How far can we go?

He's David, he's Spartacus, He's Captain Europe, and lately zognews comparing him to William Wallis from Braveheart. Is that true, is he the the Chosen One? Will he find G.E.C.K. and save Arroyo?

Attached: Volodymyr_Zelensky_Official_portrait.jpg (250x339, 21.64K)

How can he be Spartacus if he wasn't Russia's slave already

>jew actor wwho worked for russians
>and people expect me to not believe this is globohomo stage acting

Nice fallout 1 callout my dude.

Literal faggot kike. Imagine that, jewish NWO taking one of their pathetic degenerate puppets and brainwashing every white into thinking he's a hero overnight. It's all so tiresome. Maybe the jews should just genocide our pathetic weakminded race.

Attached: 1646112845336.jpg (300x300, 12.04K)

>Will he find G.E.C.K. and save Arroyo?
He will unleash the globohomo mutagen on Eastern Europe.

Attached: 5A40CAFB-03FF-4CBD-A79A-6ACA9543D119.jpg (1280x720, 274.53K)

Your boy OP

Attached: 25685B25-BFA3-4B3A-AF7E-FB09BDED4BD5.gif (409x498, 2.96M)

>Will he find G.E.C.K. and save Arroyo?
Nice.

Attached: 1620191275147.jpg (480x478, 27.15K)

makes me sick just looking at his kikeish fucking face

One day we will sing songs about him

Attached: 1646175466785.jpg (1024x869, 119.1K)

Is he still hiding in jewyork?

Your Super Trannies are sterile..
> No... it's... IMPOSSIBLE! [Impossible] {IMPOSSIBLE!!!}
See for yourself. Check the research logs.
>All my work... all the [TERRIBLE] things I've done, in the name of {healing}... (Tikun Elam!)

Attached: fallout1master.jpg (800x600, 115.97K)

Will he be a martyr?

Every dead Ukrainian is another $1000 in hourly speaking fees, for the trauma of seeing what the Russians did up close.

>evacuate his tribesmen so no jews die in the goyms little war
>Force civilians to conscript, make molotovs, gives random people AKs
>Frees convicts and arms them
He's the kikiest little shit, and of course other jews will praise him as a "hero" and since they control the media the NPCs will laud him as a hero too
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1618172286349.jpg (720x678, 29.81K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

He's the antichrist.

looks like, hes a jew, everyone is following him, hes young. charismatic

This faggoty Khazar relative of Soros will decalcify his penal glans, open his brown eye, and achieve union with the Gonad

Attached: AlexanderSoros.jpg (400x400, 31.09K)

Now that you mention it, he might very well be.
We'll know if he manages to rope in NATO into an armed conflict with Russia and it escalates into WWIII and a nuclear Armageddon.

He's Sarpedon, and you're Patroclus. But, Apollo will be arriving soon. Farewell.

Bruh he does look like a Soros

seethe