonna grab a quick smoke

Molotovs are fucking useless in a proper war.
It's not gonna do shit against a tank and infantry can shoot you long before you get close enough to burn them.

>ywn make molotov cocktails with your family
why live bros?

They look pretty damn happy.

Are they making bottles of snow?

Bringing kids to a peaceful rally in Ottowa = terrorist. Bringing kids to make Molotov kotails = democratic.

>oh nooo, why are they bombing civilians????

Attached: Mistwer putin beeing cool.jpg (1024x1001, 87.15K)

you sound like you have a lot of combat experience, especially in urban warfare.

Probably as much as seasoned Russian warriors!

Attached: 1646161917463.jpg (1102x1028, 691.14K)

tanks can't move if you burn down their supply convoys

I want to see that TOS-1 in action.

>It's not gonna do shit against a tank
That's literally what they are for you fucking retard.

>civilians who will never have to risk their own lives smiling while making something that is intended to burn people alive
They deserve whatever they get, especially the women

yah probably because it's fake

....... really? really france?

First I would smoke half of my cig then throw it on stocks.
Watch NPCs burn and have a good laugh.

Attached: 1639874576171.jpg (994x1001, 176.02K)

>Poland
You're not a real country, but the whore of Russia. Sneed

They also show roasties ligting themselves on fire after attempting to throw one
KEK

They won't be

They won’t. Some Russian general said the other day that civilians trying to use aks or whatever will get stun grenaded which I can’t wait to see just for the kek value.

Attached: 3679C0E1-AD37-4550-A4B2-BE3F7A9B6CA6.jpg (960x1280, 147.21K)

>redditors think the government encouraging children and women to become legitimate military targets is le wholesome and just like the marvel movies
I fucking hate this world so goddamm much

Can we have a fake video of Gordon Ramsay cooking molotovs?

Attached: 1621322483275.jpg (800x600, 28.04K)

What?

>haha this is so fun an cool haha yeah were gunna own these russians! well show them we will make the- *gets ballistic missile'd and raped by ruskis*

>inb4 napalm

you're supposed to close the bottle and attatch 2 matches to each end of the bottle with a rubber band and set the matches on fire then dash it at the target, so you dont set yourself on fire

>won't do shit against tanks

Attached: 1646171477252.gif (313x141, 1.97M)

They don't. Modern tanks, even T72, are NBC protected meaning they won't overheat and the crew won't suffocate. Never mind that molotovs aren't even large enough to cause damage to a modern vehicle. They failed on M1 and on Bradley in Iraq.

>"WOW! Making a family event of weapons manufacturing sure is fun! Defiant and Brave!"
>"NOOOOOO! You can't just KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS!!!!"

What is she going to do with them? Light herself on fire?

You're right. I guess they'll just have to accept getting bombed by Russia. Defending themselves would just make things worse :)
And now hold still while Ahmed rapes your granny. Don't intervene or you might get her killed

These people don't realize that they re not civilians at this point.

fox news was promoting this the other day

Lot of morons ITT who disagree with you. On this page there's a video of civilians, or what's left of them, that tried to go up against Russian armor with molotovs.

southfront.org/battleground-realities-and-informational-warfare/

Ever seen what an autocannon does to human bodies? Check that video out. The Russian rules of engagement are gloves off now. If you're planning a complex ambush against motor rifle troops you better have a plan, and Marvel comic tier bullshit is not a plan.

Its Styrofoam, turns the gasoline into napalm when mixed

Good thing that tank wasn't shooting back.

this is a result of zelinski sending the message for civilians to fight back and giving them free AKs because he know the amount of free sympathy it will generate on the media with clueless inspired civilians being trampled by trained military gunmen cause they think they wont get shot or something, the second they see tanks roll in they shit their pants and run

>children and women to become legitimate military targets
This war is really exposing how historically ignorant all of Any Forums is.

Attached: ba008669.jpg (1024x827, 97.69K)

>modern tanks
whelp russias fucked

fuck off retard.

Defending themselves by hand throwing a tiny firebomb at a fucking tank will get them chopped to bits by machinegun fire.

Does anyone have that webm of that dumb bitch setting herself on fire after attacking a disabled tank?

very easy to conceal, they have their uses. But yeah not the best.

>How long until Russia
When the citizens have the intent to harm.

so what? It takes like 100 molotovs to take out a single tank then. It would take thousands of people throwing hundreds of thousands of molotovs to stop even one convoy.

Sorry but Ukraine is finished

based, if you wouldn't do the same when being invaded you are demoralized castrated faggot.
death to the invader

You got it.

Attached: 41AE3694-2F9B-4E8A-9E88-CB2E09354A35.jpg (1024x461, 90.59K)

If they're being bombed, how are molotovs supposed to help them? Throw them at the planes? The point is the Ukrainian men should have evacuated their families, not kept them to throw flaming alcohol at Ivan's armor column you dipshit.

During ww2 civilians WERE legitimate military targets, retarded kraut

Attached: Lancaster-1200_480 (1).jpg (1200x480, 387.6K)

WW2 style bombing is out of fashion now, but if Russia starts to suspect civilians of being armed, then they will have fewer problems firing into cities

Yep

the brave freedom fighters make reddit fly to Ukraine

Enemy combatants.

Don't compare this clown conflict to world war 2 you retard

>Modern tanks
Most Russian tanks are decomposing soviet era trash.

Until they get gunned down for LARPing as soldiers. War is a terrible thing, there's nothing fun for the average normies in it.

T'es trop con.

I have guns, and wouldn't be dumb enough to put the women and children in my family in a place to be targeted as combatants. This isn't brave, it's retarded.

You're about to see WW2 style total warfare if these Uke cities don't start surrendering. Go look a photos of Grozny.

Not gonna make a difference. Putin has Z-kike McFagdance at the negotiation table, he'll be withdrawing soon.
Just like a fucking kike puppet to send people out to fight a hopeless battle, against an army that doesn't want to hurt them, just there to wreck American labs and missiles.

Those the troops btfo'ing the Ukraine? Not surprised, I heard reports that Putin sent in inexperienced soldiers and older equipment.

Yeah against world war 2 tanks, not modern armor

Yep, they're no longer considered non combatants and are fair game

What a fucking cuck.

youtube.com/shorts/6MxX6Jv1fSk

Found it.

It doesn't work really.

will we finally get kino of ukie cities under withering bombardment from hundreds of Bears?

So the Americans left Afghanistan and Vietnam just because the local populace made them uneasy by a vast amount of thoughts and prayers?

Me every single time I hear or read about pigranians being slaughtered

Attached: Breaking news, ukrainian civilians killed.png (207x244, 4.32K)

I can't stand pole faggot posters anymore. You kikes are no longer based but act like cucks.

Attached: 1645928096920.jpg (700x513, 107.73K)

>Never mind that molotovs aren't even large enough to cause damage to a modern vehicle

Quit making shit up, faggot. A molotov will absolutely fuck up a car.