Did dinosaurs really exist, or is that another hoax?

Possible motivations for this hoax could be to sell the theory of evolution to the masses, then use it to justify promoting immoral behaviors.

>Oh, humans weren't really meant to be monogamous.
>You should work against your fellow man, it's just survival of the fittest.
>etc.

What do you bros think?

Attached: dino1.png (896x674, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMA41EVDhqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jewish book says dino fake

jewish scientists say dino real

the jewish torah does not account for their existence therefore they are satanic and satan planted the evidence to trick us

Not planted by satan himself, just manufactured by humans, potentially.

Not only did dinosaurs exist in the distant past, they do exist TODAY.

Attached: 640px-Blue_male_budgie.jpg (640x579, 66.29K)

yes but they died because they were stupid and god did not like stupid animals

>posts bird
>this is the evidence that these huge creatures existed in the past
Nice.

Why did life explode onto the scene during the Cambrian era

planted by satans own hand
the earth is only 5782 years old according to jewish scripture

cambrian era is a satanic lie that does not match up with the story of creation in the bible

ever seen a dog? or a horse? or a chicken? guess what

They still exist in the deepest darkest africa. Also along the entire foothills of the Rockies they are really scary

Attached: bUZwLow.jpg (720x460, 114.98K)

Maybe jewish scriptures aren't right.
That doesn't mean that scientists (modern day priests) are telling the truth either.

Now we have this new religion that says there was this thing called big bang, and from nothing came everything. Then later down the line there was 1 cell and all life evolved from it, blah blah.
This religion also includes the secular liberal morals.

So you have the myths and the moral guidelines, that's a religion no matter how you slice it.

They did exist but some argue the mainstream timeline is wrong. If you want a different opinion than the mainstream watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=LMA41EVDhqw
If i remember well they also talk about dinosaurs at some point

>Maybe jewish scriptures aren't right.
shut your lying mouth stinking kike
the jews wrote the only word of god

Dinosaurs are fake and gay, they sell us on that “fossil fuel” hoax so you can keep buying oil instead of realizing that oil is as common as water. Plus whenever something is a hoax and its fucking fake look at how they indoctrinate you in the beginning as a kid with space and dinosaur. How fake and gay both things are looking back when i was a kid being presented with such utter bs.

No, user, pope John Paul created life when he visited Croatia.
>t.

Promoting immoral behaviour according to christkikery I assume ?
lets say it was a hoax to promote survival of the fittest and polygamy. Tell me wtf is wrong with these 2 ?
Survival of the fittest =/= axing close ones because of muh survival, our brain didnt evolve to set itself for failure like that and ignore the benefits of cooperation instinctually.
Polygamy, ok, I wanna fuck many women, whats the problem ?

I did "like" space and dinosaurs as a kid, now that you mention it.
Back then I had books with pictures, and I would look at dinosaurs and be like "whooooa, those existed? that's really cool".

Popes are faggots bro. Stop memeing me.

Oh look another Christian slide thread. Lots of those lately, even more than the usual christcuck spam.

Dinosaurs are a warning. Fuck around with gods plan and he launch a rock at you. K-T extinction was too perfect, any other angle any other speed and any other impact site and it would of been a bad earthquake instead of an apocalyptic event.
there is probably another rock coming our way right now.

>Polygamy, ok, I wanna fuck many women, whats the problem ?
Imagine unironically falling for this meme.

All those vaccines they forced on you as a kid have really fried your brain.

Im baffled by the fact these guys think their faith is getting oppressed both on the mainstream and pol, I cant spend a day without these rats talking muh buybull. Christcuckery is as globohomo as it gets

Every conspiracy theory that consists of "I can't see it, therefore it never existed" is a shit conspiracy.

Bother arguing the question instead of avoiding it like the weasel you are. I wanna see your ascendant morals