Youre a faggot if you cant see why Russia had to defend themselves...

Youre a faggot if you cant see why Russia had to defend themselves. NATO has been invading other countries and no one here is raising hell.

>check the fucking map

Attached: D2412EDD-4978-42F3-AAD7-0EC0297FD427.jpg (820x410, 92.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porkkala_Naval_Base
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they don't want to be part of my empire anymore, this is literally aggression!!!!

Attached: RussianOccupiedEurope.png (602x499, 250.68K)

Of course, defending

if this is NATO invasion then i welcome my NATO overlords because they promised mutual destruction if any russian faggot ever sets his foot in here

>invading
You're a retard
>Please, I'd like you to come into my house
>OMG WHY ARE YOU INVADING MY HOUSE
Check my name

What goofy language is this map in

Attached: 467AE7F5-78A7-4254-BB79-5BBA48AC35D9.jpg (670x670, 156.32K)

hahaha monke

Attached: 1646066047254.jpg (800x450, 116.33K)

Russia is too poor and stupid to fight with the West.

Italian

Attached: special pepe 3.png (657x657, 44.29K)

we can see why russia is worried, but russia should also see why all of its small neighbors are worried

that's a first post best post

>defend
haha yeah, defend

NATO is just an arm of US colonialism, what else is new.

Our Transocracy will extend to the eastern end of Russia after we crush Putin.

Attached: 2356.jpg (809x746, 140.89K)

First post retarded post. Great powers that want to maintain peace don't expand their borders to those of another great power. What small states want is irrelevant.

They only enslaved half of Europe for 50 years, mass murdering 10s of millions of Christians.
They're totally based these days.

Attached: Muslim pop in Europe Red edition .jpg (1080x1105, 183.7K)

Well pol is an American board make it speak American right now.

Attached: C8F21123-B857-4ACD-9EAD-E3914D70B97F.jpg (400x800, 246.08K)

pretty much agree

Russia is the real victim here!!!

Attached: 199.jpg (400x386, 24.8K)

>they promised
you're in for a disappointment
and Ukraine is just the beginning

if i play a game of monopoly and a player gets park ave and broadwalk its okay to flip the table because i feel like i lost the game

How long do you think the EU/NATO will allow you to remain homogeneous?

The history of post soviet Warsaw pact countries is just non stop threatening from Russia no shit these countries joined nato they were practically begging for it because Russia was sore over losing them.

Not to mention Ukraine was actively killing ethnic Russians in Donbass. All their bullshit talk of nationalism, when in actuality they were suppressing a Russian nationalist movement by force.

>1 post by this id
>memeflag
fuck off retard

>Great powers that want to maintain peace don't expand their borders to those of another great power.
So NATO is doing the right thing?

offense is the best defense, user :^)

Oh yeah, that totally justifies shelling civilian areas, you obese retard gimp. You're the lowest kind of human shit.

Attached: 1632355060283.png (960x640, 819.18K)

"release the map proving everyone hates us."

Attached: 1646178106816.png (1080x1920, 1.02M)

>NATO
>invading
>posts map of NATO members and dumb shit about Russia attackin Ukraine to defent itself

All countries who are in NATO joined it, because they wanted to.
Fuckin memeflag retard

The baltics (and arguably Finland too) should have never be allowed into Nato/EU. Instead they should have been turned into a belt of independent buffer states for the sake of peace and order but globohomo stops for nothing and nobody so we all get to enjoy war now.

Defense is the best offense.

Yes, Ukraine should put down a rebellion on its soil. You know, like what Russia did in Chechnya and Dagestan.

>they wanted to
What you want is irrelevant. Nato can and should have rejected the applications for the sake of geopolitical stability.

Well that attempt to put down a rebellion ended their sovreignty once and for all, so yeah, good play.

fuck you ruskie NATO will glass you the second they get the smallest reason to

>nato has been invading
pfffffffffffftt aaHHHAHAHAHHHAAAA
Maybe if Russia wasn't a fucking agressor, former soviet states wouldn't flock to NATO begging for protection against them

It’s not a defense. It’s a pre-emptive invasion.

Russia is no longer a great power. It should accept that reality.

