Heh just guess I'll have to shut off your gas supply euros

>heh just guess I'll have to shut off your gas supply euros

Attached: russiaukraine.png (1000x1080, 105.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kTPN1sOkWs4?t=3097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 16459255236254.jpg (800x416, 66.01K)

Ukraine has bombed and killed more civilians over 8 years than russia ever has.

>nooo so you are saying slavs and muzzies are not equal human beings?

YES.

I don't think there is anything cringier than Any Forums pretending to have actual principles.

>russia is some war mongerer
>america supposedly isn't and hasn't sent thousands of americans to die in afghanistan
>meanwhile in russia lgbt, feminism is being suppressed
>meanwhile biden said tonight that he supports trannies
HMMM I wonder who's the non faggot white loving country

fpbp

>Panamá
lol
I hate America and Americans

Attached: 1645696790416.gif (782x511, 297.64K)

Do you mean the Russian Federation or "Russia" as in the RF, USSR, and the Empire all together?

Attached: 1646110740414.jpg (540x540, 25.26K)

Fixed:
> Ukraine has bombed and killed traitors seeking to break away and join the Empire of the historical oppressors of Ukraine

Attached: 1645883638642.png (689x896, 49.93K)

>I don't think there is anything cringier than Any Forums pretending to have actual principles.
maybe I'd have some sympathy for ukranian neo nazis if they actually didn't kill thousands of civilians under the pretext of donetsk and lugansk being labelled as terrorists.

It's hilarious that americans will support neonazi war criminals as soon as their zog government says its okay, but any other time of the year its bad think.

This.

Attached: 0287DA99-B029-4766-AA1B-5338146C4C5F.jpg (946x2048, 185.76K)

White people are the biggest threat to white people. This is what you faggor shills will never understand and think you can do some retarded "reverse psychology" here to get people to support your puppet country that is being torn to shreds right now

Based

They covered up thousands of dead in the streets of our capital, amerifats are disgusting hypocrites

damn.... I guess ragheads and non whites are equivalent to whites

War is war, which country is anti-prolgbt, pro baby making. You already know the answer. Biden literally stated tonight he would legally protect trannies lmao.

youtu.be/kTPN1sOkWs4?t=3097

cope, taliban have as much right to their historical countries that whites and slavs do to their countries. You can't call russia imperialist and then act like america is some good goy who has clean hands.

The facts are, ukraine is russian blood, russian built, and putin is liberating it to prevent the war crimes being committed donetsk and lugansk people for the last 8 years.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't even know what conflict with Panama you are referring to. I hate America too, don't worry.

>The facts are, ukraine is russian blood, russian built, and putin is liberating it to prevent the war crimes being committed donetsk and lugansk people for the last 8 years.
Based

Attached: 1646199249271.jpg (1439x819, 387.73K)

Hohols aren't white.

You mean WW2 in which russia defended their country being invaded by retard hitler, which because of his actions caused millions of germans and slavs to die? Yea I remember that and hitler started it.

Russia is doing the same thing in 2022, defending its people and blood in donetsk and lugansk from war criminal nazis.

> muh gas
BRRRRRPPPTTSSSSS
there you go, gas.

>No more food
Heh, nothing personel

That's where the Polacks came from faggot, look at medival map of Poland. People in the west even use a lot of Polish words still. You're a faggot.

fpbp

>N-NO YOU CANT COMMIT WAR CRIMES THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Attached: ES0ptPIXYAUVbzg.png (231x218, 8.59K)

Fpbp

Based.

Based satan

Yeah but you're a jew

Fpbp