PIZDEC

Everyone pities Ukraine. And what about Russia?
We are not Putin's accomplices, but we are his hostages.
But the sanctions are working against me, although I didn’t even go to the army. what the fuck?!
I am more oppressed than any Ukrainian, now I do not have enough money for games! And this is all that was in my life! I can be killed by the police who are completely brutalized. Food prices are insane!
Khokhlam benefits, shelters, benefits. What about me?
Who will help me?

Attached: 15610167591961.png (680x383, 474.39K)

>Khokhlam benefits, shelters, benefits.
Just find some NGO retards, say you are Ukrainian, and milk money from them. Americans and western euros are retarded.

>although I didn’t even go to the army
Soon enough dude

The sanctions are meant to cripple Russia as a whole and not to punish population; even though that's unlikely to work and Russia is just the guy who has nothing to lose.

Open Polish Death Camps for moskals.

>We are not Putin's accomplices, but we are his hostages.
Yeah that was part of the plan. If I have to tell you the reason why it was part of the plan then you should just go post on /mlp/ or something.

Attached: Putanos.jpg (600x500, 44.76K)

>although I didn’t even go to the army
Why not? Assuming you're 18+ they would pluck your ass long time ago unless you have a very good reason not to.

Think of the new generation of zoomers who will grow in a world where all media tells them Russians are worse than Hitler. You guys are really screwed for decades to come. But at least covid labs got destroyed so that's a good thing.

You cucks wont even go to the protest until there is no food. Western sanctions are meant to awake people and save Russia. They must be crippling. Full embargo on petroleum is necessary

user, I want Russian invaders to die, not you. I want to help you, but you didn't help yourself. If you want to help yourself now, pick up a knife, find the nearest soldier or police man, and stab it in his neck. He's the one who's doing this to you by taking a paycheck from the man who's going to doom your nation. It's already fucked-street, so you might as well walk down it.

What did I do?
I am 27 years old, I live with my mom, sleep in the kitchen and suffer from social phobia. All I've done in recent years is masturbation, anime and passing games for platinum. And even with my avoidant lifestyle, I was attacked and robbed by the police!

Sadly, suicide seems like the only option for you my friend.
At least livestream it when you do it.

Unironicaly come to Poland and pretend to be Ukrainian :-DDDDDDDDDD

It's not your fault user, you did nothing wrong. But you also did nothing right, because doing the right thing right now would mean being punished severely by your state. I don't wish harm on you, I want to keep nigger posting with you here for years to come, but right now shit's fucked. Your life is basically over, your future is ruined, so go outside and kill the people doing this to you. Either that or just face a life of worthless crippling poverty. Revolution is on your doorstep, so revolt.

kek
4d underground xiangqi

lol you have never lived in eastern Europe. There is a police state here, and not like yours, but for real. People are already going to rallies, they are being jailed. The opposition is destroyed. They even put you in jail for likes, posts in social networks. We literally have 1984

For gay parades and McDonalds!

>go outside and kill the people doing this to you
Kill Americans? Americans have quite low social culture and pretend they can lecture "barbarian nations". This is rather dumb fellow user. We don't respect you.

>We literally have 1984

Attached: 1594923258130.png (1058x800, 44.16K)

Who's doing the jailing, who's doing the opressing? Same russians. It's not some mythical creatures, same russians as you, user. And there's more of that subhumans than there are of you. So you die of starvation so that they die too.
Your only option now is to hang Putin's corpse from the walls of Kremlin.

I'm not telling you to go to a rally. I'm telling you to start killing the people doing this to you. Your life is over user, you have to accept that for the fear to leave you. You are already dead. Now that your life is over, you are free to kill. Stalk the night, find opportunity, and attack anyone supporting this police state you suffer under. You will ultimately be caught, tortured, and relieved of your existence. However, you will have done something to punish those who took your life from you in the first place. This is your duty. They took from you; take from them. Goodspeed Russia bro.

Your country has had 30 years to get its shit together since communism.
>Yeltsin years sucked
>Putin takes over and starts improving things
>BTFOs pussy riot
>Totally drops his spaghetti about controlling Ukraine, which is a shithole even worse than Russia
Is Ukraine worth forfeiting the possibility of being a reasonably prosperous country? Germany was a huge pariah after ww2 and they buckled down for hard work to become prosperous. Russia has spent over 100 years refusing to be peaceful and productive.

Hmm.. do i sense your BUTTHURT?

i'm a Pole, i'm pretty accustomed to this feeling

Hahahaha hahahahaaha vatnik fagot

Attached: 1645778777349m.jpg (1024x887, 111.8K)

Well, at least you don't talk like a fag and your shit's not all retarded.

Attached: md31015430756.jpg (300x460, 19.68K)

You will be drafted into the new glorious Soviet empire army and sent to fight on the front of the nuclear holocaust.
It'll be just like your favourite games stalker and metro.
It might be the best thing to happen in your shitty life

Attached: 0785c1947b95d5f477816708db62b07f.jpg (955x688, 130.06K)

Lol, like you did during the Trump Presidency? So we should do that during the Biden Presidency? At least the Left isn't above encouraging random acts of terror, which is definitely your purview. That shit really will get you locked up tho in the Commie dystopia you've turned this country into.

Russians need a stalin to make your pitiful peasant energy into something great. Maybe you should go join the army.

There is no front to nuclear holocaust. Only idiot children (liberals) on social media think the world will survive such an event. There will be thousands of warheads launched simultaneously.

Hilariously malicious, movie mentality-pilled, and illegal af. Enjoy the gulag leftist

No one but the fuckers will go to war against the Ukrainians. Half of my guild is from there, everyone in the family has relatives there.

>I'm innocent
The war in Ukraine is also killing innocent people right now so tough luck.
Either your people wake up and depose Putin or you're going back to the stone age.

Nah, in the USA we like to have political infighting and shit like that, it's fun for us. Most of our lives are pretty kino though, and I can talk all the shit I want without the police getting involved. If that weren't the case, then I'd take my own advice easily. There's no chance I'd live under an actual police state. I'd gladly die in revolt.

>he doesn't know

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-012814_Chrome.jpg (1080x1486, 506.03K)

didnt you have like 100 years to overthrow the jews that have been ruling you?

Attached: 1646024541621.jpg (1680x945, 82.74K)

The fuck are you talking about? That's literally what was happening for half a century. Russians are generic bad guys in lots of media like video games and movies. It can't get worse than that. And most Western zoomers don't even know where Russia or Ukraine is on the map anyway.

>protest
Lol. Lmao.
>Western sanctions are meant to awake people and save Russia
If Western sanctions were actually meant to do shit, they would slam oligarchs and their kids who live and study abroad. But nothing like this ever happens. They are pretty much content with what Russian political elites did to Russia. And the sanctions are literally an excuse to cut off Russia from the markets to receive mad profits. No one ever gives a fuck about common people in geopolitical war.