Breaking! Ukraine is Cancelled

> Nigerian student in Ukraine: 'They said black people should walk'
> bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-africa-60573719

Western support for Ukraine ends! It's over.

Attached: ukrainogs.png (1110x691, 1.23M)

They're so fucking ugly holy fuck I despise their retarded faces.

yeah of course they should walk
TO THE BACK OF THE BUS

Attached: 1573869488345.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

It's almost like Putin is trying to save them from Nazis or something

Attached: ukrainogs2.png (1106x627, 660.57K)

This means nothing. Western culture uses niggers because they are a useful tool and a relatively safe golem, not because they care. They served their purpose against the orange man now they can be thrown into the gutter.

Attached: ukrainogs3.png (1088x646, 419.34K)

Like I've been saying, the more you vote for Democrats, the more they rely on niggers, and the more they rely on them, the more likely a pure-white quasi-ally says something, anything, that so infuriates theniggers they'd stop voting for usa wars.

>They said black people should walk back to Africa

Should have stayed in Africa fat coon cunt

globohomo doesn't actually care about blacks or any other "opressed" group, unless they help to push a narrative or advance their plans in other ways

the back of the bus is best place to be on the bus
why are niggers so fragile?

Ban assault niggers

Attached: 1284DC89-3273-4E25-9BDF-9B8C8057E780.jpg (471x554, 38.33K)

Literally nothing wrong with prioritizing your citizens.

>relatively safe golem

they are a horrifically ugly underclass that screams for more gibs and new privileges at every possible opportunity.

Attached: GIBS.png (500x500, 29K)

THE UKRAINE LIVES DON'T MATTER
UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER

honestly, I have no idea, there are doors in the front, middle and back of every bus so they can leave/enter very easily
but muh racismerino

Soooooo ... instead of fighting with Ukrainians in gratefullness for all they did for them, they simply attempt changing the host country to parasite on ?!
Fucking Niggers !!

Good hopefully this war stirs nationalist feeling in all of Europe and Europeans realise not only that they need to stick together with their own people but that we don't need African migrants who have no loyalty to us and our countries

Black lives will never matter. Walk back to Africa.

If we ever get this shit here I will rape the niggers with a blade.

Attached: 1616414968254.jpg (1024x1001, 78.25K)

I like all races. Tribal I ndividuals like yourselves, not so much.

why dont they go to their embassy like non retards. Ukraine isn't responsible for foreigners

They aren't safe to society but are safe in the sense that they are not capable of uniting and revolting in any meaningful way