/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General

lazy bastards won't bake edition
Previous: ▶Latest:
>Heavy fighting being reported in Kharkiv
>Russia is conducting tactical strikes in Kyiev. A TV tower was hit. Another missile missed and hit a Holocaust memorial site.
>Russian strike on Kharkiv administrative building
>Russian forces attacking Mairupol
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kyiev
>Peace talks ended, no agreement reached
>Zelensky says Belarus leader assured him that missiles, warplanes and helicopters won’t fly to Ukraine from his territory
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Ukraine successfully repelled an attack on Kharkiv
>Russian forces have met heavy resistance as they advance on Kyiev
>Russian Forces are pushing into Sumy.
>Gypsies stole a Russian tank
>Russian army releases first ever video of the Chernobyl nuclear plant after capturing it (t.me/intelslava/20722)
>Azov Battalion has started training volunteers in Kyiev
>High-rise building in Kyiev hit by missile, origins unknown, both sides claim it was the other side's missile
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Russians forces are in the outskirts of Mariupol.
>Seven civilians died in a day in the LPR and DPR from shelling by Ukrainian security forces, LPR authorities report
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian troops already in Kyiev's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Kalibr cruise missile exploded over Kyiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kyiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Japanese cargo ship hit with a missile from the Ukrainian side
>Chernobyl nuclear plant under Russian control

liveuamap.com/
Frequent objective analysis of the war: understandingwar.org/
Multicam stream: youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

Attached: 1646202161012m.jpg (835x1024, 138.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BgQj27ZT9lg?t=3081
twitter.com/clashreport/status/1498920567830990852
twitter.com/ukraine_world/status/1498632056552710147
youtube.com/watch?v=kGVZHLOV60E&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

N

I

G

G

Reports by Ukrainians that armor is being left by the fronts with gas and ammo just to bait javelin and nlaw attacks by Ukrainian forces.

Attached: 1646202974369m.jpg (1024x767, 107.26K)

R

fuck you

G

Reminder: You're not Aryan unless you are R1A or R1B Y-Haplogroup. Doesn't matter if you have white features or not.

Map according to pro russian sources

Attached: 1646181882535m.jpg (1024x718, 112.52K)

Ex-US Green Beret says that the numbers published by the Ukranians are most likely made up because he remembers that the Iraqis said the same shit about the US forces back in 2003, and also knowing the number of casualties of the enemy is hard since you can hit a dude he falls down but he can be still alive but dragged away: youtu.be/BgQj27ZT9lg?t=3081

Reminder: mutts have no rights to say who is white and who is not

Attached: 1645975966458.png (640x487, 288.72K)

That map is innacurate
The Ghost of Kiev and the supermodel with a gun have repelled russia

Ukraine bros i dont feel so good

Attached: putin-would-rather-you-remember-his-latest-submar-2-2394-1439916508-1_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 173.21K)

Anything happened? Just woke up, also morning!

Russians can't controll shit. 250k troops isn't enough.

I1 checking in, what the fuck am I then?

has ua maps updated in like 4 days?

twitter.com/clashreport/status/1498920567830990852
imagine being a supply truck driver right now

Once Ukraine is conquered, how likely is an insurgency?

Reminder: White is just an American meme. Europeans are just Europeans and most of us can consult our family trees or local civil administation if we're curious about heritage.. You just meme on 'white' because most of you have no idea where your great-great-grandparents were from, or even what their non Angloized names were.
Just embrace being a yank, man.

Is there already peace to keep?

You act like Ukrainians are against Russians
When it's mostly the governments and the Soros-funded paramilitary

Given the populations in the areas that are different, it seems that they are considering areas with little to no resistance to be Russian territory, while the OP picture only considers areas within a certain range of active Russian military units to be under Russian control.

A lowly descendant of a farmer who hid in a cave somewhere to avoid the Aryan invasion that nearly whiped out your ancestors entire bloodline.

this is more correct

Pretty sure I1 and I2a are white European as well.

Attached: Haplo.jpg (743x764, 236.67K)

Oh Jesus. Even in this conservative map it looks like Russia is taking over doesn't it.

Ukrainian army is going to get encircled. What happens then?

If the CIA wants it. It's going down. No matter the cost

hopefully they get bombed

They don't seem to welcoming either

Alive and dragged away counts as a casualty. Might actually be worse if your invading, because now you need to drag your m8 cripple Ivan everywhere and tend to his wounds..

All of that said, anyone who thinks the Ukis are just slaughtering the Ruskis are fucking delusional. They're still holding back, and if they cease doing that this will be a slaughter.

I wonder if the average Russian realises how much their reputation will drop. They've been told for years that westerners hate them, and that might end up turning true now.