USSR left from Austria and Finland in the 50s
nothing happened to them despite them not being in NATO even when USSR had ridiculous conventional forces along with all of Warsaw Pact block
USSR was still alive when it let Germany reunite and disbanded Warsaw Pact
can you imagine USSR disbanding Warsaw Pact if it thought they would be taken by NATO?
I don't
either way, one of Russia's December demands was for NATO to essentially go back to 1997
expect more happenings after Ukraine

well, Russia this is the reason why eastern wants to join NATO, dumb fuck

Went so well for Germany.
Every great power who seeks expansion though aggression must be pilled up on, humiliated and destroyed.

Ukraine isn’t in NATO and btw you cannot even take over Ukraine lol
No need to waste time and explain away why the biggest country lacks the power to do so I will ignore cope and seething

>Nato can and should have rejected the applications for the sake of geopolitical stability.
NATO has been the source of geopolitical stability since the dissolution of the soviet union.
NATO has no control over russian chimpout

all those countries chosen democratically to enter NATO and EU.
sorry, orthodox russia is the incel nation of the world AGAHAHHAHAHAH nobody wants to have sex with her

Attached: 1646207156841m.jpg (1024x806, 112.06K)

Russia is literally the reason why countries are joining NATO. Russia keeps threatening every country near it and after they join NATO, Russian jews throw a tantrum. Every time.

So we're in agreement then. Ukraine is justified in putting down the rebellion in the Donbas.

Nato is invading shithole countries in tge middle east that no one cares about. Its expansion to the east is caused by Russia not being able to fucking sit on their ass calmly without chimping out and attacking their neighbors unprovoked. Check out what Finland is doing now.

>Voluntary, defensive pact is invading Russia by its mere existence thread number one too many

hehe le one post id man with a daring statement

thank you one post id man, really making me think here

yep, gonna do a big big think

man im thinking

wowwww

fuck off putin
winner post

its alright cugino, dont listen to the mutt

Attached: average american tourist.jpg (728x970, 140.54K)

Nato is growing because western countries are just better. The Russian model doesnt work, it's inhuman. Why should a nigger state like Russia be entitled to territory just because of fairness, balance, or just to be the same as it was a long time ago.

NATO is a defensive alliance. All we are saying is, we will defend these countries if they get attacked. We would anyway, because it's inhuman to think of Russia invading a place like Poland for example. But now it is formalized.

I bet eastern block countries are way more Christian than Gayroppa.
You don't konw what you're talking about.
Baptized in the USSR!
The only Christian murdering was done by LITERALLY east side New York Jews.

Expect Russia to fall apart after putin dies. And russians getting expelled out of all countries. This, and the worthlessness of russian ruble will be putins legacy for all of us.
I seriously doubt that Ukraine has any chance at defending itself, but I also seriously doubt Russia gets to keep it after putin dies.
It will be another 1991.

>NATO
>defensive
not for at least 20 years

>he thinks shitskin countries matter
lold

>NATO
>doing anything but existing

Attached: 1645901010108.jpg (555x555, 27.3K)

I'm not even going to try and decipher what you meant. I'll just tell you this: if you think that in the unlikley scenario that Russia does invade you AND that Nato will defend you militarily you can be certain the first order of business will be to make sure every town in Estonia has gay pride marches, every school teaches black history month, every hospital practices tranny surgery, and the whole country is diversified enough to Washington's Jews' satisfaction.

You are latching yourself to a sinking ship. Learn to play both sides for the sake of your own interest.

Attached: pol.jpg (924x985, 92.68K)

Not pictured: the fucking iron curtain and Warsaw pact

Attached: Kill yourself my man.png (1049x666, 450.74K)

>How long do you think the EU/NATO will allow you to remain homogeneous?

Tell me how Russia is trying to preserve our homogeneous by bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims by plane to Belarus and sent them to assault our borders.

Stfu ivan, no one was ever going to attack the world's leading nuclear power you psychopatic cunts. No one wants to be with you because your civilizational model is shit.

>NATO has been invading other countries and no one here is raising hell.
Source?
You sound like a Russian shill. This is why they join NATO because they want nothing to do with you anymore.

Globohomo brought be nothing but prosperity in return for some fags and trannies on media, who I can simply ignore. I would rather than go back to the post ussr times.

pic related is the avarage person living in a NATO country in about 100 years

Attached: 2233.jpg (467x278, 30.29K)

>the ruski cries out as it invades you
kek

>USSR left from Austria and Finland in the 50s
??
it was never ""in Finland"", apart from the parts that you still have. there was even some fighting over this, not that your history books would have anything on that as the USSR was ever peaceful, according to itself.
but russia can demand whatever it wants, sovereign countries don't have to do shit over your fits. if everyone else can play nice and work together, at some point you should realize that they are not the problem.

