Imagine in just 30 years going from the second most powerful superpower in the world to a third world pariah state...

Imagine in just 30 years going from the second most powerful superpower in the world to a third world pariah state. National rivalry aside i unironically feel sorry for the russian nation.
They didn't deserve this.
I hope americans share the same fate

Attached: 1645800381259.jpg (640x640, 124.15K)

>I hope americans share the same fate

I hope Swedes reclaim their birthright and vanquish the dark horde.

One thing I will outright admit, I completely understand Eastern Europe’s hatred for Romanians now. Totally warranted

>second most powerful superpower
>Russia
There are people that actually believe this. Probably still believe it now.

>pariah state.
russia has always been a pariah state

Milk

>I hope americans share the same fate

I HATE AMERICANS SO GOD DAMNED MUCH I CAN'T CONTAIN IT ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1636913504489.png (1054x526, 177.26K)

She's hot.

Leafland being mutt cock sucker as always.

US probably was propping Russia up as a superpower to scare their people into submission.
Shame the red scare propaganda tricked Russians into thinking they are big shots. Well, at least those spy movies make for a good watch.

We don't even think about you leaf. Thanks for the convoy entertainment

>mutt

Mestizos have African and Semite admixture.

Attached: 06687D75-129B-4422-A9CA-6EAC0CFD165F.jpg (1024x559, 66.74K)

USA will collapse in to civil war soon - then China and Russia will make their move.

>soon

Two weeks :3

>Mexican
>calling other people mutts

you literal featherniggers are a frankenstien of races

Youre witnessing an end of the unipolar world and return to cold war style mulipolar state where more than one center of power exists and is in conflict with each other.
The western faggotry is no more.

I want her to invade, so I could fuck her ass.

I dated a girl who looked just like her I’m high school except she has bigger tits. I hate that I peaked so early bros

If you take out Moscow and st. Petersburg, russia is already a third world hellhole

This donkey fuckers fault

>hey why don’t you crash our economy with no survivors
>yeah I’ll trust you bro, “not one inch.”

Attached: D50F2060-F0D4-4A19-9653-9216A0829A63.jpg (800x1080, 142.82K)

>let me allow these regional nationalist parties to form and give them money

>if my enemies kill me I win
This is the type of delusional retard that convinced Putin that their army was first world tier

Wholesome post.

Not all of them, it depends on the country where they are from.