>implying they're not

Justice for Givi and all the other martyrs happens

There weren't any combats around Transnistria. It's a retarded map.

Race is just the simplest way to cluster people based on ethnic heritage into 4-5 categories. Statistically it's a very powerful meme

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ASSHOLE

Attached: OnTheJewsAndTheirLies.jpg (353x565, 69.1K)

Did you actually ever doubt that?

No. Any Forums stands with neither side. If you've been here long enough you know this whole invasion / war / sanctions are complete bullshit and planned. This happens for a reason. Just at the end of the covid hoax. Just a coincidence that Zelensky is an actor and a Jew. Just a coincidence Putin is a WEF wonderchild and backed by Jewish billionaire oligarchs. Just a coincidence 'Azov battalion' aka 'Nazis' are funded by a Jewish oligarch. Get your head out of your asses. Putin is playing the villain role. I'm not a prophet of what's to come, but I can assure you we will all suffer equally.

Attached: 1630537593174.png (683x3813, 464.47K)

vehicle kills are generally trustworthy because you see the broken vehicle, you add it to the tally

Ghost of Kiev will save them

>haploshit
back to /his/

I said Aryan. Anyone can be "white". White is a phenotype. Aryan is a bloodline.

idk man, javelin,stingers and nlaws are all nice and shit but if that's everything thats needed to 'win' why build tanks and helis in the first place.

just mass produce this shoulder rocket shit for everyone and tada, no more need for motorization

>They've been told for years that westerners hate them, and that might end up turning true now.
Maybe that was the plan all along.

That's right, but those 1000 kills of russian soldiers per day is made up, yet the MSM keeps spouting that bullshit

For certain, a 20 year one followed by Soviet helicopters lifting diplomats off roofs

Attached: E3721EBC-ABDE-4EBC-8E47-5B904F8612D2.gif (200x218, 1.46M)

incoming attacks on all sides.. either they retreat before the encirclement completes or they stand their ground until their ammo and supplies runs out and die while fighting.

I'll choose prison, thanks.

That's where the fun begins

ukrainians behave like total losers. their president,ambassador here, defense ministry etc.

if they can't pull of some "4am ballot dump & rigged voting machines" level of stunt they're not gonna win this

>he thinks he has a choice
just chill out in siberia mate

Good morning and Kherson is russian now (pic related), a few towns north of Mariupol are now russian and kharkiv is fully encircled. Lot of fighting and baombardment in Kharkiv, last civilian evacuation is about to leave and the assualt is predicted to be soon after. Also biden did a shitty speech.

Attached: FMzEtGhXMAQ8eIK.jpg (1280x717, 101.99K)

But a meme nonetheless.

Great plan. Glorious Russia to save the world.. I hope you don't have kids, Ivan.

>vehicle kills are generally trustworthy because you see the broken vehicle, you add it to the tally
Yeah if thats what they were doing, but they are just pulling numbers out of their ass.
They are going to dumb in another week when they have destroyed more tanks than Russia has operational

they change into civies, live in the houses of the dead and wage guerilla warfare indefinitely

Why include the yellow part. You can either confirm it or not. And why is the southern front so successful? they seem to gain the most the quickest. Nothing has happened in Donetsk or Luhansk for some reason. Am I wrong?

Oh yeah, I forgot he was supposed to give one last night. Guess it was a whole lot of nothing. Thanks for pulling me up to speed.

Indo European white man. Don't listen to that faggot
White in America is just shorthand as people of European descent. European=white and white=European , if we called each other European then you guys would make fun of us.

>Great plan.
Not mine, but Putin's. It's easier to shut down Iron Curtain that way. Maybe he didn't have any plans at all.

Whiteness is just a concept introduced by slaveowners to justify the continued slavery of Africans after they had converted to Christianity.

delusion
twitter.com/ukraine_world/status/1498632056552710147

Capitulation then Ukrainians "vote" on wether or not to absorb into the Russian federation

>Nothing has happened in Donetsk or Luhansk for some reason. Am I wrong?
Thats where the kotel goes, you don't want to push the Ukrainians out of there

what am i?

Attached: Capture.png (1142x698, 45.11K)

It seems that Russia is not interested of enerhodar, which is left unoccupied.

Attached: c9747b33ea94f016.jpg (2880x3840, 1.55M)

They are too busy seething. Liveua really isn't reliable when Russians are involved

youtube.com/watch?v=kGVZHLOV60E&t=1s

Aryan is not the same thing as European. The Aryans invaded and genocided nearly all the native "European" males around 5000 years ago.
Bloodlines are far more important than petty phenotypes.

Insecure?

What does the light red shading even mean?