They fucking called it all

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj0ixxrAb7A&t=7s

What Langley branch put this shit together and why did they leak the script so early

Also why did they just disappear? There were threads spammed of this everywhere when it came out

Attached: ohnochinasisters.png (767x205, 20.02K)

Q WUZ RIGHT N SHIT
2 MOAR WEEKZ NIGGUH

this is all boomer fantasy
good luck with your dumb boomer rocks lol

Q is a psyop but not the operation trust kind
It's luciferianism at its core (DARK TO LIGHT) and will serve as a palatable transition into the 4th industrial revolution after the current "great reset" fails as scripted.

good luck with your worthless "representative" assets

the fuck are you even saying lmao
>Q is a psyop
>but not like that
>It will transition into the 4th industrial revolution

so the psyop that gets boomers to sit on their asses and do nothing while hating globalism will help the transition into the globalist revolution?

>China loses
Fucking lmao. I could be wrong but the US seems to have very little ability to project its power abroad any more, especially against nations with large militaries and/or nuclear powers.

Europe is going to realize the US can't save them and arm up. This will be dangerous for the next 50 years.
Even more tragic is they will continue to import niggers and arabs to support their militaries and economies just to prevent white Russians from having security on their Western border.

I think he means not participating the WEF's "Great" Reset will lead into a proper one. AKA the kind of reset the majority of human society is willing to suck dick for right now. Lower energy prices, better food, cleaner water, affordable housing that isn't the size of an elite's walk-in closet, ect..

Do you really believe revolutions aren't manufactured? The right and left wing are irrelevant when the bird is a phoenix.

>so the psyop that gets boomers to sit on their asses and do nothing while hating globalism will help the transition into the globalist revolution?

Yes because they will feel so vindicated for having done nothing that they will never question the dripfed NWO policies presented less overtly antagonistically by Trump and MAGA 'patriots' than the WEF kayfabe

Attached: JcTS9hc.jpg (960x1280, 412.73K)

TWO MORE WEEKS!
MIGA! WWG1WGA!

correct

2 more weeks

notice noone actually brings up Q in this thread (or in the video or image at all) besides these bots

So its a luciferian psyop that exposes child pedos and pizzagate clintons obama and the world wide cabal got it thanks user for your insight.

Checked!

Dumb schizo shit to shill precious metals

Attached: 2 more weeks.gif (375x200, 1.67M)

it exposes a competing caste of them yes

They want to kill us for calling out right.

Close. It's a psyop that exposed a world wide luciferian cabal. Not the whole enchilada, but enough to create a self-sustaining movement against such evil.

lol trump. just woken up and that is funny as fuck

critical period approaching where we can subvert their attempts to rise from the ashes in the chaoskampf they create for themselves

>migatards still thinks that it is about trump or biolabs

Yea, but it's really the jews behind those luciferian cabals. They actually would prefer if people referred to the organization so they can throw some staffers under the bus whilst they scatter away into another shoah.

We have an ungodly amount of military hardware all of which generally if not entirely outperforms the rest of the world. Key word of your post is 'seems'. Don't underestimate Lockheed, gm, Raytheon, and the lot, there's a dumb amount of money and tech that isn't even fully disclosed. I believe we would win but maybe not decisively

Any day now Trump will get reinstated. Any day now. Possibly in the next 14 any days now.

1+4 = 5 like your dubbed time.

Kosher or not, I want it tossed into the sun like the toxic waste that it is along with everyone involved.

this isn't a pro-trump post or video, the (eponymous) transhumanist antagonist is called DT and they dance around trump the entire time

also predicted a tonne of celebrity deaths and the last two years in comprehensive detail

SUMMON THE ELECTORAL COUNTS

literally everything is a representation, faggot. the concept of "money" is a shared delusion

the US is intentionally making itself look weak (while being "strong" or at least militarily and infrastructurally superior) while China is portraying itself as strong while being obviously weak from just a cursory glance at their infrastructure

america needs to be the protagonist in world affairs, the US cries as it strikes you

>not participating
Your consent was never required.

They exposed what they wanted exposed in order to keep the spotlight off the people that are far more evil. Epstein was a sacrifice in this ritual. His ring is just below the surface of the entire network. This shit goes deep.

with gold and silver having value being the most consistently shared delusion throughout all of history retard

b-b-b-but...
its shiny, onii-chan!

>bogdanoff heads floating in in red liquid
>bogdamazon
>b.r.a.p.p sequence

literally what the fuck am i watching. this is terminal autism and/or turbo glowniggerdry

Attached: 1644463122871.gif (200x200, 752.25K)

being a glowie seems kinda fun if this is the kind of shitposting they get to do on our dime

the scariest part is watching this shit makes me feel like at some level this is the future we chose. glad i chose not to get stoned before putting this fucking horror show on

Attached: 1646003585863.png (838x1024, 573.68K)

Oh thanks for the info.

Attached: Rip yellowstone.png (2000x1333, 2.79M)

>fucking horror show on
why you so scared lol
great comedy content from turboshizos

If Putin's not bullshitting on the publicly-stated reasons why he's sending troops (I imagine the Donbas Coal Basin is a private one), then the cabal's in the shitter already. But we need to exile EVERY group with the same goals. No more tyranny. No more brother wars. Just GTFO boots to asses until world peace is obtained.

Just break that dam and China is obliterated in the long term
I'm not joking if you hit that shit they lose way too much infrastructure and farmland it would be almost impossible to recover

A lot of innocents would be obliterated though, so I can see that not being part of any plan until the bitter end or some plausible deniability is involved