What is the requirement before the Invasion of Ukraine is considered a World War...

What is the requirement before the Invasion of Ukraine is considered a World War? The entire world is dropping out of Russia, issuing sanctions, supplying weapons and some are joining the actual military effort from around the world.

What has to change or kick off before this meets the definition?

youtube.com/watch?v=LOFf8iFsYbA

Attached: a0094382978_10.jpg (1200x1200, 293.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvF3rDpsL9g
youtube.com/watch?v=nKhKBNS1fPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM
youtube.com/watch?v=UebEtBB7GlA
youtube.com/watch?v=rWBM2whL0bI
youtu.be/VM0bI90H7OM
youtube.com/watch?v=KYq90TEdxIE
youtube.com/watch?v=1c1lT_HgJNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There a war going on between my asshole and the toilet as we speak. We’re 45 minutes into this thing and I’m here to tell you, it’s looking like I’m here for the long haul. I’m running low on phone battery and the smell is becoming unbearable. I’ve lit a candle in here but it’s not helping much. Wish me luck boys!

Attached: 102EFAB3-30FB-4D9F-A018-C203EC4571DB.gif (640x358, 3.27M)

Have you contacted NATO?

I’ve contacted the UN. I’m going to need a toilet paper airdrop. Also left leg is starting to go numb, we may need to amputate.

I’m sure that won’t happen because KMFDM is a Drug against War.

I think the requirement is that Nato and Russia start war between each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvF3rDpsL9g

youtube.com/watch?v=nKhKBNS1fPc

Attached: 36363.jpg (1200x1200, 309.23K)

Who came up with the stupid "giant gun attached to the chest" meme?
Presumably someone that has never lifted anything heavy or used a gun.

After the US false flags an attack on a NATO country you'll get your full blown world war.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM

If we're doing KMFDM, for me it's free your h8

youtube.com/watch?v=UebEtBB7GlA

Attached: 437347.jpg (2992x1683, 577K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rWBM2whL0bI

youtu.be/VM0bI90H7OM

Attached: __dandelion_and_anna_girls_frontline_drawn_by_act_xadachit__9759b0e4141e3832d47bacd0d136d635.png (1600x1980, 1.2M)

Well I guess everyone has decided to ignore OP and make this a KMFDM thread
youtube.com/watch?v=KYq90TEdxIE

why the same song 3 times?
no clue how to answer op.. is it a world war or a corporate war?

never mind same album different songs
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes, easily my favourite album they've done.

youtube.com/watch?v=1c1lT_HgJNo

the question is, the meaning behind KMFDM. Is it purely communist or anarchist? I remember liking this shit as a teenager back in 2001, but hearing it now makes me wonder why I even liked it at all.

They still have a few bangers but most of it is all anti-war anti-capitalism and anti-fascism, not realizing that most of their songs have a very aggressive tone and feel. Made great music to play shit like CS 1.6 to, but that's pretty ironic when I think about it.

Listen to the lyrics in the songs I posted, they're literal Nazis in the year of our lord 2022 :^)

KMFDM is good love358467n3457 6y

I think that's another weird feeling about it. The old ideas that they sing about is now considered wrong think by many and feels like they are a reverse right-leaning band. It's fucking dumb and I hate clown world so much.

hearing New American Century is hilarious as you can already imagine some clown on twitter loving kmfdm and this song and in the same breath doxxing someone for calling someone a tranny online.

I was introduced to KMFDM in high school by a gay goth guy from Germany. KMFDM was one of the favorite bands of the Columbine shooters. Its amusing how KMFDM feels fascist and communist at the same time, because their aesthetic and origin is german but their lyrical content seems anti-war.

Similar situation with Hanzel und Gretyl, band uses very overt nazi symbolism, german lyrics and aesthetic but are claimed by many to be a "parody"

My assumption is that a lot of these bands are in love with nazism and fascism but have to play their cards right and play the game so they don't lose fans and money.

Nazism is just way too appealing for there to not be more NS artists out there... I think they are hiding among popular acts.

That could be a thing, but I noticed KMFDM didn't go harder into the whole "row row fight da powa murica bad" until the reform when Schultz, Esch and Watts left.

I think Sascha really believes to hate fascism, but who knows, it's hard to tell considering how easy it is for him to talk about anything that's "anti" but there's so many undertones of him wanting to rid the world of said people to have his own ideals shine through. It's pretty funny.

france declared it an economic war on russia. Then in true surrender monkey fashion later apologised