Political implications of most women being vaxxed

So I'm not vaxxed neither are any of my relatives or my family's close friends, but i was a mid size streamer until a year ago before i started working full time remotely for a big tech company as a programmer and doing side projects by myself and a few friends I've met through streaming and gaming.

i met my fiance when i was streaming. beautiful white girl from the Pacific northwest blue eyes, top grades in all her classes and did well in uni too. she had only one lover before me and she's really loyal to me and trying hard, even moved to Austria and learned German to get residency. her heritage is Dutch, from what she's told me and her family name reflects it.

the problem is she's vaxxed and every other female i know at her and my age seems to be vaxxed and the unvaxxed are mostly immigrants and in America its niggers.

should we setup a dating app/telegram group for unvaxxed dating?
it seems really hard to find someone who isn't vaxxed.

when the new dna study that came out i fear for my future offspring and would not want them to be modified golem zombies due to my partner being vaxxed. I've talked to her about this and she wouldn't mind a surrogacy, but now that Ukraine has fallen i don't know where in Europe to get a good surrogacy as ukrainians even offered virgin surrogacy.

would the babies be genetically modified pfizer zombies even if we implant her a donated egg that has been fertilised by my sperm?

what are the political implications of even if you're unvaxxed your children will most likely come from a vaxxed partner?

Attached: 1645861981942.jpg (640x640, 37.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

askmarissa.com/microchimerism-women-absorb-men-dna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck OP, i didnt even think about this until now. take bump

sadly a legit discussion like this is just gonna get outbumped by shill threads due to nupol redditors and shills posting monkey putin

I just don't want to breed any more because I don't believe a girl would tell me the truth about her vaccination status

ive seen a few decent vax threads on /x/ recently, but the "war" is attracting too many retards and bots i agree

Attached: 1640212461395.png (1080x828, 1.92M)

America has it easier you can check her vax status no?

we honestly don't know.
We don't know and thats the worst part.
If it did alter your DNA, it will jump generations. There is a chance however, that some of her eggs might be ok. And make it.
The solution might unironically to just make more kids beyond replacement.
Instead of 3, have 6. And 3 might die.

another thing I've noticed is that almost all women, even those who don't seem like it are on antidepressants.

Very good point but what will be keeping the most desperate ones from just lying about their vax status ?

We won't know for five years. If we're lucky they'll turn into orcs.

Attached: 9acf8a26ab217d0fdcc4a911c4068f62.jpg (1600x900, 269.79K)

i understand that, we have planned for four kids so far, but her and i were hoping to solve that by getting 4 surrogate mothers at the same time and raise 4 boys like twins, but now that Ukraine has gone to shit my fiancé will probably have to give birth to them, or we will have to pay an arm and a leg in America.
(if you wonder why I'm not mentioning Latin America, it's because we both want our children to be white like us)

>she wouldn't mind a surrogacy
This entire story is bullshit

some type of id certification and needing to show vax pass for registering i guess it won't hold away crafty people but most vaxxed people wouldn't bother.

not in my country

it's not, she would even prefer it. she's too modern and thinks a pregnancy would ruin her body.

When all the vaxxed realise they are vax damaged, possibly sterile/infertile, or otherwise genetically compromised which will affect their children it will give millennials and zoomers a heroic out for not having kids leading to acceptance of fully lab grown gmo human clones

yeah i heard most bulgarians that are vaxxed just paid doctors to fake their papers, there are investigations going on right now. based af

that's a very smart take i haven't thought about this being the actual agenda behind it.

Then why specifically ukraine, you can get surrogacy anywhere, as much as Im aware ?

askmarissa.com/microchimerism-women-absorb-men-dna/
Ukraine offered specific virgin surrogacy
can't find that anywhere else

Indeed nice take on this, haven’t thought about it like that.