Newfag here. Why do you all hate memeflaggers?

Newfag here. Why do you all hate memeflaggers?

Attached: 1645762699896.png (976x850, 379.73K)

They're usually disingenuous shills..paid or unpaid.

Why are meme flaggers always isrealis?

They push agendas and are usually grifters. Also gay.

>value anonymity
>just not when it's locations
idk

this

Attached: 1639031912966.jpg (576x368, 20.58K)

they are usually israeli

Attached: 1645913133392 - Copy.jpg (1104x1448, 179.65K)

because it's like people that get nose surgery

it prevents you from doing ad hominem attacks on their country instead of disproving their arguments

Bbecause they're either India, Turkey or Jews

>i was almost forced to refute my opinion but i see you have le flag
>heh, tough luck pal
this goes both ways

They're too based for us.

>Go to anonymous message board
>Cry that flags aren't disclosing location

>nose surgery
Fitting...

Attached: hehe seethe goy.jpg (150x150, 8.87K)

Because they are usually hiding their flag as they know they will be called out for it.

Any Forumstards hate memeflags because we force them to engage with what is being said and they can't attack a strawman about your country

can't put someone in a box without seeing his country flag
so you're forced to respond to the argument instead generalizing an entire country, which is what Any Forums hates the most

Use a script to get rid of them and you won't see thier replies.

if you are afraid to show where you are from to be judged by what you said in context of your origin and heritage, then you don't deserve to be part of the conversation.
the jew memeflagging as a liberal being pro israeli, the german memeflagging and pretending to be polish and saying how shit poland is, an american pretending to be white.

all these things discredit your claims based on averages in your country. and if you can't adhere to some ground principles of honesty, then you do not deserve to be treated to anything revealing, because you yourself have something to hide.

> sober arguments on 4chins
bruh, nobody gives a shit.
the only reason I sometimes use memeflags is so I can troll dumb-cunt mutt rednecks without having a flag that screams "troll."

We don't. Only election tourist trumptards hate them.

lurk more and learn

shut the fuck up leaf nigger
go back

Also it's funny to pretend you're a Biden supporter to see all the mutts seethe

I sometimes use them to hide my leaf flag because Canadians are the most persecuted minority here.

link?

Because white people don't hide their nationalities but jews and nonwhites pretending to be white do.

we don't, only newfags care about that. Same goes for "reddit spacing", a term invented by redditors desperately trying to fit in

i like to use the nazi memeflag to make based ben shapiro threads sometimes
the b8 is just too potent and irresistible

>Go to anonymous message board
>Be butthurt you can't see location of poster
Go back to plebbit. I vpn anyway gay boy

Typically they are needlessly antogonist or non-sequitur spewing trolls; however, there is a subset of them with very good and fascinating info to share. A shame I'll miss it a fair deal of the time cause I just blanket filter them out.

>hide things from me so I don't have to face them
why don't you faggots just go back to red.dit?
"memeflags" where here before country flags.
All of you are fucking newfags.

were* here...

You're using a proxy, which is no different.

Much like most of your world perception -- complete figments of your imagination.

People that hide there flag are bitch-made. So always call them out for memefaging

the flags and ID is what makes Any Forums so great, other boards desperately need it. i like being recognized as a leaf its funny feels personable? right word? memeflags kind of ruin the fun a tiny bit

Attached: punished-poki.png (542x870, 318.19K)

>remove massive portions of nonwhites and jews from my board
sounds good, there is no such option on reddit so no point sending me there

Don't bother. Any Forums has been dead for along time.

Having a meme flag means there is something to want to hide. They are bait posters, trolls, shills, and all around retards that try to get a reaction from the other retards. It's like seeing a private profile in a counter-strike match, you automatically assume there's something fishy going on.

Stfu memeflagger