EVERYTHING RUSSIA SAYS IS TRUE!!!

>EVERYTHING RUSSIA SAYS IS TRUE!!!
>RUSSIA TODAY NEVER LIES!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY ITS STATE SPONSORED PROPAGANDA?

>HAHA NATOSHILL
>EVERYTHING WESTERN MEDIA SAY IS FAKE AND PROPAGANDA 100%
>HOW DARE YOU SUPPORT A COUNTRY DEFENDING ITSELF!?!?!?!?!?!?'
>MUH GLOBOHOMO
>MUH JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING ITS A BIG AGENDA
>I SAW A PIC FROM POL IT MUST BE TRUE BIOLAPS EXIST IN UKRAINE!!

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder[13] characterized by continuous or relapsing episodes of psychosis.[5] Major symptoms include hallucinations (typically hearing voices), delusions, paranoia, and disorganized thinking.

try to seek medical help

Attached: 1633161408263.png (480x533, 61.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jejrBrBCBPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U8CMDHCpI7s&ab_channel=MichalGórecki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah yes, op is a huge faggot.
Thank you.

Attached: CFD615AD-14D9-41F9-9729-C3CFE9D4BE76.png (678x525, 37.76K)

>maybe if we accuse them of mental illness, we can continue pretending to not understand reality

I thought Sweden was supposed to be the completely cucked Scandinavian country?

IT'S KEEYiff. Get it right for faggots sake.

Go home Globohomo

Attached: 1639556498240.jpg (573x408, 58.61K)

Varg Vikernes said Russia is right. So it's true. Varg is based

Attached: Varg.png (612x739, 382.42K)

Nigger you’re the one making all those threads

100% of what Ukraine says is wrong and 50% of what Russia says is right.
Simple.

Yes, many cases of sluggish schizophrenia. They need all the help the government can give them.

Russia... LE BAD!

Attached: d97.png (785x1000, 31.55K)

He's right though

>Schizophrenia is a mental disorder[13] characterized by continuous or relapsing episodes of psychosis.[5] Major symptoms include hallucinations (typically hearing voices), delusions, paran
Are schizophrenics in denial?
Illness denial or impaired illness awareness is common among persons with schizophrenia [Jablensky et al., 1992] with close to 60% experiencing moderate to severe impaired illness awareness [Buckley et al., 2007].

varg the cuckmeister
>kys

he has a point, russia is trying to minimize collateral damage while ukraine is doing its best to maximize its own for the sake of propaganda campaign

>I support Ukraine

Attached: 1495194615194.jpg (691x960, 228.31K)

Accusing your opposition of mental illness is pretty jewish, are you really Norwegian? Schizophrenia is extremely common among ashkenazi jews and they always accuse people they don’t like of it.

Attached: 29926BBA-7F91-4579-BF07-C0C5EC77ADC7.png (473x467, 177.89K)

>Putin is not a multiculturalist like the rest of them

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (254x256, 18.22K)

Working late?

Attached: 1646086745449.png (680x624, 24.4K)

Russia today is just as biased as western media.

MEDS, CHUDDIES

Varg is indeed a fucking retard it would seem.

the take ukraine part is the problem

>HAHA LETS DESTROY THE WORLD AND LET EVERYTHING GO TO HELL
BECAUSE ITS BETTER TO DONT LET HOMOSEXUALS HAVE RIGHTS

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (550x550, 34.99K)

RT generally reports the news. Sometimes with a little twist of the knife, but definitely 10x better than the jew news in the US.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jejrBrBCBPQ

Air raids

And you don’t forget your hormone pills and dilate too, or else the hole closes up!

Putin is de-nazifying Ukraine you globohomo shill.

Attached: 1646196761622.jpg (720x686, 74.63K)

Listen I understand you suffer from cock in mouth disease and have a serious case of gayness in your anus but there is no need to be a douche bag,

>BECAUSE ITS BETTER TO DONT LET HOMOSEXUALS HAVE RIGHTS

Attached: 3526.jpg (468x656, 35.92K)

less blatant propaganda than western media
more truthful about west than western media
outside of their obvious propaganda they have more journalistic integrity than all our media combined
and this by design - their good reporting legitimises their propaganda
but we here know how to tell the difference, only you plebbit faggots can't
now go back to dialating your axe wound retard

Attached: 1538032877481.jpg (960x960, 380.29K)

Which is a jew move

>Russia tries to take Ukraine in the most humanitarian & gentle way
How is invading a sovereign country and targeting their civilians "humanitarian & gentle?" Tankies deserve the rope

>has a criminal record for murder and arson
>live on welfare
>don't work
>He's in france for 10 years+ doesn't even speak a single word of french
>Probably don't even know his neighbor
>fuck a french girl and make 10 childrens
Varg is even worse than an african immigrants I hope Macron send this leech back to his country.

Attached: 1646217671486.jpg (720x686, 72.86K)

fpbp

Yes, they are you massive communist faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=U8CMDHCpI7s&ab_channel=MichalGórecki

Attached: 95649756397265.png (2560x1536, 54.39K)

BASED

just deport him to norway
he will suffer

I'm so glad that this sub has finally turned itself around. I thought this place was just a nazi shithole but

then I saw how everyone was coming together to support Ukraine (basically Harry Potter,) in the fight against true evil in Russia

(basically Darth Maul.)

But why are there so many pro Russian apologists and bots on here? They keep trying to use misinformation to distract us from their

attempts at full-blown genocide with stuff like fake news claims about biolabs in Ukraine, irrelevant places getting bombed like

Donbass, and old topics like covid and our fight against it with Safe and Effective vaccines (that ended up working by the way, chuds

- all I got was some mild chest pain and now I'm fine.)

Is there any way we could come up with a way of identifying these folks and banning them permanently? All their cross-chatter is

making this site unusable and that's a big Yikes from me with a capital Y.

While we discuss this topic, let's try to listen and learn from one another, with bonus points if we get through the whole thing

without homophobia and / or racism from anyone!

Attached: glowieretard.png (822x1101, 1.25M)

He lives in south of france but say that southerner are dumb subhumans.
I don't even know why this faggot come here.

Putin, user? He is Russian man and he is very bad. Trust me, I am Agent Smith. I will even write "nigger" and "you will never be a woman". Now Putin - he looks like a monkey because he is racially impure. Ignore the meme flag and admire this a20.png "monke" image. I have learned that an insult of this nature comports with your board culture and by disseminating it, I can gain credibility among the members of this, your fringe community that I have studied and analyzed for years, secretly beginning to believe what I read while never seeming natural enough to fit in. But back to Putin - I mean, "Jewtin". You guys really don't like Jews, do you? Anyways, Putin is not based - but the Israeli-funded Azov battalion (they're Nazis! You like that don't you user?)Poroshenko, Zelensky and NATO? Now that's what I call based! If you support, or "shill", for Putin, you are a kike, which is not something I've been told you want to be. Now tell me, where do I have to go on the information superhighway to join Jewtin? And Russian Americans, look! I even know a few Russian words so that the most gullible among you will fall for my boss' ingenious strategy.

Siding against Russia is low IQ tier, no military bases near the borders, NATO or not