What he’s thinking right now?

What he’s thinking right now?

Russia is winning militarily, but every other front seems to be lost for him.
Will he pull of a Hitler and shots himself or we should be bracing for zerg march untill he reaches atlantic?

Attached: 96B033A5-C530-40D0-BF7E-367DD8D3A58B.jpg (1208x1208, 175.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/j3e473
streamable.com/y3dmlj
streamable.com/aaoy1h
streamable.com/e90u6h
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He needs solution where he saves face and saves his own skin from a russian mob.

>said multiple times he wants to reclaim russian clay and keep Kiev from joining NATO
>Zelenski fast tracks NATO membership and doesn't concede clay he already lost 8 years ago
>"ZOMG Russian armor through the Fulda gap!"
Once the GRU caps Zelenski and the pro-Moscow government is installed it'll be a nothingburger

Take Ukraine, hunker down for six months. It will blow over. The West can't afford to isolate a great power with nuclear weapons indefinitely. Biden will cuck out, especially if gas prices stay high.

How about nuclear war? You, europeans deserve it. You buy russian resourses and kissing with putin and his oligarh friends in 00s.

actually this is all very good for russia
the sanctions are mostly targeting pro-western shitlibs and students
finally, дoждь and эхo мocквы, shitlib publications, are being banned
also, capital punishment can now be reinstated

germans buy your shit. Thank them.
We don't.

>Once the GRU caps Zelenski and the pro-Moscow government is installed it'll be a nothingburger
What about the rifles and ammo he handed out to nearly every civilian? What about the released criminals? Ukraine is going to be a bloodbath for decades.

This.
But atm it looks like everyone is determined to get him down the drain tho
Imho if he’ll win he’ll face insurgency on par with vietcong or taliban. It won’t be nothingburger
>the west can’t affoard
You mean russia can’t. West can put the, to the shitter if they want honestly. It’ll take maybe five thin years but energy diversification is on the way.
So russia is not needed for anything

Russians are not like Americans. Americans are squishy and faggy and will try to win hearts and minds. Russia is more like Great Britain back in the day. If you rebel against them they will go into your town or city and kill every male over the age of 18.

>This Film Is Dedicated to the Brave Mujahideen Fighters of Afghanistan
I don't think the western media understands if the ukes don't capitulate they're headed for Grozny 3.0, and twitter clapbacks mean nothing after a month of nonstop artillery

>It’ll take maybe five thin years

You probably do not know anything about American politics, but we are not that patient. Five thin years results in Republicans sweeping to power in Congress and the Presidency. They will then give Putin everything he wants in exchange for gas prices going down.

>Russia is winning militarily, but every other front seems to be lost for him.
your continent banned you from hearing anything apart from people saying the russians have lost.

Russia will win simply because they aren't concerned with posting tweets and "sending prayers" like females, nor are they letting the world know how deep into enemy territory they are. They probably already have control. No amount of circle jerking and acting tough on social media will change this.

You seem to not understand war-time economy. If approvals are high people will be ok with everything. Otherwise you’re right

streamable.com/j3e473
streamable.com/y3dmlj
streamable.com/aaoy1h
streamable.com/e90u6h
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

he's thinking about dick in ass

Attached: 1645957118046.jpg (650x1080, 98.43K)

Nah I’m listening to other sources as well. The full damage scale will be visible when ruskies open their stock exchange
Apparently still no air superiority which equals to lack of mentioned control

>Will he pull of a Hitler
No, he and his pressious regime are most certainly done for. He will die one way or another in the ext 5-10 years. There's already some cautious voices raised against this war by oligarchs, and they will inevitably continue to grow stronger and stronger against Putin. But peaceful demilitarized Ukraine and 30-50 years of geopolitical stability on Russian borders are worth it. By his estimations of course.

>if the ukes don't capitulate they're headed for Grozny 3.0
Ukraine is already destined for their own rerun of "The Troubles" * 1000

paid a price.
gotta respect the man.

he's certainly no western pussy that folds easily and sells out own people

Watch Lavrov step up and continue the project

stop making shit quality threads. if you have nothing new to contribute stick to the general thread.

"My fellow americans...we need to accept reality. We cannot have this great divide going on any longer in the world...Especially due to we as humanity need to come to together...I Understand the pain of the Ukranian people but some things are as they are...will always be in our hearts...therefore lifting most sanctions - except for . I was promised by russia as a token of good will to immediatly . Together with our european counterparts we look forward now to rebuild lost trust with russia."

If the Brits had leveled a few city blocks in Belfast the Provos would not have been as bold.

Look at Chechnya, Putin has rolled through twice and as long as he throws Kaydrov a bone every once in a while he keeps them in line; some moderate faggot in Kiev can do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't join NATO

>Zerg, hydralisk and baneling rush

If Putin sees Russia will not came back from this occupation, he will just send it all on a whim that if he succeeds Russia will have more territory than it had before ussr and a new golden age of Russian supremacy will rain along with China in Europe but that’s assuming the population of Russia will go along with such plan without resistance.

If Ukraine can go without much else going on, I’d say Russia will sit on Ukraine until it has become pro Russian as a majority then he’ll plan his next moves.

If none of this happens I dunno what the Russian population will try but Putin will attempt to stay in power and I can only assume a lot of bloodshed and turmoil will occur inside of Russian borders.

Who really knows what’s gonna happen tho, I’m just here for the ride

>69 years old guy will die in next 10 years
well....

>hey give me you land
>Well I told him to give me his land it's his fault I invaded
Some mental gymnastic

>stability
I'm not going to take public transport or walk into malls for the next 5 years, because hohols will wage terror war inside our cities.

They'll take Kiev and then pretend to have achieved all their objectives, they'll agree to pull out if Ukraine recognizes Crimea, stays neutral and allows autonomy for the Donbas. This is the absolute maximum for them right now. They have to get it done quickly before significant military aid reaches Ukraine

as long as he's fit he'll likely hold an iron grip on power.