Why don't Westerners ban foreign restaurants except European ones?

Why don't Westerners ban foreign restaurants except European ones?

You should go eat and give money to Greeks, not turkish demons who sell you rotten meat.

Attached: 254D58BA-E694-4138-A09D-2A31639A1C28.jpg (1100x460, 519.35K)

Gyros are based as fuck.

What’s that and what are the ingredients ?

Gyros pita

Or sandwich grec

Cope, Gayreek. DÖNER KEBAB is the #1 fast food of Europe. Germany alone has 40.000 kebab shops. The superior TVRKISH cuisine has won a long time ago.

FUCK GAYREEKS
FUCK WH*TOIDS

KARA BOĞA

Shitskin

greeks are too busy spending gibs instead of opening greek kebabshops in foreign countries, some kebabs are not even owned by turks, last one I was visiting before they closed it down half year ago was owned by ukraines lol

Lazy subhuman Gayreeks are too lazy to open tens of thousands of shops across Europe, TVRKISH BVLLS are ambitious and superior to sleepy Gayreeks That's why TVRKS have companies like Beko and Gayreeks have jack shit.

Retarded shitskin not reading your garbage

>nonwhite (memeflag) calling anyone shitskin
lmao

Keep shielding yourself from the truth, lazy bum.

Leave my thread you useless shitskinned subhuman

I'm pale

you might be pale(plenty albinos out there) but you're not white(european or european origin) because white people are not ashamed of their nationalities and everyone knows memeflags exist solely to hide one's nonwhiteness or jewishness

lol butthurt germ detected

This Gayreek memeflag has been making these shit threads for years. Just the shear mention of TVRKISH BVLLS will make him seethe and dilate immediately.

Dutch people are greedy.
Greek food costs more, usually.

I'm not ashamed I just support fascist elements

ga terug naar je erdoganse kankerhol, kutturk

Buy döner, kankersjonnie.

Nooit niet in me leven ga ik je kebabshopkosten betalen, kankerlak