How can anyone defend them at this point?

How can anyone defend them at this point?

Attached: istockphoto-113703276-170667a.jpg (513x333, 76.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4&ab_channel=TheUniversityofChicago
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, the 3000 or so employees they have spamming the internet

I know 4channers are retarded but to actually think Putin is out "saving the white race" while bombing and killing white children with muslim mercenaries is laughable. Its pathetic. I actually think redditors are more intelligent than poltards rn

Easy they're still anti globohomo and I don't give a fuck about a bunch of ukranian neo nazi turds who's sole existence is to hate Russians and everything Russia.

Dont care at this point. All I care is that Poland wins when hohols and moskals figh.

I love war crimes. Hoping russia produces some nice ones. Chemical weapons would be VERY welcome

White muslims lmao.

NATO and the USA are worse.

It's easy when you know how to spot and handwave western propaganda.

It's literally pic related, spamming and seething and coping and shidding and farding and dilating. Trying to get the last of their shilling in before they lose their jobs and have to go sweep the streets of Dushanbe.

Attached: 7FFED509-2E72-449D-8E6B-99B8556498B4.png (1024x735, 1.05M)

Maybe you should read some history buddy.

No. Any Forums stands with neither side. If you've been here long enough you know this whole invasion / war / sanctions are complete bullshit and planned. This happens for a reason. Just at the end of the covid hoax. Just a coincidence that Zelensky is an actor and a Jew. Just a coincidence Putin is a WEF wonderchild and backed by Jewish billionaire oligarchs. Just a coincidence 'Azov battalion' aka 'Nazis' are funded by a Jewish oligarch. Get your head out of your asses. Putin is playing the villain role. I'm not a prophet of what's to come, but I can assure you we will all suffer equally.

The only thing Ukrainians have is that Azov Division is straight Neo Nazi Natsoc and they somehow convinced leftists to get behind it since they all seethe at Putin. Clown World is entertaining at least.

remember libya? or afganistan? or syria? or other sandniggerstan? what about them?

They're destroying the Globohomo.

You don't, you just let them offend.

You may think that there is an absolute answer to this situation, but there isn't. I recommend that you study commentators and scholars such as: John Mearsheimer, Zbigniew Brezinski, George Friedman, Peter Zeihan, Noam Chomsky, Peter Hitchens, Gonzalo Lira, Tim Marshall, Robert D Kaplan, etc., etc. to gain some insight into the other and more complex side of this story.

I am a proud American -- but, I am convinced that my country started this entire episode and planned to have it be so for a long, long time. 9/11, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, etc. just got in their way. Instead of drawing a rational meet-me-in-the-middle red-line with Russia (ex: Poland and the Baltics) that we could live with, we decided to take Ukraine for this ride. We did that. We encouraged Zelensky to talk about acquiring nukes, grabbing Crimea back, grabbing Luhansk and Donestk, joining NATO and the EU, etc. -- instead of encouraging Austria-like neutrality, we promoted our-way-or-the-highway.

And now what are we doing? Fighting to the last Ukrainian? Fighting until they lose even more in a country that has lost ~20% of its population from its peak? We are literally sacrificing their country and encouraging suicide. This. is. just. wrong!

Not to mention that Zelenskyy and Poroshenko are both riddled with a history of corruption. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt states out there.

It's very easy, actually. Why do you ask?

Attached: GettyImages-479224659.jpg (3500x2485, 1.37M)

Ignore slide threads.
Pfizer docs out today anons

Physically or morally ?
Physically, India is looking to set up a rupee-rubble payment arrangement right now to help our import of cryde oil and support Russian economy. We can't do much military wise sadly without risking too much of sanctions.
Morally, I still believe Russia is right. NATO has added 14 countries post cold war, surrounding Russia. Ukraine was the limit, which was warned far too many times for years.But USA always says that it is their choice as a free country then tell me , what would happen if China gets military bases in Canada and Mexico ? What about Nuke sharing program like in NATO ? Or what if Nukes were given to al the countries where USA invaded ? Can you imagine the outrage ? Russia has al the rights to defend itself.

Attached: RDT_20220301_065215384053453949946106.png (532x733, 728.8K)

No need to defend Russia
I see NATO needs to be defended or it is gonna colapse because USA is being a cuck with its angry letters and sanctioning dildo delivery to Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4&ab_channel=TheUniversityofChicago

>4channers
okay shill

They're already doing that themselves, attack is the best defense