Super-sanctions one of the world's leading agricultural exporters and crashes the world economy just because their pet...

>super-sanctions one of the world's leading agricultural exporters and crashes the world economy just because their pet puppet state project is floundering
Guys, I think our leaders might be a little psychotic.

Attached: 1645286010621.jpg (1000x667, 70.76K)

And WE have to pay for it. Fuck Ukraine, fuck NATO, fuck America, and fuck everyone else who supports these POS puppet whore state. Ukraine is literally the most corrupt piece of fucking shit in all of Europe. Gas prices have gone through the fucking roof here the past couple of months. The senile old fucking man in charge of your country just had to fucking provoke them.

Attached: 1644333486293.gif (480x481, 1.55M)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW YOU DARE DO SOMETHING WHEN BOMBS DROP AT LITERALY FEW MILES FROM YOUR BORDER!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OUR LEADERS ARE COMPLETE INEPT!!!!!

Attached: 1633674489052.gif (536x706, 1.07M)

Anons, if China don't want to sanction Russia, we will be in the deep shit and Russian nationalism will thrive. I hope EU leaders are making good decision but those decision will have enormous consequences on the western world. All in all, we're fucked.

lmfao cope
you will starve and die

meant for

It could be. Anything, I know its too early to talk about it but anything is possible if there is only one wrong decision made.

>0.01 rubles were added to your bank account
kek memflaggot
also most of what I eat grows in my backyard. What's your point?

hope you have enough firewood

I knew our leaders were insane when they applauded a war criminal

Westoids will beg us to invade and liberate their shitholes, but we won't do it. This is what you get for trusting in meme Jew money.

Yes Egypt will starve and the suez canal won't reopen for 400 years then brasilian soil without Russian fertilizer will not produce shit and will starve other 1.5 billions which will cause piracy on African coasts destroying trade with Asia.

And without based beans and global trade China, Korea and India will also starve.

They have lost their fucking minds

>nooooooooooooooo you have to go back to being OUR puppet state!!!!
throw yourself out of a helicopter, commie

Attached: 1646204698394.jpg (640x1021, 118.91K)

Get fucked Italy. I'm trying to hear the opinions of regular Russians and glad they are not with it. When was your country relevant or in the news again? 1940? When we come over to sort out Ukraine, maybe we will come by your shithole too

enjoy your bread lines

FPBP

meh, your meme doesnt have meme magic

Not an argument.

not a meme

>NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN DEAD HOHOLBROS NO NOT OUR WHITE BROS
You think I give a fuck how many Ukrainians die? I couldn't give a shit how many die, a 100, 10000, 100000. Those 100 euros that I will have to pay extra is worth more than any Ukrainian. These filthy fucking monkeys were BURNING each other alive, killing each other, acting like a bunch of fucking demons. This is nigger tier behavior that I expect to see in Africa, not in Europa in this day and age.

Attached: 16367472932943.png (968x1024, 401.33K)

>"just YOUR leader, not mine"
Nah, they are all psychothic, theirs, yours, mine and that unrelated country's included.

Nigga you are italian...

Attached: 1646202468632.png (730x678, 207.74K)

You presented no arguments why your puppet state is better than the current "puppet state". Your puppet state would be anti-white and leftist.

Attached: 1645914477736.png (2042x1792, 1.37M)

>we have to make Ukraine indepentent by annexing it as part of Russia and erasing it
>this is the argument you're unironically going with
It's a whole new level of monke

Attached: 1646177846564.jpg (1080x1920, 391.75K)

That's according to plan guys. Russia has the support of countries with 4-5 billion total population, plenty of markets to sell their stuff. They won't feels shit from those "sanctions" we're the only fucked ones.

It's a controlled demolition of the west. The rod and the ring will strike.