Pol is full of LARPs. This recent conflict confirms it...

Pol is full of LARPs. This recent conflict confirms it. plebbitors heading straight to battle while poltoids eat doughnuts

Why arent you fighting for the Russia and save the white race?

Attached: 8171313A-DE9F-46BA-99B0-377810C86807.jpg (828x827, 518.95K)

This just proves the war is fake

These Leprecoons are going to get rekt.

Imagine dying for some good goy points

Attached: 1644916536195.jpg (400x400, 38.09K)

to be honest they will all be dead within a month, as they don't know the local language and land. when shit happens, the ukranians will slip away to fight another day and this morons will still be guarding the gate going brrrr

Fuck off glowie

imagine dying like a dog like you when we finally wipe you traitors and cowards out

Why volunteer to fight for the side that's going to win anyway?

Our war is of a spiritual kind. Wasting time in physical warfare is just making our enemies stronger and us weaker.

Why are they always like this?

manlet squad reporting in
average height: 150 cm

Not my problem.

Half of them look Ukrainian.

wise man

American savior complex will never cease to amaze me.
Zogbots ready to give their lives away to get involved in irrelevant shitholes because of internet points or because the media told them to.

Wtf its like five retards and a couple old dudes? Lmao

The Russian army doesn't need help. Ukraine does because they're on the verge of conquest. These fools are just marching to their deaths.

Good goy, be a good bitch for NATO

Come on by. Im waiting. Wake me when you're allowed to buy a gun, jockass

Sounds like a recent Dugin tweet. I love it.

Militaires sans girlfriend

I hope they don't come back

Attached: yk2gkus1sxg81.jpg (1944x8976, 2.72M)

Peshmerga ring a bell? You spergs aren't doing anything new. You're not going to be a hero, you're not going to save anyone, you're not even going to come home to your mother in a body bag you'll be dumped in a mass grave and covered with Lye.

Going to war is a dumbass idea particularly when there are many ways you can hurt "the enemy" staying in your own country.

Stop crying and give me more cheap nuclear energy

Attached: 77b.jpg (640x559, 22.82K)

>going to war to be betrayed in the homefront and get salty for the rest of your life

Attached: f21.png (917x810, 297.95K)

>reddit is fighting alongside neo-nazi war criminals for israel
lol i hope they all get sent to gitmo

They are ukrainians. But you wouldn't know or find that out because you're just like every other dumbass on here and just believe whatever you see.

My side is having fun punching nazis. Your side has propaganda and faggots

Attached: 1646106502423.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

>Good goy, be a good bitch for NATO
Ukraine isn't in NATO you drooling retard

Attached: 1636874513779.jpg (363x320, 82.9K)

Yeah they're all either Ukrainians who were living here or the same type of moron who goes and joins the British army.

Because we aren't stupid.
Reddit is filled with low life virtual signaling larping losers.

Attached: 1623330031036.png (657x718, 58.31K)

Kek they should dress in green suits and tell the Russians they have to catch them for gold

>why aren't you dying for globohomo?
Nice try shlomo

Would be hilarious if they got killed by Ukrainian civs because they're mistaken as russian spies.
I hope they have a good time choking on their own blood as they drift out of conciousness.

Those are ukies from ireland

1/3 of people in the picture will die, 1/3 with get crippled for life and remaining ones will suffer heavy mental damage from shell shock.

Attached: peepo-laugh-point.gif (498x337, 57.36K)

>for the Russia and save the white race?
Plebbit more based than poltards.

Attached: 1645876251609.jpg (1077x835, 115.97K)

>if you don't kill yourself, identify yourself as a nazi-fascist and carry nazi-fascist flags, or give us your full name and address, you're like, a LARPer

Attached: 1643219022350.png (1180x1364, 120.68K)

3rd from right

Attached: pintmand-752x501.jpg (752x501, 53.45K)

I think so too

killing retards with vaccine
killing retards with war

what is their next move?

I'm from Zakarpattia , those volunteers who haven't been in the military in the past won't get any guns and can only do non-combat related stuff, pretty much what the red cross and other groups like that are already doing. This whole EVERYONE GETS A FREE AK bullshit is just a bait to lure in western retards, who played too much COD in the past and think that warfare is all about 360 noscoping your opponents.