John Bolton on Ukraine: "We need American boots on the ground"

Is he right?

Attached: bolton.jpg (598x652, 89.5K)

no

this guy's gunning for another "Greatest Goy in the World" trophy, isn't he?

That man would bomb a ham sandwitch, given the chance

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!

WAR WITH RUSSIA?!?!?!? ARE THEY FUCKING INSANE??????

MUSTACHE MAN GO

Anything to prevent revolution. Anything.

if hes willing to fore the front lines, i ll agree

Attached: 1644550737035.jpg (637x628, 56.27K)

we all know this wont happen

Where are all the Ukraine shills in this thread?

This man has always been insane. He will destroy the world in nuclear fire, just so he can finally get a boner. He belongs in a padded room.

why wouldn't he want to destroy something as antisemitic as ham

Attached: DSC8867Press.jpg (2048x1623, 957.6K)

Remember when Trump hired this fucking idiot? Good times.

Attached: bolton6.jpg (1049x2271, 444.58K)

touching this wall must give you a jewish brain parasite or something

He can go himself if he wants. Fucking turd.

He never served. The average Any Forumstard knows more about war than he does.

Attached: boltonwar.png (837x723, 498.03K)

Ukraine has resources for processor chips, if you lose Ukraine you will have a lot harder time updating your computer and you won't be able to shitpost effectivily.

Yes. That was about the point where people really started to turn on him.

The money from the investment in all his defense companies must be drying up, time for another forever war

Attached: B6CFBF43-B2D1-4A3B-9353-8DF5E4537EC7.jpg (683x1024, 75.16K)

Has he ever considered not going to war?

Why even ask for his opinion, it’s not like it’ll ever be anything other than ‘let’s start another war”

This is the best you niggers can do?

>Bolton trying to end humanity at every fucking turn
Classic

Attached: 1619625809633.gif (220x198, 390.53K)

No, I feel like he's too far gone to be of use to anyone. As soon as someone farts in another country he immediately wants to declare war on them. I bet he's one of those guys who constantly post HAPPENING threads on Any Forums.

I thought Ukraine was winning?
Why do they need American help if they already killed 100,000 russian fighter jets??

Agreed!
Send him, pelosi, chuck, turttle man, biden thing and hunter along with all the bushes and clintons and others who made billions while "serving" and commiting treason. I say, find a front line and if none can be found this is the only time I highly encourage creating one for the sole purpose of sending these effs to be meet with force ten times stronger and see how they fair in comparison to the poor child soldiers wnd youth they sacrificed.

Fucking evil scum bag.

Pragmatically speaking yes. Having yanks anywhere is deterrent to hostile invaders because they'll be targeting burgers instead.

They want to finally pull the final straw to cripple US and destroy whats left, that's whats up, then Israel is next, then their dream build back better!

>Bolton

Attached: 1568245623305.jpg (557x632, 68.87K)

Attached: 1568245669855.jpg (1353x632, 104.79K)

Attached: bootsontheground.jpg (862x1324, 373.14K)

Of course he is right I'm so ready to die for a country I give zero shits about.