NGAS - Not Giving Any Shits General

ITT we stop giving any shits. Not about the coof, not about how All UKR base are belong to RUS, not about Joepedo or any of his gayfaggot nigger friends, either.
Just tell us how and why you NGAS.
Post some memes too. Or don't. I am NGAS either way.

Attached: 1645658063941.jpg (663x680, 75.04K)

americans internalize their powerlessness against their governement in a larp where they pretend they do nothing by choice

sounds like you give a shit

Attached: idc jewtin.jpg (1000x1350, 126K)

Based thread
Don't care about Ukraine or Russia
Don't care about covid
Don't care about anything
Not my problem

i want russia and china and dprk and belarus to kill the west

Not my war, not my problem. We shouldn't be giving you freeloading niggers money and equipment, we should be SELLING IT.

Look at based nurse Florence Nightingale, how she just doesnt give any shits. She's all out.

Attached: 1646060175734.jpg (793x540, 153.39K)

you give way too many shits

Attached: putin jewtin.png (499x699, 296.57K)

old hoes never gave a fuck

Attached: queen victoria.jpg (780x379, 96.61K)

Nobody gives a shit about surrenderfrogs opinions.
Nice thesaurus though.

Attached: 1646094924973.jpg (663x680, 62.93K)

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 9.9K)

>nooo don't take control of the things you actually can control in your life
>dont learn new skills
>dont go outside
>dont have fun
>dont talk to anyone but us
>stay here you can trust us
>get back to reacting negatively to demoralizing propaganda we need you to be the perfect reactionary for us to scapegoat
be free mr frog

They were pals, I think. Their apathy is really inspirational.

Attached: 1637909717476.png (611x676, 345.37K)

>Not saying Not My Problem
One job, mossad. One job.
Go to hell kike. I've never seen something glow so hard before.

I only give a shit insofar as my opportunities for securing a future diminish to nothingness with every passing day these conflicts persist.

Otherwise, Spring is nearly here. My cherry tree will be blossoming soon :)

Lmao you literally a free fringe minority of worthless morons that nobody gives a shit about. Absolutely nobody notices your absence and the elites will unironically consider deploying literal crippples and women before turning to you, that's how low you are on the totem pole.

But keep jerking yourself about how being mentally ill pathetic losers dropping out of society is somehow of a big consequence to society instead of natural selection lol

Attached: squirt.jpg (300x300, 19.24K)

>My cherry tree will be blossoming soon :)
Based

Notto mai pinchi

user, I commend you for your commitment to not giving any shits. I, myself, have learned many new enjoyable things since the advent of the Great Memeflu of Chingchongdingdong. It's so comfy here now, surrounded by jasmine and wisteria plants inside, 3 puppers, and guitars and vidja.
And all the people running around like BLEEBLREEEEEFLOOBURVAXXLOOBOPLMASKYARGLEKIEVKYIVPUTINBLOOP
And I'm like "the fuck is wrong with these people? Why do they care more about TV Man than puppers? TV Man doesn't care about them, but if they had a pupper, that pupper would care very much about them.
The moral of this story is that I like my dogs and plants more than whatever the fuck is on TV, schizoposts, or slides.
It's comfy to know that there are like minded frens out there.

Attached: 1646186865454m.jpg (1024x1016, 79.89K)

I've got a peach tree. Best peach I've ever eaten.

Your problem with me not saying not my problem is not my problem. Goddamn, take ya meds.

Attached: 1639727172921m.jpg (1024x758, 88.36K)