The psychology of collapsing mass formation

Normies who trusted the science(tm), recommended the vaccines to friends and relatives while jabbing their children are confronted with a massive problem these days. Somehow they have to accept the facts that they got tricked, coerced, poisoned and made other people rich at the cost of their own health.

Share your stories about how people you personally know deal with this.

How can we help? The rip goes across friends and family. Based on my own experiences people rather continue to isolate and hurt themselves but to admit any of the above.

Let's share experiences and countermeasure protocols.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1645651963584.jpg (1080x1080, 98.72K)

I do not see leftists and normies and people. They aren't human.

based. i want them all to die.

>Somehow they have to accept the facts that they got tricked, coerced, poisoned and made other people rich at the cost of their own health.
They will continue to deny reality until the moment they die. If you try to help them, they will lash out at you.
These people are lost and damned. They're in Hell already even though they still walk this earth.

Attached: 1630338052708.jpg (860x652, 168.93K)

just 2 more weeks until the vaccine kills everybody

is this a bread sandwhich
europoors getting desperate

The normies suffer from a different type of retardation.
You cannot change people. Don't even try.

>How can we help?
Shaming, ridiculing, murdering them

We just went full Klingon turning our backs to the people that kept pushing against us. That appears to be the fastest way to break the conditioning.
1 very public "no you aren't invited to the party" type weekend broke half of them, the rest of them broke not long after when they realized it wasn't going to be a 1 time rejection.

I'm fine with them either coming back from the schizo brink or dying from it, I don't care which. I just want sociopathic narcissists out of my life one way or another.

Attached: 1627252584316.png (673x961, 1.11M)

i like leberkase

It took a while. One of the more powerful techniques was the wait. They'd just announce some faggotry, then wait. Normies would stew and worry and tie themselves up in intellectual knots, and some would cuck. Then some new faggotry would be announced, and more waiting.
It's all entirely cynical and disgusting, but there you go. Society hasn't reached fuck it. Powercuts, stagflation, and whatever else is coming our way though.

that's a krapfen with leberkäs!

Soooo ... I have this friend. Intelligent, educated, "yeah science", etc.

He very well knows at this point that he has erred massively. He also amassed personal guilt by recommending the vaccines to common friends.

Since he is running out of arguments he is down to cursing and calling the increasingly sceptic crowd of friends tinfoil hats.

What do

>1 very public "no you aren't invited to the party" type weekend broke half of them, the rest of them broke not long after when they realized it wasn't going to be a 1 time rejection.
That's pathetic. Whoever those people are, they were never your friends or family to begin with. They have no loyalty to anyone or anything except their need for social acceptance.

Schluchti das is einfach nur wiederlich, neck yourself!

just 2 more weeks for lockdowns to be lifted

anyways i'm OK with most people dying. they did not fight for their own rights, they did not fight for my rights.

it turns out the state isn't the enemy. it's joeblowNPC. and you're surrounded by them.

You could literally show NPCs a video of Pfizer executives laying out the entire scheme, and they'd just dismiss it as misinformation. They will not wake up unless the mainstream narrative calls for them to "wake up," which means they'd actually just be following the new narrative.

Attached: photo_2022-02-21_17-20-08.jpg (1280x1280, 106.64K)

so it's gonna take decades again? like after the nazi crimes? and then it's gonna be an overreaction with guilt lurking everywhere for generations?

let's not do this again please. this time the whole western world would be affected

This, I don't know what the fuck OP is talking about with this bullshit about normies ever accepting they were wrong.
I'm unvaxxed and I've had COVID once as opposed to vaxcucks I know who've had it 2/3 times, they are absolutely unphased when I point this out to them.

wtf is that pic OP? I hope you get capital punishment for this thing.

I read
>The psychology of collapsing mass fornication
For a moment I thought it starts out as a good day.

Attached: Avoid Fornication.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Krap, yum!

Can I get a quick rundown on what the documents actually said

And now they switched to supporting Globohomo in Ukraine.

they don't go on Any Forums so they don't see the same articles you do, they won't care until something actually happens irl which won't happen because this whole vaccine is old tired nothingburger news

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 94.51K)