>i think you dont understand what that word means

NATO
>has expanded more and more and got closer to Russia
>no nuclear weapons have been installed in neighboring countries, all nuclear weapons in Europe are stored in the same places since the cold war
Russia
>literally sent nuclear weapons to Belarus
Russian shills are so fucking desperate

> BE MY FRIEND AND FOLLOW MY ORDERS OR I'LL INVADE!!!
> WHY NOBODY LIKES ME? IT'S ALL ANGLOSAXONS' FROM BRITAIN AND US FAULT!

>defend themselves

from what? neighboring nations joining a treaty that benefits them and has zero impact on russia? if russia wern't such big faggots they would make good with other global powers instead of just the chinks, their economy would have skyrocketed and they wouldn't need to go lose to civilians in ukraine. Pretending it's still the 1950s like this is just pathetic, nobody thinks russia are in the right here except for shills and pootin

the only thing russia is doing now is a) pushing more neighbors to join NATO and b) pushing NATO away from themselves making peace and a prospering russia even less likely. Retard descision.

>taking out violent extremists that've declared war against western civilization is the same as a brother war launched for oil

Alright there bud

Attached: 9F6645E5-62B0-4514-8FCD-D4BB02631DC0.jpg (2072x1170, 1.19M)

>NATO encroaches on Russia, attempts to turn its entire western border into a nuclear tripwire in order to prevent it emerging as a global rival to the US
>Russia pushes back
>"SEE! THIS IS WHY NATO NEEDS TO ENCROACH ON RUSSIA!!!"

jesus christ

Russia wont do it as fast as the EU

Hahaha being this buttmad
Nato is coming, without losing a single soldier.

The EU tried to coup Belarus. Belarus tried to fuck with the EU. Now you want to come out clean and say "I want to fuck Russia for everything they put us through in the past" ?? I applaud you but dont pretend the EU isnt owned by the same Bolsheviks that fucked with your country in USSR uniforms in the last century.

Poland did participate in the Iraqi war, haven't it?
what, you don't like the consequences, especially after supporting a regime change in Belarus?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porkkala_Naval_Base

And they stop their threats once country actually joins NATO. It's a shame we didn't join in time.

>09:26:04
>09:26:04
wtf ghost of keev literally posting at the same time as me

>NATO has been invading other countries and no one here is raising hell.
It's actually true. Most of these countries use NATO as subizadation as an excuse to not have a military.
You fucks are so laughably pathetic it's honestly hilarious that you consider yourselves "elite military powers" the only thing elite about NATO is America, you weak fucks deserve to be executed for being the weak coddled fucks you are.

>So NATO is doing the right thing?

Attached: 1514019569990.png (1066x600, 239.91K)

fpbp

Still voting Trump. Still hate Putin. Eat shit, OP.

It certainly looked like that in the 90s and Nato took great advantage of that. But in reality you didn't finish the job and Russia managed to get back on its feet somehow: it's a large country, both in terms of population and area, with plenty of food and natural resources, and a world class domestic defence industry. The fact that despite the mediocre economic output Russia is on the offensive proves that an economic unit of Gucci handbags is not worth the same as an economic unit of anti-air systems, or in other words muh GDP is overrated.

>USSR left from Austria and Finland
not until you fleeced some territory in typical kike bolshevik fashion

Attached: xbGv9W1wCxUzfvuN9hcufSkaMmNqIWZ3szIBeCqWR7Q.png (1023x451, 60.79K)

Hope you're prepared to be a puppet to Russia again.

>eastern bloc
Russia?

Or just take the borders and opress him until he gives it away and focuses on some other locations

And you think Russia is any better?
Russia is the capital of AIDS, drug use, abortion and other degeneracy. And it's white people are being replaced by Asiatic churkas from Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and every other shittistan.

Attached: Moscow.png (835x758, 954.42K)

Yeah they have really expanded their borders in the last 30 years, fucking moron

>Great powers that want to maintain peace don't expand their borders to those of another great power.
Russia’s status as a great power seems rather questionable of late