Greek average women look like this, yet Greece has the lowest fertility rates on earth

Greek average women look like this, yet Greece has the lowest fertility rates on earth.
Is there a way to reverse this?

Attached: AB3130B4-096B-4DD6-BA61-22F889A9B902.jpg (1080x1080, 188.87K)

you wish nigger

Attached: greece.jpg (480x360, 44.82K)

more Israel tourism :)

people who are constantly shitting on women, especially if it's kind of like a bit disguised and not completely out in the open or out of rage, like priests or moths or whatever, this is my guess but i feel like they're almost always closeted homos

I talk about our busty women and the first thing you think about are old men?

You deranged loser

True, they must import more niggers and muslims.

if not for tits she would be like 4/10

you forgot her mustache
>also they are bossy bitches and this is why no one wants to be near to them

>way to reverse
Ban birth control, prophylaxis, and abortions.

you need to stop hitting the vodka vladek

You prove his point.greek women is beautiful. Every old men is ugly whatever race. Look at the young beautiful girl in that pic

Why are these fat milker whores always so nasty looking ?

Export them to other 1st world countries.
Our woman are mostly leftist fat retards so yes even that average woman is superior to the trash we have here.

IMPORT
N I G G E R S
OF COURSE

Looks like this:

Attached: istockphoto-1290302861-612x612.jpg (612x408, 31.73K)

Greeks fuck in the butt hence low fertility rates.

Granted, but those are too big "if"s

Fuck I've been in fake-China for too long, a B cup is considered large-cheated here, send help Polan I'm dying of milk deprivation

Attached: sf.jpg (640x480, 95.7K)

>average women look like this
>posts picture of 36 year old woman
>Is there a way to reverse this?
nope

Had a Greek fuckbuddy who looks just like her. Fuck man she did everything and was also fun to be around. Pure feminine nature which brightened my dark and jaded world back then.

Now I have a wife and a kid but still think of that Greek beauty sometimes. I hope she's doing well.

greeks invented being faggots,didn't they?

How did you find such a creature in Austria?
Operation Marita?

No you shitskin

you sure,stavros?

Why are you spamming these threads when you aren't even Hellenic yourself? Season to taste

I'm Greek don't believe the xenoi

>this kike shit again
Find me a source for this that wasn't written by a fag or kike.

You've been at it for what, half a year? Never once you've typed something in greek.

I can't speak the language like Greeks in Anglo countries. But I will support Greece with money if a war breaks out

ugly slampig, get some standards