Rumors on German Twitter

>Military draft for anyone under 50
Only rumors for now, nothing concrete. How would you react if your country pulled something like this?

Pic related.

Attached: fngfltch84b41.jpg (577x960, 102.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscientious_objector
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm really interested in seeing if it will happen. I hope my job doesn't exclude me (chemist on a nuclear power station). I had asthma as a kid- grew out of it but when I applied to die for Israel I wasn't allowed in because of it. I imagine a lot of those pointless rules will be overturned.

If I was drafted, I guess my main concern is my dogs, cats, and ferret. I'd probably get them to my parents and stock them up on enough food for a few years. I'm certain my girl, like most girls, will cheat on me, so I'd start fucking slav girls first opportunity.

Accurate picture

>I'm certain my girl, like most girls, will cheat on me, so I'd start fucking slav girls first opportunity.
Just break up if you get drafted?

Let's fucking go. This war ain't gonna win itself

To answer en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscientious_objector

already over my draft and the "bescheid" is "bestandskräftig", so I will go to court over it, like a true jew

I would refuse, they can rather stuff me into jail or whatever.

Read the article, it's not a fool-proof way to get out.

>no thanks

Attached: 1646210095694.jpg (1242x1394, 155.86K)

Pfizer doc drop. Get in here. (Hope this rumour isn't true btw user)

Just send the turks to fight.

Would your opinion change if there was no vax mandate for soldiers?

I have a problem with being vaxxed, I have no problem with shooting mountain turks and bolsheviks.

That girl, forgot her name already, do not even have boobs that large

What is this shitty postmodernistic fuckery to sexualize everything, even war?

If its to defend my country i wouldn't mind. If I have to die to protect Poland so be it.
But Im not going to die for some jewish banker or hohols themselves in ukraine

>leaving your spare juul pod outside of the package
Have fun losing your nearly 5$ cancer juice

I'd dodge it conscientiously. I am very against this war NATO and especially the US has brought about. If that was made impossible, then they need me more than I need society and so I'm dipping and drifting.

>Just send the turks to fight.

at least better than sending the Italians, the Germs already have proof of that.

What happens to draft dodgers if you refuse to get drafted?
I don't want to die for Olaf, Annalena and Christian

not my war, and i refuse to be a military resource for this clown government
so no, my opinion wouldnt change

go to my hut and survive the great desolation by hunting with my crossbow and smoking tobacco

The Greens are in power so probably jailtime.

Der Chad.

How many times do we need to teach you this lesson, old man?

I think you'll be put in a non-military branch, meaning you won't be fighting.

>cancer juice
ok faggot

What country are you? Can't even tell

>“When I mention names like Mrs. Merkel, even Vladimir Putin and so on. They all have been Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum.”
Not gonna die for them and neither should you.

>fight for a (((nation))) of subhuman (((people))) that tolerate having their national emblem in a coffin printed on it's currency.

Nah, I wouldnt even fight for pooland.

poolaks are fucked in the head and low IQ stupid and this shithole should be depopulated by 3/4

Attached: polish eagle in coffin.jpg (645x321, 77.23K)

Its what it is retard.

>hey you're going to fight for ukraine
>no, thanks
I don't remember singing any contracts or some shit, I pay for my mercenaries, it's called taxes.

Civil war

Attached: tenor.gif (418x314, 2.56M)

>singing any contracts or some shit

ur birth certificate signing you off as a slave

Merchant marine. More likely to be killed by the Canadian memetier shitbarges I sail on than Russians.

Attached: ciggy cat.png (954x855, 518.54K)

I would dodge the draft. I tried applying once and got rejected. If the army doesn't want me at my worst, it doesn't deserve me at my best.

I would pull up my bootstraps and serve my country and the people in it by arming up and removing all the threats to the country starting internally with politicians and London elites.
This folks is the average brit. Americans have a term for this... Oh yes. This is is what they call a "pussy ass bitch"

I think it's Slovenia, or Slovakia, something with "Slov" anyway..

>Lol, nah
even during vietnam times only something like 1300 dudes were actually prosecuted for refusal.

Its not a coffin, its eagle in reneisance stylisation that represents polish-lithuanian golden age under last jaggielons.
But I bet you are not actualy this ignorant to not know that. You are just pole that is shitposting. Maybe you should find new material thought, since everyone already knows about your muh coffin.

Shoot any globo homo loyalists as soon as they hand me my rifle. In minecraft, dear glowies.

>everyone under 50

If they're drafting people over 35 then the situation is dire. Do they expect an actual invasion of Germany, besides the Turkish one?

I don't see my signature on it so no.

what the hell happened to the
>no more brother wars
cancelled?? Need to thin out the unhappy male population and buy shlomo time to own absolutely everything?

Attached: IMG_20190223_115820~2.jpg (2746x1822, 1.78M)

I'll sign up as friendly neighbourhood morale officer to check on lonely wives and girlfriends of the globohomo cucks at the front.

Attached: 1629622532678.gif (159x146, 1.87M)

russians never were and never behaved like brothers

still whiter than you, terrone Africa.

>This isnt a coffin

Oh, so you're 1 of those low IQ poolaks this rat nest is infested with.

Never mind, forget I said anything, sławek.