When will Poland and Hungary start to cry?

>2015
>be le based Poland
>be le based Hungary
>don't take any refugees
>"saviours of le white race"
>March 2022
>"we take all the Ukrainians"
>fast forward May 2022
>"we, le based Hungary and Poland, can't take all these refugees alone, please help, oh, and please forget that we didn't help you back then."

Attached: poland-hungary.png (1280x905, 150.51K)

(You)

nobody has problem with the real ukranian refugees. the problem is, the previously kokblocked rapefugees at our borders now piggyback on the ukranian war and pour into the Eu.

But no worry, tomorrow they will be on your streets.

>2022
>germany is still mad about being a cuck

stay safe and mask up, let us keep the whites

>Be op
>dead thread
>gay

Germany will turn away any undesirables back to first EU country they stepped their foot on by applying that migration law selectively.
Big brain refugees get to stay in Germany, trash goes to buffer states. This is why it's extremely important for us to vet and filter those refugees ourselves.

You did not take single refugee... you only had migrants. We ARE taking refugees.

Most Germans are okay with accepting refugees from Ukraine. Until now various interests groups partially sponsored by Russia and China forced destructive migrations of blacks and browns on us. With each arriving Ukrainian we will become a little less black and brown.

Ukraine gets admitted to the EU and they will be able to go wherever they want across Schengen. They will make as good toilet cleaners for you Hans as us. Kek.

Why are you like this, what's your problem really. why all the seething?

We have 7million sandniggers because of you ZOG cunts. I go out and all I see is Syrians, Pakis, Iranians and African niggers. I wouldn't believe this shit if you told me 20 years ago. I hope all you retards get nuked.

>what's your problem
We give them EU money, they shit on us when we need then and soon they'll ask us for our help on similar circumstances as 2015 just with the parties reverted

>Until now various interests groups partially sponsored by Russia and China forced destructive migrations of blacks and browns on us.
every time I suggest it was russia aligned subverts that shilled for accepting brown masses with promise of economic growth I get called western faggot and CNN tier russia thumper
but now I read this post and it made me feel better that Im not the only one left this mindset

>EU money
So you're saying you don't benefit at all from a cheap work force in the east? You're just giving free money like crazy while there are several LIDL, kaufland in every single city and town in those countries, not like you own most of the companies inthose countries and you dont get a greater benefit ut of it.
So what if they didn't want to take migrants in 2015, it's not their obligation, those migrants crossed through several countries that were at peace in order to reach Hungary and Poland not like they were even escaping war

back to the cuckshed

Attached: 1641919026731.png (856x1451, 287.05K)

>Hans believes the EU scam doesn't benefit him the most
Fuck you. I want out of the 4th reich.

>those migrants crossed through several countries that were at peace in order to reach Hungary and Poland
they crossed through Poland and Hungary to Germany, after there were already 1 million people in Germany, they closed the balkan route, and when we asked for help, they (illegaly) refused. Now we have the same situation but reverted. Soon Poland and Hungary will ask for help. Are we Germans going to say "no" like they did back then to us?

In przemysl (city near Ukrainan Polish border) group of 50 soccer fans stated to patrol city streets and beating shit out of Muslims, we are still based, belive me

woah, i can literally feel the benefit of mixing up a rich country (Germany) and a poor country (Poland). Who do you think makes most out of it, retard? It's simple economics. At least you don't cry about reparations - oh, you still do.

just enjoy the sandniggers you fucking racist

How's the weather there, Ahmed?