Am I the only one that’s for defunding the police?

Am I the only one that’s for defunding the police?

Attached: 3BC38C41-85D2-49CE-B377-9BE8DAFB94D5.jpg (919x945, 65.38K)

yes.

Yes

I'm for abolishing the police and sending all fucking niggers back to africa.

im coming around

do you expect them to work for free?

But the police literally hate right wing groups. They let blacks burn down cities no problem, but God forbid white people beep their horns.

no
fuck the police
all they do is break up republican protests, arrest boomers not wearing a mask and dads trying to stop their kids from going for hormone therapy

And much more.
Evil, mind broken, order followers with parental issues. ACAB

ACAF
All Cops Are Faggots

They’re already defunded as is desu. The applications for police are at an all time low, so some cities are literally accepting anyone.

I wish we lived in a society where we could defund the police a bit, but we don’t. They’re a necessary evil, but they’ll always turn on you if the people issuing their paychecks tell them to.

Yeah I get they have incentives to follow whatever directive their bosses support, but Christ alive they have no scruples. Most cops I have encountered in my life are at the very least center right when it comes to politics, but they shove this aside when it comes to wrangling up and arresting right wing protesters.

Not at all. Defunding the police would be the best thing for getting every Karen to support gun rights and restore white men as heads of their households with violent niggers crawling the streets.
It would also enforce white flight and the great sort and radicalize governor races.

Basically only far left conservatives support the police at this point. They will be rounded up and shot by both the left and the right during the civil war for their faggot views on cops.

I'm not a right wing group. I'm trying to raise a family.

in what order? who is going to send them back retard?

I like how you're trying to please both sides, you're trying to be so open minded your brain fell over.

get out of this place

No zogbots mean no one to defend jews and niggers.

if you defund police, they would be solely operation on giving out the tickets, so naturaly they would folow you everyday watching if you do any even most minor crime to get the money flowing

so yes you're the only one retardinho

You heard the president. Fund the police!

shut the fuck up memeflag shiteater

Guy instead of defunding the police.
What if we defund having ID's.
I mean traditionally Any Forums is an anonymous website and I just feel like it detracts from the aura of mystery this website emanated in its fledgling days. And isn't that the most important thing of all?
Doing what I say?

He's right!

cope more you basement dweller