Is frozen pizza evil...

Is frozen pizza evil? What are the geopolitical implications of stopped eating frozen german or american pizza and just cooking fresh meals from from the ground up?

Attached: front_en.198.full.jpg (2447x2405, 1.07M)

I get frozen plain cheese pizzas and put my own toppings on them. But that's because I'm a lazy son of a bitch and cooking for one is ass.

i stopped eating take away pizza because dominos is aids fuck amerikkka pizza

ill make my own pizza!

Pfizer drop. Ignore slides. Anons needed

yes because it isn't pizza and if you eat that not only you disgrace real pizza, but embarass yourself

99% of them taste like shit and nothing like even the worst tier pizzeria.
Ain't worth it.

Evil people do evil stuff without you knowing it because youre too stupid to see it. Once you know it you will start to fight back out of indignation.

i live in jew york so theres pizzerias everywhere but I have red baron sometimes

>What are the geopolitical implications of stopped eating frozen german or american pizza and just cooking fresh meals from from the ground up?
healthier population and less money to kikes
but you already know that and just had to make retarded pseudo-offtopic thread anyway, fuck off

>Talking shit about the Klan
We've got ourselves a nigger here boys.

cheese pizza, huh? I bet you do enjoy it

What are the little cheese islands for

Even the biggest coward will do something about evil done to him out of a deepseeded sense of righteousness

No, thats why I put toppings on it. Usually sausage and onion, you can't buy a frozen sausage and onion pizza around here.

Let me tell you a couple of three things. My estimation of OP as a man just fucking plumeted. To need to ask if frozen pizzas are okay? It's a fucking disgrace

Attached: 20 years.png (1024x576, 1.32M)

>Is frozen pizza evil?
No user.....
Behold, the REAL evil

Attached: 1627106683409.jpg (2560x2560, 2.22M)

>mixing yeast with water and putting it in oven is hard
you might be retarded, pizzas are one of the easiest food on the planet

You'll have less free time, more money and will hurt semifinished food industry a bit.

I'm just going to say this though: I love frozen pizza and I don't give a fuck about cultures or where the fuck pizza came from. I like the shit so I'm gonna eat it. I'm a manual laborer so I work all that shit off of me.

Attached: americanpizza.png (1080x1266, 1.71M)

from what I've seen, all the pizza shops have doubled their prices from what they were two years ago. Fuck that, no way I'm paying $20 for a pizza get real.

Kek

I didn't say pizzas are hard to make. I've made them myself many times before. I'm just too lazy for it most of the time.

That's hot don't stop now

this kills the italian

>What are the geopolitical implications of stopped eating frozen german or american pizza and just cooking fresh meals from from the ground up?

Reported for promoting economic terrorism. Stop being such a bad got.

I was in jail and people made pizza out this. Like as a crust. It was pretty inventive.

Out of this""

>frozen pizza
how poor are you lmfao

Attached: 1646205824862.jpg (600x900, 65.28K)

Check the ingredients and look them up. Then find the corresponding E-number. Then check online in google if that e number is kosher then you will find a whole list of e-numbers. You will find several lists on different sites and then youll learn what the elite doesnt eat. And doesn eat. Once you read the package and have knowledge. You go down the rabbit hole . Food also alters your state of conciousness. It modifies the energy.

>left: mostly healthy
>right: amalgation of mutt mysterymeat, mysteryjuices and mysterycheese baked together and then frozen
I'm pretty sure American pizza would kill him sooner than Italian.

>Is frozen pizza evil?
Probably not, since it's not sentient.

Dont be rude

>yes because it isn't pizza and if you eat that not only you disgrace real pizza, but embarass yourself

Attached: italian cuisine.jpg (1096x579, 88.25K)

Frozen pizza isn't evil you jackass, maybe shit tier frozen pizzas operate with evil intentions but Dr Oetker isn't evil at all

That pizza on the right is not frozen. No frozen pizza comes out looking even half as good as that.
>mystery meat
it's just a sort of sausage
>mystery juice
just grease from the sausages and cheese
>mystery cheese
it's cheese. not "american cheese", simply cheese.

Stopped reading jackass

Italians cant into symmetry. They even put yoghurt on it lol. Disgusting

>They even put yoghurt on it lol.
That's cheese.

Nice vpn yahel

i eat it all the time i love it cuz

1. impossible to contain any germs as you cook it for yourself at 220C, unlike if you order it
2. you can buy large amounts and don't need to leave the house or have any human interaction for weeks living on it
3. nah i gues 1. 2. is more than enough reasons for why frozen pizza is amazing. it also tastes really good that 4 cheese piece on your pic is my favorite actually

Tell the class what exactly is evil about frozen pizza and I will judge you on those terms

All I know is that it's cheap, easy to make and tasty

Fair warning to you fastfood and slob food murder kikeys. Nothing stops me from going to /ck/ and redpilling them all about food

Attached: artworks-000171783220-y0pt12-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 56.47K)

>cooking fresh meals
You know this is Any Forums, a misogynic place, where the woman has to cook for you? Even thinking that you have to cook something is a disgrace for your gender. Stop this bullshit, be a man, don't even think of cooking. Let the woman cook for you. It's her job.

Frozen pizzas encourage sloth.

I pretty much only eat frozen pizzas. Pic related is my favorite.

Attached: file.png (515x521, 522.05K)

Most women can't cook for shit, men are fundementally better at cooking. The reason we make women cook anyway isn't because they're better at it, but because what else are they going to do to make themselves useful? Sew up your clothes? Lmao.

Surrender now

Attached: 5035517_0.jpg (630x630, 37.25K)

20 years in the closet op wanted semen, but he compromised ate frozen pizza off the radiator instead

Attached: 576405ca7039f9bf40d26ff00414f376.jpg (1296x730, 127.36K)

i remember, fuck, gotta be 30 years ago i was working at a place called ' leaning tower pizza' and i was wiring up the starter for a big refrig compressor for a snap freezer & i didnt tighten the outgoing cables, two weeks later it blew there fucking main switchboard off the wall & they lost production for 3 days or some shit & i got a written warning
>lol LMAO