Brit/pol/

The Ukraine military says Russian paratroopers have attacked the country's second-largest city Kharkiv
At least 21 people have been killed in Russian air strikes on the north-eastern city since Tuesday, according to its mayor
Russia says it has seized control of the Black Sea port of Kherson, but its mayor says it's still held by Ukrainian forces
A 40 mile-long convoy of Russian armoured vehicles is about 15 miles north of Kyiv

Attached: IMG_20220228_225234.png (1080x1296, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A0pak
youtu.be/Q-kqwg9i-fM?t=98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No namefags please and thank you.

Dagos sleeping
Post foreskins

Attached: file.png (897x816, 71.62K)

Glad war in Ukraine wiped out covid. It would be really hard to think about two crises at once.

Just learned that most of the worlds neon gas is produced in Ukraine. Hope putin pops the factories.

Funny think abouy that. No new articles have been published to the BBC website regarding the coof since the 21st.

I knew I should have trained to be an astronaut. Can you imagine the lights show from the ISS?

las vegas is gonna be pissed

Systemic racism

Attached: file.png (609x730, 394K)

Send food and clothes to Ukraine its like thursday clapping again but better!

Nigger

Cancer: How White People Leave No Healthcare For The Rest of Us

kek
You can only entertain the normies for so long, although they do enjoy a good war as it is a bit like the footie

At least the clapping was free. Have you heard they're seizing Russian yachts in America now? Christ, this economic collapse is gonna be brutal.

Source. I'd like to know why. Black people have shit diets and smoke loads

They're still doing the morning updates, also pic related

Attached: file.png (223x314, 51.73K)

>Repost

Nah, some cunts got rounds off every other day. We were alwyas vehicles mounted so had it piss easy
Even the ieds that hit us knocked a wheel off at worst

I never got rounds down, made ready twice but the guy fucked off and the above
I’d hardly call it combat

Be quite a few Russians enjoying that

Up next: Aliens are good, actually, and NOT DEMONS, and anyone who says they are is a xenopobic bigot. Now we turn to our reporter Xnigabaal Nyarlhotep for further updates

No idea if this is legit but my idea is since cancer is caused by mutation, and evolution is caused by mutation, cancer rates are going to be higher in the more evolved group given the same timescale for evolution, as the people who evolved more must have had higher mutation rates.

Probably more likely to actually go to a doctor for one thing.

t. Completed XCOM on Ironman mode

archive.is/A0pak

House on 4 months ago for 160 near me
Back on market this morning nothing changed about it for 160 as a 70% shared ownership leasehold.

Yes its mad, send off the food you stockpiled against covid so you can starve yourself in 3 months time. Lol.
Don't think we have many allies who will send us food then.

>put that spacker in the vehicle with the biscuits so he doesn't fucking shoot himself
>oh no he's going for the fiddy quick take out the trigger

You don't understand evolution but okay

Had a dream that Mel Gibson was my electrician. Genuinely.

Attached: 1520118221378.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

It's over

Attached: SmartSelect_20220302-091822_Twitter.jpg (1384x1483, 456.24K)

Blacks aint the blacks from 100,000 years ago dumb nigger

We were op talisman, whole squadron was mounted

were lightning bolts shooting out his eyes?

Wonder what dima thinks of the situation. Seen pics of some his spetsnaz buddies rekt and hohols taking the as vals. Going to be a fuck huge black arms market after this, russians have abandoned everything from t90s to pantsir spaags.

Covid, diabetes and knives get them first?

Aye ah bet ye were :^)

He thinks it’s all ukie psyops for Twitter

for a civvie perspective not like you were shuffling papers at bastion.

>Going to be a fuck huge black arms market after this,

Going to be a fuck load of well armed NatSoc militias

Feel bad for anyone who got the jab thinking a) it was necessary to end lockdown or b) it would be compulsory anyway.

Looking forward to maybe 4 years time when there's a massive exposé about the thousands who died to vaccine related illness.

Indeed.
Telsa knew of unlimited energy.
More so than msm dribbling, The energy prices are a clear indication of imminent war.
It would be nice to live outside of international finance.

We spent about 60% of our time in bastion dossing, we’d only go out when convoys needed routes cleared or infantry flagged up heavily seeded areas in their area

I had the best of both worlds, got to camp rat at Burger King and the danish cafe, then got to larp out the wire as rambo

Honestly, infantry did 1000x the job I did. I don’t think I should have got the same medal as them, let alone one Cheif clerk who spent most her time shagging USMC round the back of the PX

Vid yesterday of an abandoned tos1 mlrs, still fully loaded.

>Going to be a fuck load of well armed NatSoc militias
Keep telling normies this. It's going to be a Middle East situation where the West armies it's future enemies and causes destabilisation for decades.
They don't want to hear it. Putin bad.

Can't stand that they'll use the benefit of hindsight to say "intervention bad" and then foam at the mouth to intervene at the next opportunity

Fuck, I’ve really not followed the combat because UHG is just autism spam and I can’t stand the MSM coverage

Evolution is a change in genetic expression, the ACTG bases which form genes can be added to, removed, or substituted during mitosis, this is called mutation. An advantageous mutation such as a change in eye colour allowing for more acute vision in a given environment is an evolutionary advantage and allows the person with the mutation a higher chance of reproduction.

Mutations are random, a mutation can occur on a gene or in what we call junk DNA. A mutation in enough proto-oncogenes results in cancer. A group of people with a high rate of mutation is more likely to have advantageous mutations for evolution (and disadvantageous mutations, but those people die off, because of evolution) which means mutations in the proto-oncogenes must also be more likely, as mutation is random.

Take 1,000,000 people, divide them in to 2 groups of 500,000. One group has a high rate of mutation, the other has a low rate of mutation. Give them each 100,000 years and one group will be more evolved and suffer higher cancer rates, while the other group will have had fewer advantageous mutations but will be less susceptible to cancer.

tesla would have sorted that shit if he had the funds

pls analyse
youtu.be/Q-kqwg9i-fM?t=98

Next protest, refuse to pay for this shit.

How surprising and Any Forums right again of course.

/k/ is the best atm

Guys I once posted here that I didn’t have a side in this war and that it’s probably more complicated than normies think it is and isn’t just Russia bad.
Now I’m scared the plod are going to visit me and throw me in a cell with Eddie :(

Attached: 5765F03C-F040-4B5A-B555-96753FF1478F.jpg (654x527, 35.81K)

Ive said worse with my face attached lad

March 02, DM RF morning official:

The forces of the operational-tactical and army aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces inflicted a massive air strike on the military infrastructure of Ukraine. 67 objects were hit.

In order to prevent information attacks against Russia, the technological facilities of the Security Service of Ukraine and the 72nd main center for Psychological Operations were hit with precision weapons in the city of KIEV. The broadcasting equipment of the TV tower has been disabled.

In total, 1502 objects of the military infrastructure of Ukraine were put out of operation during the operation.

Among them: 51 control points and communication centers of the Ukrainian armed forces, 38 S-300, Buk M-1 and Osa anti-aircraft missile systems, 51 radar stations.

47 aircraft on the ground and 11 aircraft in the air, 472 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 62 multiple rocket launchers, 206 field artillery and mortars, 336 units of special military vehicles, 46 unmanned aerial vehicles were destroyed

Yeah you're fucked mate.

It’s that time again ladies

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)