Who the fuck actually watched this?

This was a complete cringe fest all the way through.

Attached: 115D5A4D-B958-4B92-973E-67EAFBFB355F.jpg (800x423, 60.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vw7s5v-rep.-marjorie-taylor-greene-delivers-response-to-state-of-the-union-address.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another word and I'll have you locked up.

i didnt even watch it but it still made me hate biden even more

One of the funniest parts was he isn’t mention one accomplishment at all the whole time.

niggers tongue my anus

What you didn't like the "State of the Uraniun" speech?

This speech almost made me puke. Why are americans masturbating to these kind of speeches?

for 3 minutes, but also the nato speech of zelesky. Their newest fetish is to stand up and clap like a golem. This is such a unnatural applause, like they were forced. They standup and stare with their empty eyes,and clap their hands in a way you could think they get paid 1$ per hour to do so. Maybe it's just the jab that disconnected soul and body

>*stands ups and claps*

I DID WAS A KEK AND A HALF

Attached: MOSHED-2022-3-2-14-25-1 (1).gif (608x640, 2.28M)

Why do they keep rolling him out there? He really should have been euthanized a couple years ago

btw, i loled when he said they created millions of jobs since last year. "MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF JOBS", that was the moment i stopped watching.

> Now wants to reset the narrative on COVID after dividing everyone since the polls rocked him and the Dems.
> Still beating BBB horse, gonna spend more money because that’ll magically lower costs.
> low key vindicates Trump, says it is time of refocus on energy production in America.
> mixes up Ukraine and Iran
> Based Boebert screams out about the 13 soldiers he got killed in Afghanistan while he’s talking about Beau for the millionth time.
> Nancy smiled and got excited when Biden mentioned innocent people dying from inhaling toxic fumes in Ukraine because of Russia bombing them.
> BTFO everything BLM and the squad worked for by supporting funding the police.

It was very forgettable, only shows how desperate and divided they are as a party.

Attached: 5F5980C8-01E9-4932-B56A-99FB3AECA3CB.jpg (572x322, 12.01K)

Nobody believes that, it got fact checked immediately like a month ago.

I didn't even know it was happening until I came here after it was over. I don't own a TV anymore.

I watched it because I want to know what fresh stream of propaganda and lies to be expecting on any given week.

I watched it. Really could have been made to be like 5 minutes long. Reptilians talk too much

They didn't have masks though. Op pic is wrong

I did, it was great when he said that Russia will never win the hearts of the Iranian people. Fucking kek how pissed is Israel over that gaff.

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 45.19K)

They weren’t wearing masks when I watched it earlier. Did the Mandela effect just literally fuck my mind?

> Making a dementia patient give a speech

Well what did you think it was going to be like?

THAT PICRELATED IS THE PART OF THE SPEECH WHEN HE SHIT HIMSELF THE HARDEST

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

>Their newest fetish is to stand up and clap like a golem. This is such a unnatural applause, like they were forced. They standup and stare with their empty eyes,and clap their hands in a way you could think they get paid 1$ per hour to do so.
Sounds like a feature of Stalinism.

I caught like the last 10 minutes of it on crowders stream at work.

I'm curious to see what exactly he said about gun control. Anyone have the time stamp?

You'll shit yourself when you realize they weren't wearing those clothes either.
Almost like OP used an image from something entirely different.

Who are the bitchez? Does he fucc em?

Congress ended it mask mandate yesterday, just in time for the state of the Union, Dems are going for the "masking and lock downs never happened under us, that was Drumpf line"

*∆ THIS IS ALL ABOUT QR CODE *∆

Ukraine has less than 40% vaccination rate
Russia less than 50%
Poland 58%

These are people that don't bend the knee
These are people who don't suck Schwab cock by putting on mask like a dog
These are people who don't inject experiment juice with mRNA

That's why what's happening is happening! Putin is just another Freemason luciferian.

This is designed to crush THE PEOPLE they will be forced to run into countries that requires vaccination to work. Poland will be overrun with refugees and will beg EU for assistance...and EU will say sure... but...

YOU NEED QR CODE

AND JUST LIKE THAT THEY HAVE CONQUERED EARTH. YOU FUCKING BUMS ALL OF YOU.

THEY HAVE THE TECH TO ENSLAVE AND MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IF YOU LET THEM DO THIS !!gjxad!

They probably do it, because most people will only watch short clips of it on whatever platforms, so they make sure that everyone will see some standing ovations.

Why watch what is clearly just a speech written by some monied speech writers behind the scenes then read by some boomer cunt.
Nothing spoken matters.

"assault weapons bad, we need federal background checks, 1000nd round clips aren't for hunting deer."

keep in mind he said all of this right after he got done praising armed Ukrainian citizens for fighting the Russians off.

Banned from Youtube
Marjorie Taylor Greene goes scorched earth and completely destroys Trannys,Antifa,BLM,Pedo joe,Hunter,past republicans and democrats Globalist policies, Klaus Schwab (WEF),China,CRT and the whole democrat party in one of the best speeches ever.
rumble.com/vw7s5v-rep.-marjorie-taylor-greene-delivers-response-to-state-of-the-union-address.html

Attached: 737352B1-04EE-48C8-BA34-6761C80046F1.jpg (1125x636, 200.17K)

>1000nd round clips aren't for hunting deer
well he's right about that

Attached: TARGET_1800x1800.jpg (1191x1191, 166.91K)

>Banned from Youtube
yep, only super fans will see this, dems win again with their absolute control of the media.

who?

That's what I kept thinking about after he had just got done praising the people of Ukraine for 30 mins for fighting of muh evil Putin.

We, the Japanese people, pledge allegiance to Israel
As a lost tribe of ancient Jews
and obey to New World Order, for eternal peace

Attached: 1646072297937.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

it's all for show and symbolism. many of their actions are merely symbolic for public consumption but completely hollow and lack any genuineness.

>Who the fuck actually watched this?
Apparentyl not you either because that not even the correct screenshot.

>clips

Attached: ufag.jpg (404x721, 117.09K)